Monistat 3 and Musculoskeletal disorder - a phase IV clinical study of FDA data
Musculoskeletal disorder is reported only by a few people who take Monistat 3.
The phase IV clinical study analyzes which people take Monistat 3 and have Musculoskeletal disorder. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 2,473 people who have side effects while taking Monistat 3 from the FDA, and is updated regularly.
Phase IV trials are used to detect adverse drug outcomes and monitor drug effectiveness in the real world. With medical big data and AI algorithms, eHealthMe is running millions of phase IV trials and makes the results available to the public. Our original studies have been referenced on 600+ medical publications including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature.
2,473 people reported to have side effects when taking Monistat 3.
Among them, 2 people (0.08%) have Musculoskeletal disorder.
What is Monistat 3?
Monistat 3 has active ingredients of miconazole nitrate. It is often used in vaginal yeast infection. eHealthMe is studying from 2,496 Monistat 3 users for its effectiveness, alternative drugs and more.
What is Musculoskeletal disorder?
Musculoskeletal disorder (disease of the body's muscles, joints, tendons, ligaments and nerves) is found to be associated with 1,490 drugs and 760 conditions by eHealthMe.
Number of Monistat 3 and Musculoskeletal disorder reports submitted per year:
Time on Monistat 3 when people have Musculoskeletal disorder *:
- < 1 month: 0.0 %
- 1 - 6 months: 0.0 %
- 6 - 12 months: 0.0 %
- 1 - 2 years: 100 %
- 2 - 5 years: 0.0 %
- 5 - 10 years: 0.0 %
- 10+ years: 0.0 %
Gender of people who have Musculoskeletal disorder when taking Monistat 3 *:
- female: 100 %
- male: 0.0 %
Age of people who have Musculoskeletal disorder when taking Monistat 3 *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 0.0 %
- 10-19: 0.0 %
- 20-29: 0.0 %
- 30-39: 0.0 %
- 40-49: 0.0 %
- 50-59: 100 %
- 60+: 0.0 %
Common drugs people take besides Monistat 3 *:
- Zyrtec: 2 people, 100.00%
- Norco: 2 people, 100.00%
- Benadryl: 2 people, 100.00%
- Flonase: 2 people, 100.00%
- Lyrica: 2 people, 100.00%
- Monistat 7: 2 people, 100.00%
- Nasacort Aq: 2 people, 100.00%
- Imitrex: 2 people, 100.00%
- Prevacid: 2 people, 100.00%
- Protonix: 2 people, 100.00%
Common side effects people have besides Musculoskeletal disorder *:
- Gait Disturbance: 2 people, 100.00%
Common conditions people have *:
- Pain: 2 people, 100.00%
- Headache (pain in head): 2 people, 100.00%
- Breathing Difficulty: 2 people, 100.00%
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
Do you take Monistat 3 and have Musculoskeletal disorder?Check whether Musculoskeletal disorder is associated with a drug or a condition
How to use the study?
You can discuss the study with your doctor, to ensure that all drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
How severe was Musculoskeletal disorder and when was it recovered:
Expand to all the drugs that have ingredients of miconazole nitrate:
Alternative drugs to, pros and cons of Monistat 3:
- Monistat 3 (2,496 reports)
Common Monistat 3 side effects:
- Drug ineffective: 244 reports
- Vaginal discharge: 186 reports
Browse all side effects of Monistat 3:a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Musculoskeletal disorder treatments and more:
- Musculoskeletal disorder (20,417 reports)
COVID vaccines that are related to Musculoskeletal disorder:
- Musculoskeletal disorder in Moderna COVID Vaccine
- Musculoskeletal disorder in Pfizer BioNTech Covid Vaccine
- Musculoskeletal disorder in Johnson and Johnson Covid Vaccine
Common drugs associated with Musculoskeletal disorder:
- Enbrel: 3,052 reports
- Humira: 2,451 reports
- Methotrexate: 2,163 reports
- Tysabri: 2,052 reports
- Avonex: 1,667 reports
- Prednisone: 1,473 reports
- Arava: 1,025 reports
- Xeljanz: 977 reports
- Tecfidera: 941 reports
- Plaquenil: 900 reports
All the drugs that are associated with Musculoskeletal disorder:
- Musculoskeletal disorder (1,490 drugs)
Common conditions associated with Musculoskeletal disorder:
- Multiple sclerosis: 4,921 reports
- Rheumatoid arthritis: 3,427 reports
- Pain: 735 reports
- Osteoporosis: 709 reports
- High blood cholesterol: 616 reports
- High blood pressure: 604 reports
All the conditions that are associated with Musculoskeletal disorder:
- Musculoskeletal disorder (760 conditions)
How the study uses the data?
The study uses data from the FDA. It is based on miconazole nitrate (the active ingredients of Monistat 3) and Monistat 3 (the brand name). Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are not considered. Dosage of drugs is not considered in the study.
Who is eHealthMe?
With medical big data and proven AI algorithms, eHealthMe provides a platform for everyone to run phase IV clinical trials. We study millions of patients and 5,000 more each day. Results of our real-world drug study have been referenced on 600+ medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature. Our analysis results are available to researchers, health care professionals, patients (testimonials), and software developers (open API).
WARNING, DISCLAIMER, USE FOR PUBLICATION
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only. Our phase IV clinical studies alone cannot establish cause-effect relationship. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
Recent studies on eHealthMe:
- How effective is Aspirin for Arrhythmias? - a second ago
- Nasacort Aq and Colon Adenoma - 7 seconds ago
- How effective is Atenolol for Aging Changes In Vital Signs? - 15 seconds ago
- Montelukast Sodium and Autoimmune Hepatitis - 17 seconds ago
- How effective is Allegra D 24 Hour for Allergic Rhinitis? - 18 seconds ago
- Fluoxetine Hydrochloride and Clopidogrel drug interaction - 18 seconds ago
- Vitamin E and Tumor Necrosis - 19 seconds ago
- Paxil and Face And Mouth X-Ray Abnormal - 21 seconds ago
- Mirtazapine and Avastin drug interaction - 21 seconds ago
- Breakthrough Pain and Application Site Urticaria - 21 seconds ago