Miralax and Anger - from FDA reports
Anger is found among people who take Miralax, especially for people who are female, 2-9 old , have been taking the drug for 2 - 5 years, also take medication Lortab, and have Pain. This review analyzes which people have Anger with Miralax. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 35,362 people who have side effects when taking Miralax from FDA , and is updated regularly.
What to expect?
You are not alone!
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On Nov, 26, 2017
35,362 people reported to have side effects when taking Miralax.
Among them, 164 people (0.46%) have Anger
Number of reports submitted per year:
Time on Miralax when people have Anger *:
- < 1 month: 12 %
- 1 - 6 months: 28 %
- 6 - 12 months: 10 %
- 1 - 2 years: 4 %
- 2 - 5 years: 28 %
- 5 - 10 years: 16 %
- 10+ years: 2 %
Gender of people who have Anger when taking Miralax *:
- female: 62.11 %
- male: 37.89 %
Age of people who have Anger when taking Miralax *:
- 0-1: 2.78 %
- 2-9: 49.31 %
- 10-19: 13.89 %
- 20-29: 0.0 %
- 30-39: 0.69 %
- 40-49: 11.81 %
- 50-59: 13.19 %
- 60+: 8.33 %
Top conditions involved for these people *:
- Pain (20 people, 12.20%)
- Hypercalcaemia (7 people, 4.27%)
- Depression (7 people, 4.27%)
- Breast Cancer Metastatic (7 people, 4.27%)
- Breast Cancer (7 people, 4.27%)
Top co-used drugs for these people *:
- Lortab (15 people, 9.15%)
- Xanax (13 people, 7.93%)
- Neurontin (13 people, 7.93%)
- Zoloft (11 people, 6.71%)
- Azithromycin (11 people, 6.71%)
Top other side effects for these people *:
- Stress And Anxiety (73 people, 44.51%)
- Aggression (52 people, 31.71%)
- Depression (36 people, 21.95%)
- Mood Swings (32 people, 19.51%)
- Irritability (29 people, 17.68%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Subscribe to the study: get notified of updates to the study.
Want to find out more about the FDA reports used in the study? You can request them from FDA.
Do you have Anger when taking Miralax?
- Check symptoms - is anger caused by a drug or a condition?
- Get alerts to symptoms - forecast your symptoms and get alerts
- Join related support groups - you are not alone, join a support group on ehealth.me
- Report the side effect - help people in need and in real time
- Ask a question - ask a question related to the study
- write a review - share your experience related to the study
- More tools...
Expand the study to include all drugs with the same ingredientsAnger and drugs with ingredients of polyethylene glycol 3350.
Expand the study to include reports from both FDA and eHealthMeAnger and Miralax from FDA and eHealthMe reports
Miralax has active ingredients of polyethylene glycol 3350. It is often used in constipation. (latest outcomes from Miralax 35,963 users)
Anger has been reported by people with depression, quit smoking, stress and anxiety (latest reports from 24,187 Anger patients).
Browse all side effects of Miralaxa b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Drugs that are associated with AngerAnger
Could your condition cause AngerAnger
What would happen?
Questions to the study
I have had hypothyroidism for about 15 years and even though I wasn't the best for taking my meds correctly I never really had a problem but that is until I was hospitalized in Feb. of 2017 for strep and the flu at the same time. The Dr. at the hospital upped my dosage from 200 mcg (which I had ...
Having bipolar is a curse. Since starting roaccutane almost two weeks ago, I have started having heavy to extreme mood swings for 5-7 days straight and it's becoming really upsetting for everyone around me. I am also extremely negative and find no pleasure in even the simplest of things. Has ...