Miralax and Obstructed airway - from FDA reports
There is no Obstructed airway reported by people who take Miralax yet. This review analyzes which people have Obstructed airway with Miralax. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports from FDA, and is updated regularly.
How to use this study: bring a copy to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Who is eHealthMe: we are a data analysis company who specializes in health care industry. Our original studies have been referenced on 500+ peer-reviewed medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and EANO. On eHealthMe, you can research drugs and monitor them (see testimonials).
No report is found.
Do you have Obstructed airway while taking Miralax?
- Check whether a drug or a condition causes Obstructed airway
- Subscribe to monitor Obstructed airway in Miralax
You are not alone:
Miralax has active ingredients of polyethylene glycol 3350. It is often used in constipation. (latest outcomes from Miralax 46,067 users)
Obstructed airway has been reported by people with gastric ulcer (latest reports from 22 Obstructed airway patients).
Drugs that are associated with Obstructed airwayObstructed airway
Could your condition cause Obstructed airwayObstructed airway
Miralax side effects
- Miralax side effects (45,480 reports)
Browse all side effects of Miralaxa b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
What would happen?
Recent general studies
- Weed and False Unicorn drug interaction - now
- Will you have Job Change with Minoxidil? - 2 seconds ago
- Will you have Diabetic Ketoacidosis with Climara? - 5 seconds ago
- Will you have Ketoacidosis with Climara? - 5 seconds ago
- Will you have Diabetic Coma with Climara? - 5 seconds ago
Recent personal studies
- A study for a 58 year old man who takes Phenylephrine Hydrochloride, Guaifenesin, Levothyroxine Thyroid - 34 minutes ago
- Prediction of Lyrica for a 66 year old woman - 35 minutes ago
- A study for a 69 year old man who takes Levothyroxine Thyroid, Simvastatin, Metformin - an hour ago
- Drug comparison of Eliquis, Magnesium for a 62 year old woman - an hour ago
- A study for a 87 year old man who takes Antivert, Metoprolol Tartrate - an hour ago
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.