Mirapex and Tmj disorders - from FDA reports
There is no Tmj disorders reported by people who take Mirapex yet. This review analyzes which people have Tmj disorders with Mirapex. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports from FDA, and is updated regularly.
How to use this study: bring a copy to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Who is eHealthMe: we are a data analysis company who specializes in health care industry. Our original studies have been referenced on 500+ peer-reviewed medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and EANO. On eHealthMe, you can research drugs and monitor them (see testimonials). If you find eHealthMe useful, please help us to spread the words below or leave us a testimonial.
No report is found.
Do you have Tmj disorders while taking Mirapex?
- Check whether a drug or a condition causes Tmj disorders
- Subscribe to monitor Tmj disorders in Mirapex
You are not alone:
Mirapex has active ingredients of pramipexole dihydrochloride. It is often used in restless leg syndrome. (latest outcomes from Mirapex 15,774 users)
Tmj disorders (temporomandibular joint and muscle disorders) has been reported by people with attention deficit hyperactivity disorder, depression, sleep disorder, generalized anxiety disorder, type 2 diabetes (latest reports from 215 Tmj disorders patients).
Drugs that are associated with Tmj disordersTmj disorders
Could your condition cause Tmj disordersTmj disorders
Mirapex side effects
- Mirapex side effects (14,662 reports)
Browse all side effects of Mirapexa b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
What would happen?
Recent general studies
- Will you have Aplastic Anaemia with Goji? - now
- Will you have Neutrophil Percentage Increased with Fosamax? - 2 seconds ago
- Will you have Memory Loss with Premenstrual Syndrome? - 2 seconds ago
- Will you have Temporal Memory Loss with Premenstrual Syndrome? - 3 seconds ago
- Will you have Sudden Memory Loss with Premenstrual Syndrome? - 3 seconds ago
Recent personal studies
- A study for a 66 year old woman who takes Valsartan - 5 minutes ago
- A study for a 45 year old man who takes Fenofibrate - an hour ago
- A study for a 40 year old woman who takes Lansoprazole, Lamictal, Carbamazepine - an hour ago
- A study for a 33 year old woman who takes Zoloft, Velivet - 4 hours ago
- A study for a 42 year old woman who takes Xarelto, Sumatriptan - 5 hours ago
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.