Morphine sulfate and Wound - a phase IV clinical study of FDA data
Wound is found among people who take Morphine sulfate, especially for people who are female, 50-59 old, have been taking the drug for < 1 month.
The phase IV clinical study analyzes which people take Morphine sulfate and have Wound. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 70,459 people who have side effects when taking Morphine sulfate from the FDA, and is updated regularly. You can use the study as a second opinion to make health care decisions.
Phase IV trials are used to detect adverse drug outcomes and monitor drug effectiveness in the real world. With medical big data and AI algorithms, eHealthMe is running millions of phase IV trials and makes the results available to the public. Our original studies have been referenced on 600+ medical publications including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature.
70,459 people reported to have side effects when taking Morphine sulfate.
Among them, 234 people (0.33%) have Wound.
What is Morphine sulfate?
Morphine sulfate has active ingredients of morphine sulfate. It is often used in pain. eHealthMe is studying from 71,625 Morphine sulfate users for its effectiveness, alternative drugs and more.
What is Wound?
Wound is found to be associated with 1,957 drugs and 1,315 conditions by eHealthMe.
Number of Morphine sulfate and Wound reports submitted per year:
Time on Morphine sulfate when people have Wound *:
Gender of people who have Wound when taking Morphine sulfate*:
Age of people who have Wound when taking Morphine sulfate *:
Common drugs people take besides Morphine sulfate *:
Common side effects people have besides Wound *:
Common conditions people have *:
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
Do you take Morphine sulfate and have Wound?Check whether Wound is associated with a drug or a condition
How to use the study?
You can discuss the study with your doctor, to ensure that all drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Related publications that referenced our studies
- Rasmy A, Rahal M, Kisana M, Ahmad S, Salah A, "Morphine induced thrombocytopenia: A case report", Journal of Case Reports and Images in Oncology, 2015 Dec .
How severe was Wound and when was it recovered:
Expand to all the drugs that have ingredients of morphine sulfate:
- Wound and drugs with ingredients of morphine sulfate (616 reports)
Alternative drugs to, pros and cons of Morphine sulfate:
- Morphine sulfate (71,625 reports)
Common Morphine sulfate side effects:
- Pain: 9,489 reports
- Death: 4,166 reports
- Drug ineffective: 4,136 reports
- Fatigue (feeling of tiredness): 3,697 reports
Browse all side effects of Morphine sulfate:a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Wound treatments and more:
- Wound (26,824 reports)
COVID vaccines that are related to Wound:
- Wound in Moderna COVID Vaccine
- Wound in Pfizer BioNTech Covid Vaccine
- Wound in Johnson and Johnson Covid Vaccine
Common drugs associated with Wound:
- Prednisone: 6,170 reports
- Methotrexate: 6,131 reports
- Humira: 5,993 reports
- Enbrel: 5,369 reports
- Remicade: 4,782 reports
- Sulfasalazine: 4,774 reports
- Orencia: 4,625 reports
- Cimzia: 4,588 reports
- Simponi: 4,575 reports
- Arava: 4,513 reports
All the drugs that are associated with Wound:
- Wound (1,957 drugs)
Common conditions associated with Wound:
- Rheumatoid arthritis: 7,373 reports
- Psoriasis: 1,517 reports
- High blood pressure: 1,103 reports
- Multiple sclerosis: 1,065 reports
- Crohn's disease: 1,003 reports
- Pain: 900 reports
- Diabetes: 609 reports
All the conditions that are associated with Wound:
- Wound (1,315 conditions)
How the study uses the data?
The study uses data from the FDA. It is based on morphine sulfate (the active ingredients of Morphine sulfate) and Morphine sulfate (the brand name). Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are not considered. Dosage of drugs is not considered in the study.
Who is eHealthMe?
With medical big data and proven AI algorithms, eHealthMe provides a platform for everyone to run phase IV clinical trials. We study millions of patients and 5,000 more each day. Results of our real-world drug study have been referenced on 600+ medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature. Our analysis results are available to researchers, health care professionals, patients (testimonials), and software developers (open API).
WARNING, DISCLAIMER, USE FOR PUBLICATION
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only. Our phase IV clinical studies alone cannot establish cause-effect relationship. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
Recent studies on eHealthMe:
- Zofran and Non-Hodgkin'S Lymphoma - a second ago
- Detrol La and Hair Color Changes - 8 seconds ago
- Ibu and Acetaminophen And Codeine Phosphate drug interaction - 16 seconds ago
- Morphine and Oralone drug interaction - 25 seconds ago
- Levothroid and Hyperventilation - 34 seconds ago
- Alavert and Proteinuria Aggravated - 39 seconds ago
- Zaroxolyn and Arthritis Bacterial - 39 seconds ago
- Neulasta and Bell'S Palsy - 40 seconds ago
- Dulcolax and Vivelle drug interaction - 52 seconds ago
- Vitamin B2 and Impaired Gastric Emptying - 56 seconds ago