Mirena and Ureaplasma infection - from FDA reports
Ureaplasma infection is reported only by a few people who take Mirena. We study 98,847 people who have side effects while taking Mirena from FDA. Among them, 2 have Ureaplasma infection. Find out below who they are, when they have Ureaplasma infection and more.
98,847 people reported to have side effects when taking Mirena.
Among them, 2 people (0.0%) have Ureaplasma infection
Number of reports submitted per year:
Time on Mirena when people have Ureaplasma infection *:
- < 1 month: 0.0 %
- 1 - 6 months: 0.0 %
- 6 - 12 months: 0.0 %
- 1 - 2 years: 0.0 %
- 2 - 5 years: 100 %
- 5 - 10 years: 0.0 %
- 10+ years: 0.0 %
Gender of people who have Ureaplasma infection when taking Mirena *:
- female: 100 %
- male: 0.0 %
Age of people who have Ureaplasma infection when taking Mirena *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 0.0 %
- 10-19: 0.0 %
- 20-29: 0.0 %
- 30-39: 100 %
- 40-49: 0.0 %
- 50-59: 0.0 %
- 60+: 0.0 %
Top other side effects for these people *:
- Vaginal Discharge: 2 people, 100.00%
- Vulvovaginal Mycotic Infection (vulvovaginal fungal infection): 1 person, 50.00%
- Vulval Laceration: 1 person, 50.00%
- Pelvic Pain: 1 person, 50.00%
- Pelvic Infection: 1 person, 50.00%
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
What's next: manage your medications
- Subscribe to monitor Ureaplasma infection in Mirena
- Subscribe to monitor Mirena
- Volunteer or get paid with your care experience as a Care Guide
- Order discounted lab tests to monitor your medications, no doctor referral required
- Check whether a drug or a condition causes Ureaplasma infection
- Connect with people like you, or share your experience to help people like you
- Print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
- Want to find out more about the FDA reports used in the study? You can request them from FDA.
Mirena has active ingredients of levonorgestrel. It is often used in birth control. (latest outcomes from Mirena 100,169 users)
Ureaplasma infection has been reported by people with hiv infection, immunodeficiency disorders, crohn's disease, staphylococcal infection, lung transplant (latest reports from 65 Ureaplasma infection patients).
Drugs that are associated with Ureaplasma infectionUreaplasma infection (41 drugs)
Could your condition cause Ureaplasma infectionUreaplasma infection (34 conditions)
Mirena side effects
- Mirena side effects (98,905 reports)
Browse all side effects of Mirenaa b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
What would happen?
You are not alone. Join our personalized support groups:
- Support group for people who take Mirena and have Ureaplasma Infection
- Support group for people who have Ureaplasma Infection
- Support group for people who take Mirena
You may be interested in these posts
- 51 and thinking of using Estring with Mirena and am worried about cancer. Previous history of abnormal cells on cervix.
- I’ve had Mirena twice in my life and have experienced pancreatitis both times and have had flair ups several times this year alone. I dont know if there is a link with Mirena and pancreatitis, but I’m only 25 and in overal good health besides this.
- Hello all, I have been diagnosed with CM1 since 2012. I was just recently prescribed Mirena by my gynecologist two weeks ago, as a method of birth control.
- Just wondering if my severe abdominal pain is related to mirena
- i had mirena implanted in 2015 and just had it removed. the last straw was the pain in my leg and severe cramping that suddenly appeared. ive had hair loss, extreme weight gain, anxiety and depression. i didnt know what was going on in my body. i'm hoping to get back to normal soon. i have never...
- Potassium Chloride and Vesicare drug interaction
- Will you have Itching with Eurax?
- What to expect when you take Diazepam and have Cataract Removal?
- Will you have Colostomy Infection with Methotrexate?
- What to expect when you take Tranxene and have Blindness?
Active Support Groups
- Support group for people who take Potassium Chloride and Vesicare
- Support group for people who take Eurax and have Itching?
- Support group for people who take Methotrexate and have Colostomy Infection?
- Support group for people who have Acupuncture And Pain and Erythrocyte Enzymes Abnormal?
- Support group for people who take Abilify and have Pulse Abnormal?
- Been suffering from hpv in mouth and pains around my ear and throat while speaking frm the last 1...
- Yeah right nice humor there, maybe try a forum for humor and not a legit med site for people with...
- I have exactly the same problem and am now using a walker. I am on furosemide and xerallto which I...
- Major muscle weakness since starting furosemide. Now using a walker
- Hello, my name is Dick (Richard). I started taking Furosemide daily about a year ago after I was...
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.