Miralax and Weakness - from FDA reports
Weakness is found among people who take Miralax, especially for people who are female, 60+ old , have been taking the drug for < 1 month, also take medication Zometa, and have Pain. This review analyzes which people have Weakness with Miralax. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 35,362 people who have side effects when taking Miralax from FDA , and is updated regularly.
What to expect?
You are not alone!
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On Nov, 21, 2017
35,362 people reported to have side effects when taking Miralax.
Among them, 1,719 people (4.86%) have Weakness
Number of reports submitted per year:
Time on Miralax when people have Weakness *:
- < 1 month: 50.94 %
- 1 - 6 months: 24.53 %
- 6 - 12 months: 18.87 %
- 1 - 2 years: 1.89 %
- 2 - 5 years: 0.0 %
- 5 - 10 years: 3.77 %
- 10+ years: 0.0 %
Gender of people who have Weakness when taking Miralax *:
- female: 61.61 %
- male: 38.39 %
Age of people who have Weakness when taking Miralax *:
- 0-1: 0.29 %
- 2-9: 2.58 %
- 10-19: 1.79 %
- 20-29: 1.65 %
- 30-39: 5.44 %
- 40-49: 12.74 %
- 50-59: 18.04 %
- 60+: 57.48 %
Top conditions involved for these people *:
- Pain (249 people, 14.49%)
- Multiple Myeloma (145 people, 8.44%)
- Multiple Sclerosis (112 people, 6.52%)
- High Blood Pressure (104 people, 6.05%)
- Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease (86 people, 5.00%)
Top co-used drugs for these people *:
- Zometa (305 people, 17.74%)
- Ambien (298 people, 17.34%)
- Colace (275 people, 16.00%)
- Protonix (274 people, 15.94%)
- Prilosec (273 people, 15.88%)
Top other side effects for these people *:
- Fatigue (731 people, 42.52%)
- Pain (533 people, 31.01%)
- Nausea (522 people, 30.37%)
- Breathing Difficulty (453 people, 26.35%)
- Stress And Anxiety (408 people, 23.73%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Subscribe to the study: get notified of updates to the study.
Want to find out more about the FDA reports used in the study? You can request them from FDA.
Do you have Weakness when taking Miralax?
- Check symptoms - is weakness caused by a drug or a condition?
- Get alerts to symptoms - forecast your symptoms and get alerts
- Join related support groups - you are not alone, join a support group on ehealth.me
- Report the side effect - help people in need and in real time
- Ask a question - ask a question related to the study
- write a review - share your experience related to the study
- More tools...
Expand the study to include all drugs with the same ingredientsWeakness and drugs with ingredients of polyethylene glycol 3350.
Expand the study to include reports from both FDA and eHealthMeWeakness and Miralax from FDA and eHealthMe reports
Miralax has active ingredients of polyethylene glycol 3350. It is often used in constipation. (latest outcomes from Miralax 35,963 users)
Weakness has been reported by people with multiple sclerosis, high blood pressure, high blood cholesterol (latest reports from 303,647 Weakness patients).
Browse all side effects of Miralaxa b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Drugs that are associated with WeaknessWeakness
Could your condition cause WeaknessWeakness
What would happen?
Questions to the study
Hello. I've been taking Crestor for 4-6 months now and for the last 2 months I've had 3 fevers. My last one lasting for 7 days. Ive been masking my symptoms with Tylenol or Advil but the doctors can't seem to find anything wrong. Anyone else been through this?
I have had hypothyroidism for about 15 years and even though I wasn't the best for taking my meds correctly I never really had a problem but that is until I was hospitalized in Feb. of 2017 for strep and the flu at the same time. The Dr. at the hospital upped my dosage from 200 mcg (which I had ...