Morphine and Weariness - from FDA reports
Weariness is found among people who take Morphine, especially for people who are female, 60+ old , have been taking the drug for < 1 month, also take medication Zometa, and have Multiple myeloma. This review analyzes which people have Weariness with Morphine. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 78,912 people who have side effects when taking Morphine from FDA , and is updated regularly.
What to expect?
You are not alone!
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On Dec, 20, 2017
78,912 people reported to have side effects when taking Morphine.
Among them, 4,458 people (5.65%) have Weariness
Number of reports submitted per year:
Time on Morphine when people have Weariness *:
- < 1 month: 65.49 %
- 1 - 6 months: 13.73 %
- 6 - 12 months: 6.27 %
- 1 - 2 years: 6.27 %
- 2 - 5 years: 3.53 %
- 5 - 10 years: 3.92 %
- 10+ years: 0.78 %
Gender of people who have Weariness when taking Morphine *:
- female: 54.8 %
- male: 45.2 %
Age of people who have Weariness when taking Morphine *:
- 0-1: 0.46 %
- 2-9: 0.82 %
- 10-19: 1.15 %
- 20-29: 1.78 %
- 30-39: 7.54 %
- 40-49: 17.67 %
- 50-59: 28.16 %
- 60+: 42.42 %
Top conditions involved for these people *:
- Multiple Myeloma (292 people, 6.55%)
- Stress And Anxiety (199 people, 4.46%)
- High Blood Pressure (195 people, 4.37%)
- Depression (194 people, 4.35%)
- Nausea (174 people, 3.90%)
Top co-used drugs for these people *:
- Zometa (727 people, 16.31%)
- Neurontin (495 people, 11.10%)
- Ativan (485 people, 10.88%)
- Aredia (475 people, 10.66%)
- Oxycontin (443 people, 9.94%)
Top other side effects for these people *:
- Nausea (1,302 people, 29.21%)
- Weakness (1,237 people, 27.75%)
- Breathing Difficulty (1,027 people, 23.04%)
- Back Pain (886 people, 19.87%)
- Stress And Anxiety (867 people, 19.45%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Subscribe to the study: get notified of updates to the study.
Want to find out more about the FDA reports used in the study? You can request them from FDA.
Do you have Weariness when taking Morphine?
- Check symptoms - is weariness caused by a drug or a condition?
- Get alerts to symptoms - forecast your symptoms and get alerts
- Report the side effect - help people in need and in real time
- Ask a question - ask a question related to the study
- write a post - share your experience related to the study
- More tools...
Expand the study to include all drugs with the same ingredientsWeariness and drugs with ingredients of morphine sulfate.
Expand the study to include reports from both FDA and eHealthMeWeariness and Morphine from FDA and eHealthMe reports
Morphine has active ingredients of morphine sulfate. It is often used in pain. (latest outcomes from Morphine 80,882 users)
Weariness (physically or mentally exhausted by hard work, exertion, strain) has been reported by people with multiple sclerosis, rheumatoid arthritis, hepatitis c, high blood pressure, depression (latest reports from 406,355 Weariness patients).
Browse all side effects of Morphinea b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Drugs that are associated with WearinessWeariness
Could your condition cause WearinessWeariness
Related publications that referenced our studies
- Rasmy A, Rahal M, Kisana M, Ahmad S, Salah A, "Morphine induced thrombocytopenia: A case report", Journal of Case Reports and Images in Oncology, 2015 Dec .
What would happen?
Questions to the study
I was wondering if someone can help me. I have systemic candida which has been really hard to get rid of. To top it off, I take suboxone for pain. Has anyone noticed if the suboxone made the candida symptoms worse?
I have persistent Atrial Fibrillation. My doctor has advised to stop taking 20 mg xarelto for one week then go to 15 mg. I stopped 6 days ago still have the itching problem....will this itching ever go away? Is there anything I can do to stop/cure it? Hope good people out there can give ...
User posts to the study
Just started taking Cholestyramine about 2 weeks ago and now experiencing fatigue. Very sluggish. Never felt this way before. Male age 60 not taking any other meds at all. Just multi-vitamens & an iron pill.