Who have Shoulder pain with Mirena - from FDA reports
There is no Shoulder pain reported by people who take Mirena yet. This review analyzes which people have Shoulder pain with Mirena. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports from FDA, and is updated regularly.
How to use this study: bring a copy to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Peer to Peer mobile support
Peer support for this study is available on our Ginger Health app. It's free, anonymous and secure. The app is ideal for people taking multiple medications or having multiple conditions.
No report is found.
Do you have Shoulder pain while taking Mirena?
- Check whether a drug or a condition causes Shoulder pain
- Subscribe to monitor Shoulder pain in Mirena
You are not alone:
- Connect with people like you who take Mirena and have Shoulder pain
- Use your healthcare experience to help people like you, and be rewarded
Mirena has active ingredients of levonorgestrel. It is often used in birth control. (latest outcomes from Mirena 114,023 users)
Shoulder pain has been reported by people with arthritis, pain, high blood cholesterol, osteoporosis, rheumatoid arthritis (latest reports from 2,630 Shoulder pain patients).
Drugs that are associated with Shoulder painShoulder pain
Could your condition cause Shoulder painShoulder pain
Mirena side effects
- Mirena side effects (112,759 reports)
Browse by gender and age
Browse all side effects of Mirenaa b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Compare Mirena to similar drugs:
- Mirena vs Advil
- Mirena vs Aleve
- Mirena vs Altavera
- Mirena vs Aviane-28
- Mirena vs Beyaz
- Mirena vs Coumadin
- Mirena vs Cryselle
- Mirena vs Depo-provera
- Mirena vs Desogen
- Mirena vs Desogestrel; ethinyl
- Mirena vs Desogestrel; ethinyl estradiol
- Mirena vs Enpresse-28
- Mirena vs Ibu
- Mirena vs Junel 1/20
- Mirena vs Junel fe 1/20
- Mirena vs Levonorgestrel and ethinyl estradiol
- Mirena vs Lo loestrin fe
- Mirena vs Lo/ovral
- Mirena vs Loseasonique
- Mirena vs Lysteda
- Mirena vs Mefenamic acid
- Mirena vs Microgestin 1/20
- Mirena vs Microgestin fe 1/20
- Mirena vs Micronor
- Mirena vs Midol
- Mirena vs Mircette
- Mirena vs Norco
- Mirena vs Nordette-21
- Mirena vs Ortho cyclen-21
- Mirena vs Ortho cyclen-28
- Mirena vs Ortho tri-cyclen 28
- Mirena vs Ortho-novum 1/35-28
- Mirena vs Ovral
- Mirena vs Paragard t 380a
- Mirena vs Previfem
- Mirena vs Progesterone
- Mirena vs Prometrium
- Mirena vs Provera
- Mirena vs Quasense
- Mirena vs Seasonale
- Mirena vs Syeda
- Mirena vs Synarel
- Mirena vs Tranexamic acid
- Mirena vs Tri-sprintec
- Mirena vs Vicodin
- Mirena vs Vicodin es
- Mirena vs Yasmin
- Mirena vs Yaz
- Mirena vs Zovia 1/35e-28
What would happen?
Recent general studies
- Will you have Linear Iga Disease with Benadryl? - now
- Will you have Encephalopathy with Clonazepam? - 2 seconds ago
- Methylphenidate Hydrochloride and Latuda drug interaction - 2 seconds ago
- Will you have Balanoposthitis with Lidex? - 2 seconds ago
- Will you have Balanitis with Lidex? - 2 seconds ago
- Will you have Jc Virus Infection with Humatrope? - 3 seconds ago
- Will you have Seborrheic Dermatitis with Valium? - 4 seconds ago
- Will you have Dandruff with Valium? - 4 seconds ago
- Will you have Cradle Cap with Valium? - 4 seconds ago
- Will you have Seborrheic Eczema with Valium? - 4 seconds ago
Recent personal studies
- A study for a 56 year old woman who takes Eliquis - 13 minutes ago
- A study for a 53 year old woman who takes Seroquel - an hour ago
- A study for a 32 year old woman who takes Adderall - an hour ago
- A study for a 27 year old woman who takes Humira, Nexplanon - 2 hours ago
- A study for a 65 year old man who takes Metoprolol Succinate, Vitamin D3, Lipitor, Fish Oil, Actos, Victoza, Metformin - 5 hours ago
- A study for a 22 year old woman who takes Hy-pam ""25"" - 5 hours ago
- A study for a 54 year old woman who takes Unisom, Xanax - 5 hours ago
- A study for a 67 year old man who takes Norvir, Sotalol Hydrochloride, Levothyroxine Thyroid, Eliquis - 5 hours ago
- A study for a 20 year old woman who takes Accutane - 6 hours ago
- Prediction of Viagra for a 41 year old man - 6 hours ago
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.