Minipress xl and Obstructive chronic bronchitis with acute exacerbation - a phase IV clinical study of FDA data
We study 266 people who take Minipress xl or have Obstructive chronic bronchitis with acute exacerbation. No report of Obstructive chronic bronchitis with acute exacerbation is found in people who take Minipress xl.
The phase IV clinical study is created by eHealthMe based on reports from the FDA, and is updated regularly.
Phase IV trials are used to detect adverse drug outcomes and monitor drug effectiveness in the real world. With medical big data and AI algorithms, eHealthMe is running millions of phase IV trials and makes the results available to the public. Our original studies have been referenced on 600+ medical publications including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature.
No report is found.
What is Minipress Xl?
Minipress xl has active ingredients of prazosin hydrochloride. It is often used in high blood pressure. eHealthMe is studying from 225 Minipress xl users for its effectiveness, alternative drugs and more.
What is Obstructive Chronic Bronchitis With Acute Exacerbation?
Obstructive chronic bronchitis with acute exacerbation (episodes of difficulty in breathing) is found to be associated with 88 drugs and 21 conditions by eHealthMe.
Do you take Minipress xl and have Obstructive chronic bronchitis with acute exacerbation?Check whether Obstructive chronic bronchitis with acute exacerbation is associated with a drug or a condition
How to use the study?
You can discuss the study with your doctor, to ensure that all drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
How severe was Obstructive chronic bronchitis with acute exacerbation and when was it recovered:
Expand to all the drugs that have ingredients of prazosin hydrochloride:
- Obstructive chronic bronchitis with acute exacerbation and drugs with ingredients of prazosin hydrochloride
Alternative drugs to, pros and cons of Minipress xl:
- Minipress xl (225 reports)
Obstructive chronic bronchitis with acute exacerbation treatments and more:
COVID vaccines that are related to Obstructive chronic bronchitis with acute exacerbation:
- Obstructive chronic bronchitis with acute exacerbation in Moderna COVID Vaccine
- Obstructive chronic bronchitis with acute exacerbation in Pfizer BioNTech Covid Vaccine
- Obstructive chronic bronchitis with acute exacerbation in Johnson and Johnson Covid Vaccine
All the drugs that are associated with Obstructive chronic bronchitis with acute exacerbation:
All the conditions that are associated with Obstructive chronic bronchitis with acute exacerbation:
How the study uses the data?
The study uses data from the FDA. It is based on prazosin hydrochloride (the active ingredients of Minipress xl) and Minipress xl (the brand name). Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are not considered. Dosage of drugs is not considered in the study.
Who is eHealthMe?
With medical big data and proven AI algorithms, eHealthMe provides a platform for everyone to run phase IV clinical trials. We study millions of patients and 5,000 more each day. Results of our real-world drug study have been referenced on 600+ medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature. Our analysis results are available to researchers, health care professionals, patients (testimonials), and software developers (open API).
WARNING, DISCLAIMER, USE FOR PUBLICATION
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only. Our phase IV clinical studies alone cannot establish cause-effect relationship. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
Recent studies on eHealthMe:
- Azelastine and Celiac Disease - Sprue - 5 seconds ago
- Depakote Er and Gums - Swollen - 6 seconds ago
- Agenerase and Arthropathy - 7 seconds ago
- Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease and Constipation - 15 seconds ago
- Palonosetron and Modafinil drug interaction - 15 seconds ago
- Flovent and Levobunolol Hydrochloride drug interaction - 16 seconds ago
- Lithium Carbonate and Humerus Fracture - 17 seconds ago
- Novolog and Buprenorphine Hydrochloride drug interaction - 25 seconds ago
- Primary Pulmonary Hypertension and Gilles De La Tourette Syndrome - 28 seconds ago
- Lotemax and Osteoporosis - 28 seconds ago