Mirena and Cervix carcinoma stage 0 - from FDA reports
Cervix carcinoma stage 0 is found among people who take Mirena, especially for people who are female, 20-29 old , have been taking the drug for 1 - 2 years, also take medication Paxil, and have Heavy or prolong menstrual bleeding. This study is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 110,663 people who have side effects when taking Mirena from FDA, and is updated regularly.
How to use this study: bring a copy to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Who is eHealthMe: we are a data analysis company who specializes in health care industry. Our original studies have been referenced on 500+ peer-reviewed medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and EANO. On eHealthMe, you can research drugs and monitor them (see testimonials). If you find eHealthMe useful, please help us to spread the words below or leave us a testimonial.
110,663 people reported to have side effects when taking Mirena.
Among them, 29 people (0.03%) have Cervix carcinoma stage 0
Number of reports submitted per year:
Time on Mirena when people have Cervix carcinoma stage 0 *:
- < 1 month: 0.0 %
- 1 - 6 months: 5.88 %
- 6 - 12 months: 11.76 %
- 1 - 2 years: 35.29 %
- 2 - 5 years: 29.41 %
- 5 - 10 years: 17.65 %
- 10+ years: 0.0 %
Gender of people who have Cervix carcinoma stage 0 when taking Mirena *:
- female: 100 %
- male: 0.0 %
Age of people who have Cervix carcinoma stage 0 when taking Mirena *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 0.0 %
- 10-19: 0.0 %
- 20-29: 41.67 %
- 30-39: 29.17 %
- 40-49: 25.0 %
- 50-59: 4.17 %
- 60+: 0.0 %
Top conditions involved for these people *:
- Heavy Or Prolong Menstrual Bleeding: 2 people, 6.90%
- Dysmenorrhea (painful menstruation): 1 person, 3.45%
Top co-used drugs for these people *:
- Paxil: 1 person, 3.45%
Top other side effects for these people *:
- Amenorrhea (absence of a menstrual period in a woman of reproductive age): 6 people, 20.69%
- Cervical Dysplasia (abnormal changes in the cells on the surface of the cervix): 4 people, 13.79%
- Iucd Complication: 3 people, 10.34%
- Depression: 2 people, 6.90%
- Pain: 2 people, 6.90%
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
FDA reports used in this study
- Want to find out more about the FDA reports used in the study? You can request them from FDA.
Do you have Cervix carcinoma stage 0 while taking Mirena?
- Check whether a drug or a condition causes Cervix carcinoma stage 0
- Subscribe to monitor Cervix carcinoma stage 0 in Mirena
You are not alone:
Mirena has active ingredients of levonorgestrel. It is often used in birth control. (latest outcomes from Mirena 111,985 users)
Cervix carcinoma stage 0
Cervix carcinoma stage 0 (abnormal cells are found in the innermost lining of the cervix. these abnormal cells may become cancer and spread into nearby normal tissue) has been reported by people with rheumatoid arthritis, multiple sclerosis, birth control, psoriasis, acne (latest reports from 291 Cervix carcinoma stage 0 patients).
Drugs that are associated with Cervix carcinoma stage 0Cervix carcinoma stage 0 (124 drugs)
Could your condition cause Cervix carcinoma stage 0Cervix carcinoma stage 0 (75 conditions)
Mirena side effects
- Mirena side effects (110,721 reports)
Browse all side effects of Mirenaa b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
What would happen?
Recent general studies
- Benztropine Mesylate and Memantine Hydrochloride drug interaction - a second ago
- Will you have Zinc Oxide Overdose with Desoximetasone? - 2 seconds ago
- Will you have Gall Bladder Oedema with Rivastigmine? - 2 seconds ago
- Will you have Diarrhea with Meclizine? - 3 seconds ago
- Will you have Stools - Watery with Meclizine? - 3 seconds ago
Recent personal studies
- A study for a 53 year old man who takes Gleevec - an hour ago
- A study for a 54 year old woman who takes Xanax Xr, Premarin, Synthroid, Tramadol - an hour ago
- A study for a 46 year old woman who takes Ambien, Probiotic, Nexium, Xanax - 4 hours ago
- A study for a 39 year old woman who takes Zoloft, Metformin - 5 hours ago
- A study for a 21 year old woman who takes Celexa, Concerta - 7 hours ago
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.