Mirtazapine and Ocular neoplasm - a phase IV clinical study of FDA data
Ocular neoplasm is reported only by a few people who take Mirtazapine.
The phase IV clinical study analyzes which people take Mirtazapine and have Ocular neoplasm. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 73,520 people who have side effects while taking Mirtazapine from the FDA, and is updated regularly.
Phase IV trials are used to detect adverse drug outcomes and monitor drug effectiveness in the real world. With medical big data and AI algorithms, eHealthMe is running millions of phase IV trials and makes the results available to the public. Our original studies have been referenced on 600+ medical publications including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature.
73,520 people reported to have side effects when taking Mirtazapine.
Among them, 3 people (0.0%) have Ocular neoplasm.
What is Mirtazapine?
Mirtazapine has active ingredients of mirtazapine. It is often used in depression. eHealthMe is studying from 76,030 Mirtazapine users for its effectiveness, alternative drugs and more.
What is Ocular neoplasm?
Ocular neoplasm (eye tumour) is found to be associated with 307 drugs and 141 conditions by eHealthMe.
Number of Mirtazapine and Ocular neoplasm reports submitted per year:
Gender of people who have Ocular neoplasm when taking Mirtazapine *:
- female: 33.33 %
- male: 66.67 %
Age of people who have Ocular neoplasm when taking Mirtazapine *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 0.0 %
- 10-19: 0.0 %
- 20-29: 0.0 %
- 30-39: 0.0 %
- 40-49: 0.0 %
- 50-59: 0.0 %
- 60+: 100 %
Common drugs people take besides Mirtazapine *:
- Ramipril: 2 people, 66.67%
- Oxazepam: 2 people, 66.67%
- Lipitor: 2 people, 66.67%
- Furosemide: 2 people, 66.67%
- Eliquis: 2 people, 66.67%
- Elelyso: 2 people, 66.67%
- Bisoprolol Fumarate: 2 people, 66.67%
- Tretinoin: 1 person, 33.33%
- Prochlorperazine: 1 person, 33.33%
- Pomalidomide: 1 person, 33.33%
Common side effects people have besides Ocular neoplasm *:
- Wound: 2 people, 66.67%
- High Blood Pressure: 2 people, 66.67%
- Hemiparesis (weakness on one side of the body): 2 people, 66.67%
- Heart Rate Increased: 2 people, 66.67%
- Head Injury: 2 people, 66.67%
- Haemorrhage Urinary Tract (bleeding from uterine): 2 people, 66.67%
- Haemoglobin Increased: 2 people, 66.67%
- Haematuria (presence of blood in urine): 2 people, 66.67%
- Haematoma (collection of blood outside the blood vessels): 2 people, 66.67%
- General Physical Health Deterioration (weak health status): 2 people, 66.67%
Common conditions people have *:
- Atrial Fibrillation/flutter (atrial fibrillation and flutter are abnormal heart rhythms in which the atria, or upper chambers of the heart, are out of sync with the ventricles): 2 people, 66.67%
- Multiple Myeloma (cancer of the plasma cells): 1 person, 33.33%
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
Do you take Mirtazapine and have Ocular neoplasm?Check whether Ocular neoplasm is associated with a drug or a condition
How to use the study?
You can discuss the study with your doctor, to ensure that all drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
How severe was Ocular neoplasm and when was it recovered:
Expand to all the drugs that have ingredients of mirtazapine:
Alternative drugs to, pros and cons of Mirtazapine:
- Mirtazapine (76,030 reports)
Common Mirtazapine side effects:
- Fatigue (feeling of tiredness): 3,977 reports
- Stress and anxiety: 3,236 reports
- Dizziness: 3,096 reports
- Diarrhea: 3,046 reports
- Drug ineffective: 3,045 reports
- Depression: 2,901 reports
- Breathing difficulty: 2,714 reports
Browse all side effects of Mirtazapine:a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Ocular neoplasm treatments and more:
- Ocular neoplasm (558 reports)
COVID vaccines that are related to Ocular neoplasm:
- Ocular neoplasm in Moderna COVID Vaccine
- Ocular neoplasm in Pfizer BioNTech Covid Vaccine
- Ocular neoplasm in Johnson and Johnson Covid Vaccine
All the drugs that are associated with Ocular neoplasm:
- Ocular neoplasm (307 drugs)
All the conditions that are associated with Ocular neoplasm:
- Ocular neoplasm (141 conditions)
How the study uses the data?
The study uses data from the FDA. It is based on mirtazapine (the active ingredients of Mirtazapine) and Mirtazapine (the brand name). Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are not considered. Dosage of drugs is not considered in the study.
Who is eHealthMe?
With medical big data and proven AI algorithms, eHealthMe provides a platform for everyone to run phase IV clinical trials. We study millions of patients and 5,000 more each day. Results of our real-world drug study have been referenced on 600+ medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature. Our analysis results are available to researchers, health care professionals, patients (testimonials), and software developers (open API).
WARNING, DISCLAIMER, USE FOR PUBLICATION
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only. Our phase IV clinical studies alone cannot establish cause-effect relationship. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
Recent studies on eHealthMe:
- Ventolin and Indigestion - 7 seconds ago
- Propranolol Hydrochloride and Candesartan Cilexetil drug interaction - 10 seconds ago
- Dysport and Neck Deformity - 10 seconds ago
- Lamictal Xr and Diplopia - 12 seconds ago
- Spinraza and Epinastine Hydrochloride drug interaction - 15 seconds ago
- Tramadol and Femara drug interaction - 18 seconds ago
- Hctz and Cholecystitis Acute - 19 seconds ago
- Glucophage and Gingival Erosion - 19 seconds ago
- Propranolol Hydrochloride and Renal Cell Carcinoma - 27 seconds ago
- Estring and Agranulocytosis - 31 seconds ago