Mirapex and X-ray gastrointestinal tract abnormal - a phase IV clinical study of FDA data
X-ray gastrointestinal tract abnormal is reported only by a few people who take Mirapex.
The phase IV clinical study analyzes which people take Mirapex and have X-ray gastrointestinal tract abnormal. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 18,374 people who have side effects while taking Mirapex from the FDA, and is updated regularly.
Phase IV trials are used to detect adverse drug outcomes and monitor drug effectiveness in the real world. With medical big data and AI algorithms, eHealthMe is running millions of phase IV trials and makes the results available to the public. Our original studies have been referenced on 600+ medical publications including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature.
18,374 people reported to have side effects when taking Mirapex.
Among them, 1 person (0.01%) has X-ray gastrointestinal tract abnormal.
What is Mirapex?
Mirapex has active ingredients of pramipexole dihydrochloride. It is often used in restless leg syndrome. eHealthMe is studying from 19,646 Mirapex users for its effectiveness, alternative drugs and more.
What is X-ray gastrointestinal tract abnormal?
X-ray gastrointestinal tract abnormal is found to be associated with 244 drugs and 139 conditions by eHealthMe.
Number of Mirapex and X-ray gastrointestinal tract abnormal reports submitted per year:
Gender of people who have X-ray gastrointestinal tract abnormal when taking Mirapex *:
- female: 100 %
- male: 0.0 %
Age of people who have X-ray gastrointestinal tract abnormal when taking Mirapex *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 100 %
- 10-19: 0.0 %
- 20-29: 0.0 %
- 30-39: 0.0 %
- 40-49: 0.0 %
- 50-59: 0.0 %
- 60+: 0.0 %
Common drugs people take besides Mirapex *:
- Rapamune: 1 person, 100.00%
- Prograf: 1 person, 100.00%
- Prilosec: 1 person, 100.00%
- Norvasc: 1 person, 100.00%
- Erythromycin: 1 person, 100.00%
- Augmentin: 1 person, 100.00%
Common side effects people have besides X-ray gastrointestinal tract abnormal *:
- Sleep Disorder: 1 person, 100.00%
- Sinusitis (inflammation of sinus): 1 person, 100.00%
- Screaming (a long loud piercing cry): 1 person, 100.00%
- Pneumonia: 1 person, 100.00%
- Nausea And Vomiting: 1 person, 100.00%
- Fever: 1 person, 100.00%
- Diarrhea: 1 person, 100.00%
- Convulsion (muscles contract and relax rapidly and repeatedly, resulting in an uncontrolled shaking of the body): 1 person, 100.00%
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
Do you take Mirapex and have X-ray gastrointestinal tract abnormal?Check whether X-ray gastrointestinal tract abnormal is associated with a drug or a condition
How to use the study?
You can discuss the study with your doctor, to ensure that all drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
How severe was X-ray gastrointestinal tract abnormal and when was it recovered:
Expand to all the drugs that have ingredients of pramipexole dihydrochloride:
- X-ray gastrointestinal tract abnormal and drugs with ingredients of pramipexole dihydrochloride (9 reports)
Alternative drugs to, pros and cons of Mirapex:
- Mirapex (19,646 reports)
Common Mirapex side effects:
- Pathological gambling: 1,738 reports
- Pain: 1,494 reports
- Drug ineffective: 1,355 reports
- Obsessive-compulsive disorder (an anxiety disorder characterized by intrusive thoughts that produce uneasiness, apprehension, fear, or worry;): 1,229 reports
- Fatigue (feeling of tiredness): 1,206 reports
- Stress and anxiety: 1,168 reports
- Depression: 1,149 reports
Browse all side effects of Mirapex:a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
X-ray gastrointestinal tract abnormal treatments and more:
- X-ray gastrointestinal tract abnormal (87 reports)
COVID vaccines that are related to X-ray gastrointestinal tract abnormal:
- X-ray gastrointestinal tract abnormal in Moderna COVID Vaccine
- X-ray gastrointestinal tract abnormal in Pfizer BioNTech Covid Vaccine
- X-ray gastrointestinal tract abnormal in Johnson and Johnson Covid Vaccine
All the drugs that are associated with X-ray gastrointestinal tract abnormal:
- X-ray gastrointestinal tract abnormal (244 drugs)
All the conditions that are associated with X-ray gastrointestinal tract abnormal:
- X-ray gastrointestinal tract abnormal (139 conditions)
How the study uses the data?
The study uses data from the FDA. It is based on pramipexole dihydrochloride (the active ingredients of Mirapex) and Mirapex (the brand name). Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are not considered. Dosage of drugs is not considered in the study.
Who is eHealthMe?
With medical big data and proven AI algorithms, eHealthMe provides a platform for everyone to run phase IV clinical trials. We study millions of patients and 5,000 more each day. Results of our real-world drug study have been referenced on 600+ medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature. Our analysis results are available to researchers, health care professionals, patients (testimonials), and software developers (open API).
WARNING, DISCLAIMER, USE FOR PUBLICATION
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only. Our phase IV clinical studies alone cannot establish cause-effect relationship. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
Recent studies on eHealthMe:
- Qvar and Groin Pain - a second ago
- Para and Injection Site Pain - a second ago
- Captopril and Temperature Regulation Disorder - 3 seconds ago
- Amlodipine Besylate and Imbruvica drug interaction - 16 seconds ago
- Ibuprofen and Autoimmune Hepatitis - 24 seconds ago
- Heparin Sodium and Non-Small Cell Lung Cancer Metastatic - 29 seconds ago
- Prevacid 24 Hr and Drowsiness - 34 seconds ago
- Apidra and Purulent Discharge - 36 seconds ago
- Travoprost and Vitamin B drug interaction - 49 seconds ago
- Potassium Acetate and Furosemide drug interaction - a minute ago