Morphine sulfate and Psoriasis - a phase IV clinical study of FDA data
Psoriasis is found among people who take Morphine sulfate, especially for people who are female, 60+ old, have been taking the drug for < 1 month.
The phase IV clinical study analyzes which people take Morphine sulfate and have Psoriasis. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 70,459 people who have side effects when taking Morphine sulfate from the FDA, and is updated regularly. You can use the study as a second opinion to make health care decisions.
Phase IV trials are used to detect adverse drug outcomes and monitor drug effectiveness in the real world. With medical big data and AI algorithms, eHealthMe is running millions of phase IV trials and makes the results available to the public. Our original studies have been referenced on 600+ medical publications including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature.
70,459 people reported to have side effects when taking Morphine sulfate.
Among them, 437 people (0.62%) have Psoriasis.
What is Morphine sulfate?
Morphine sulfate has active ingredients of morphine sulfate. It is often used in pain. eHealthMe is studying from 71,623 Morphine sulfate users for its effectiveness, alternative drugs and more.
What is Psoriasis?
Psoriasis (immune-mediated disease that affects the skin) is found to be associated with 2,255 drugs and 1,579 conditions by eHealthMe.
Number of Morphine sulfate and Psoriasis reports submitted per year:
Time on Morphine sulfate when people have Psoriasis *:
Gender of people who have Psoriasis when taking Morphine sulfate*:
Age of people who have Psoriasis when taking Morphine sulfate *:
Common drugs people take besides Morphine sulfate *:
Common side effects people have besides Psoriasis *:
Common conditions people have *:
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
Do you take Morphine sulfate and have Psoriasis?Check whether Psoriasis is associated with a drug or a condition
How to use the study?
You can discuss the study with your doctor, to ensure that all drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Related publications that referenced our studies
- Mohagheghi MA, Omranipur R, Ensani F, Ghannadan A, Shahriaran S, Samiee F, Sedighi Z, "A Case of Advanced Unicentric Retroperitoneal Castleman's Disease, Associated With Psoriasis", Acta Medica Iranica, 2017 May .
- Chiriac A, Brzezinski P, Stolnicu S, Podoleanu C, Moldovan C, Molnar C, Taranu T, "Eosinophilia–A rare possible adverse reaction during anti-tumor necrosis factor-alpha therapy for psoriasis", Journal of Dermatological Treatment, 2016 Mar .
- Rasmy A, Rahal M, Kisana M, Ahmad S, Salah A, "Morphine induced thrombocytopenia: A case report", Journal of Case Reports and Images in Oncology, 2015 Dec .
- Malisiewicz B, Murer C, Schmid JP, French LE, Schmid-Grendelmeier P, Navarini AA, "Eosinophilia during psoriasis treatment with TNF antagonists", Dermatology, 2013 Jan .
How severe was Psoriasis and when was it recovered:
Expand to all the drugs that have ingredients of morphine sulfate:
- Psoriasis and drugs with ingredients of morphine sulfate (1,035 reports)
Alternative drugs to, pros and cons of Morphine sulfate:
- Morphine sulfate (71,623 reports)
Common Morphine sulfate side effects:
Browse all side effects of Morphine sulfate:a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Psoriasis treatments and more:
- Psoriasis (412,184 reports)
COVID vaccines that are related to Psoriasis:
- Psoriasis in Moderna COVID Vaccine
- Psoriasis in Pfizer BioNTech Covid Vaccine
- Psoriasis in Johnson and Johnson Covid Vaccine
Common drugs associated with Psoriasis:
All the drugs that are associated with Psoriasis:
- Psoriasis (2,255 drugs)
Common conditions associated with Psoriasis:
All the conditions that are associated with Psoriasis:
- Psoriasis (1,579 conditions)
How the study uses the data?
The study uses data from the FDA. It is based on morphine sulfate (the active ingredients of Morphine sulfate) and Morphine sulfate (the brand name). Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are not considered. Dosage of drugs is not considered in the study.
Who is eHealthMe?
With medical big data and proven AI algorithms, eHealthMe provides a platform for everyone to run phase IV clinical trials. We study millions of patients and 5,000 more each day. Results of our real-world drug study have been referenced on 600+ medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature. Our analysis results are available to researchers, health care professionals, patients (testimonials), and software developers (open API).
WARNING, DISCLAIMER, USE FOR PUBLICATION
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only. Our phase IV clinical studies alone cannot establish cause-effect relationship. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
Recent studies on eHealthMe:
- Diazepam and Piriformis Syndrome - 20 seconds ago
- Cuts And Puncture Wounds and drugs of ingredients of clotrimazole - 23 seconds ago
- Metoprolol Succinate and Scan Myocardial Perfusion Abnormal - 24 seconds ago
- Nicotine and Baclofen drug interaction - 27 seconds ago
- Divalproex and Aneurysm - 30 seconds ago
- Vitamin D and Hypokalemia - 32 seconds ago
- Dothiepin Hydrochloride vs. Amphetamine Salt Combo - 37 seconds ago
- Carbamazepine and Acetylsalicylic Acid drug interaction - 43 seconds ago
- Humulin R and Herpes Virus Infection - a minute ago
- Wellbutrin and Ovarian Vein Thrombosis - a minute ago