Mirtazapine and Menopause - a phase IV clinical study of FDA data
Menopause is found among people who take Mirtazapine, especially for people who are 50-59 old.
The phase IV clinical study analyzes which people take Mirtazapine and have Menopause. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 65,788 people who have side effects when taking Mirtazapine from the FDA, and is updated regularly. You can use the study as a second opinion to make health care decisions.
Phase IV trials are used to detect adverse drug outcomes and monitor drug effectiveness in the real world. With medical big data and AI algorithms, eHealthMe is running millions of phase IV trials and makes the results available to the public. Our original studies have been referenced on 600+ medical publications including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature.
65,788 people reported to have side effects when taking Mirtazapine.
Among them, 48 people (0.07%) have Menopause.
What is Mirtazapine?
Mirtazapine has active ingredients of mirtazapine. It is often used in depression. eHealthMe is studying from 68,135 Mirtazapine users for its effectiveness, alternative drugs and more.
What is Menopause?
Menopause (end of monthly cycles in women) is found to be associated with 851 drugs and 473 conditions by eHealthMe.
Number of Mirtazapine and Menopause reports submitted per year:
Age of people who have Menopause when taking Mirtazapine *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 0.0 %
- 10-19: 0.0 %
- 20-29: 0.0 %
- 30-39: 0.0 %
- 40-49: 0.0 %
- 50-59: 100 %
- 60+: 0.0 %
Common drugs people take besides Mirtazapine *:
- Zyprexa: 45 people, 93.75%
- Prilosec: 45 people, 93.75%
- Chantix: 45 people, 93.75%
- Coffee: 45 people, 93.75%
- Cogentin: 45 people, 93.75%
- Darvocet: 45 people, 93.75%
- Haldol: 45 people, 93.75%
- Zocor: 45 people, 93.75%
- Motrin: 45 people, 93.75%
- Toprol-Xl: 45 people, 93.75%
Common side effects people have besides Menopause *:
- High Blood Pressure: 46 people, 95.83%
- Hallucination, Auditory (perceiving sounds without auditory stimulus): 46 people, 95.83%
- Withdrawal Syndrome (a discontinuation syndrome is a set of symptoms occurred due to discontinuation of substance): 45 people, 93.75%
- Drowsiness: 45 people, 93.75%
- Irritability: 45 people, 93.75%
- Influenza Like Illness: 45 people, 93.75%
- Ill-Defined Disorder: 45 people, 93.75%
- Heart Rate Increased: 45 people, 93.75%
- Weight Increased: 45 people, 93.75%
- Hallucinations (sensations that appear real but are created by your mind): 45 people, 93.75%
Common conditions people have *:
- High Blood Pressure: 46 people, 95.83%
- High Blood Cholesterol: 46 people, 95.83%
- Diabetes: 45 people, 93.75%
- Mental Disorder (a psychological term for a mental or behavioural pattern or anomaly that causes distress or disability): 43 people, 89.58%
- Quit Smoking: 34 people, 70.83%
- Pain: 19 people, 39.58%
- Sleep Disorder: 1 person, 2.08%
- Narcolepsy (brain's inability to regulate sleep-wake cycles normally): 1 person, 2.08%
- Fibromyalgia (a long-term condition which causes pain all over the body): 1 person, 2.08%
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
Do you take Mirtazapine and have Menopause?Check whether Menopause is associated with a drug or a condition
How to use the study?
You can discuss the study with your doctor, to ensure that all drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
How severe was Menopause and when was it recovered:
Expand to all the drugs that have ingredients of mirtazapine:
- Menopause and drugs with ingredients of mirtazapine (57 reports)
Alternative drugs to, pros and cons of Mirtazapine:
- Mirtazapine (68,135 reports)
Common Mirtazapine side effects:
Browse all side effects of Mirtazapine:a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Menopause treatments and more:
- Menopause (12,426 reports)
COVID vaccines that are related to Menopause:
- Menopause in Moderna COVID Vaccine
- Menopause in Pfizer BioNTech Covid Vaccine
- Menopause in Johnson and Johnson Covid Vaccine
Common drugs associated with Menopause:
- Avonex: 110 reports
- Enbrel: 195 reports
- Fosamax: 227 reports
- Humira: 179 reports
- Klonopin: 105 reports
- Methotrexate: 185 reports
- Prednisone: 122 reports
- Prilosec: 102 reports
- Synthroid: 140 reports
All the drugs that are associated with Menopause:
- Menopause (851 drugs)
Common conditions associated with Menopause:
All the conditions that are associated with Menopause:
- Menopause (473 conditions)
How the study uses the data?
The study uses data from the FDA. It is based on mirtazapine (the active ingredients of Mirtazapine) and Mirtazapine (the brand name). Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are not considered. Dosage of drugs is not considered in the study.
Who is eHealthMe?
With medical big data and proven AI algorithms, eHealthMe provides a platform for everyone to run phase IV clinical trials. We study millions of patients and 5,000 more each day. Results of our real-world drug study have been referenced on 600+ medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature. Our analysis results are available to researchers, health care professionals, patients (testimonials), and software developers (open API).
WARNING, DISCLAIMER, USE FOR PUBLICATION
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only. Our phase IV clinical studies alone cannot establish cause-effect relationship. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
Recent studies on eHealthMe:
- Milk Of Magnesia and Azasite drug interaction - 6 seconds ago
- Celexa and Tri-Sprintec drug interaction - 16 seconds ago
- Colcrys and Advair Hfa drug interaction - 25 seconds ago
- Multiple Sclerosis and Indigestion - 34 seconds ago
- Invokana and Varicose Vein - 53 seconds ago
- Peripheral Arterial Occlusive Disease and Sepsis - 56 seconds ago
- Paraplatin and Qvar drug interaction - a minute ago
- Back Pain in Entyvio, how severe and when it was recovered? - a minute ago
- Baclofen and Zolmitriptan drug interaction - a minute ago
- Cilostazol and Clonazepam drug interaction - a minute ago