Mirena and Cervix carcinoma stage 0 - from FDA reports
Cervix carcinoma stage 0 is found among people who take Mirena, especially for people who are 20-29 old , have been taking the drug for 1 - 2 years, also take medication Paxil, and have Dysmenorrhea. This review analyzes which people have Cervix carcinoma stage 0 with Mirena. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 98,847 people who have side effects when taking Mirena from FDA , and is updated regularly.
98,847 people reported to have side effects when taking Mirena.
Among them, 28 people (0.03%) have Cervix carcinoma stage 0
Number of reports submitted per year:
Time on Mirena when people have Cervix carcinoma stage 0 *:
- < 1 month: 0.0 %
- 1 - 6 months: 5.88 %
- 6 - 12 months: 11.76 %
- 1 - 2 years: 35.29 %
- 2 - 5 years: 29.41 %
- 5 - 10 years: 17.65 %
- 10+ years: 0.0 %
Age of people who have Cervix carcinoma stage 0 when taking Mirena *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 0.0 %
- 10-19: 0.0 %
- 20-29: 41.67 %
- 30-39: 29.17 %
- 40-49: 25.0 %
- 50-59: 4.17 %
- 60+: 0.0 %
Top conditions involved for these people *:
- Heavy Or Prolong Menstrual Bleeding: 1 person, 3.57%
- Dysmenorrhea (painful menstruation): 1 person, 3.57%
Top co-used drugs for these people *:
- Paxil: 1 person, 3.57%
Top other side effects for these people *:
- Amenorrhea (absence of a menstrual period in a woman of reproductive age): 6 people, 21.43%
- Cervical Dysplasia (abnormal changes in the cells on the surface of the cervix): 4 people, 14.29%
- Iucd Complication: 3 people, 10.71%
- Pain: 2 people, 7.14%
- Device Expulsion: 2 people, 7.14%
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
Do you take Mirena and have Cervix carcinoma stage 0?
- Check whether a drug or a condition causes Cervix carcinoma stage 0
- Predict new side effects and undetected conditions
- Connect with people like you, or share your experience to help people like you
- Print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
- Want to find out more about the FDA reports used in the study? You can request them from FDA.
Mirena has active ingredients of levonorgestrel. It is often used in birth control. (latest outcomes from Mirena 100,169 users)
Cervix carcinoma stage 0
Cervix carcinoma stage 0 (abnormal cells are found in the innermost lining of the cervix. these abnormal cells may become cancer and spread into nearby normal tissue) has been reported by people with rheumatoid arthritis, multiple sclerosis, birth control, psoriasis, acne (latest reports from 270 Cervix carcinoma stage 0 patients).
Drugs that are associated with Cervix carcinoma stage 0Cervix carcinoma stage 0 (123 drugs)
Could your condition cause Cervix carcinoma stage 0Cervix carcinoma stage 0 (75 conditions)
Mirena side effects
- Mirena side effects (98,905 reports)
Browse all side effects of Mirenaa b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
What would happen?
You are not alone. Join our personalized support groups:
- Support group for people who take Mirena and have Cervix Carcinoma Stage 0
- Support group for people who have Cervix Carcinoma Stage 0
- Support group for people who take Mirena
Can you answer these questions
- Extremely high blood pressure, kidney infection, kidney stones, extreme anxiety and depression
- I want to know if anyone has had disc degeneration after having the Mirena in for awhile?
- Can I develop fluids while on the IUD?
- I have had my mirena inserted now for just over 5 years and after about a year or so I developed a photosensitivity. I have never had a problem in the sun and am attributing it from my mirena. Has anyone else had this problem? I am having it removed on Friday and I am hoping I will be able to...
- I had the Mirena IUD for approx. 5 years. During that time I experienced the following: extreme fatigue, significant weight gain, inability to lose weight despite diet and exercise, hair loss, acne, joint pain, insulin resistance (pre diabetes), foggy thinking, irritability, and swelling in...
You may be interested in these posts
- Hi, my name is Seda. I am 29 years old. Last year on 19 th July 2017 I had mirena placed to get rid of my unbearable PMS symptoms. My body could only tolerate for 5 months, then I decided to get the mirena removed on 18 th december . I would love share my pre removal experiences in detail, due...
- I have had the morena for almost a year and I noticed my face was getting puffy. I thought I was just gaining weight but I went to the doctor and it is parotitis.. I didn’t initially make the connection.. how many people have had this issue? What did you do to fix it?
- Had a Mirena put in after becoming anaemic due to heavy periods, it has been in for just over 4 years. Due to weight gain and breast cysts after having the Mirena for 3 years, and more breast cysts at 4 years I decided to have the Mirena removed today. The Mirena was painful when removed, but...
- I have had the mirena for about six months I have taken 2 urine samples and both have had blood present in the urine through microscopic I have the Mirena and I was wondering was the Mirena the reason that blood may be in my urine. I use the Mirena to control my cycle heavy flow not to prevent...
- Hi All, Does anyone know what causes this metallic tast in the mouth? I had the insertion 7 hours ago. My blood pressure was unusually higher than normal and I read that people with high blood pressure who take Mirena have experienced this. I am evaluating if the drug is for me. I got...
- Will you have Haematuria with Serevent?
- Will you have Subcutaneous Haematoma with Imodium?
- Will you have Diphyllobothriasis with Cassia Acutifolia?
- Will you have Hemorrhagic with Macrostomia?
- Will you have Abnormal Chest Sound with Apple Cider Vinegar?
Active Support Groups
- Support group for people who take Serevent and have Haematuria?
- Support group for people who take Imodium and have Subcutaneous Haematoma?
- Support group for people who take Cassia Acutifolia and have Diphyllobothriasis?
- Support group for people who have Macrostomia and Hemorrhagic?
- Support group for people who take Apple Cider Vinegar and have Abnormal Chest Sound?
- What to expect when you take Serevent and have Haematuria?
- What to expect when you take Imodium and have Subcutaneous Haematoma?
- What to expect when you take Cassia Acutifolia and have Diphyllobothriasis?
- What to expect when you have Macrostomia and Hemorrhagic?
- What to expect when you take Apple Cider Vinegar and have Abnormal Chest Sound?
- A study for a 76 year old woman who takes Afinitor
- A study for a 69 year old woman who takes Potassium, Calan, Escitalopram, Lexapro, Valsartan
- A study for a 46 year old woman who takes Lasix
- A study for a 36 year old woman who takes Dyazide
- A study for a 22 year old woman who takes Xenical, Lexapro
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.