Motrin ib and Stupor - from FDA reports
Stupor is found among people who take Motrin ib, especially for people who are female, 60+ old , have been taking the drug for < 1 month, also take medication Duragesic, and have Fall. This review analyzes which people have Stupor with Motrin ib. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 1,403 people who have side effects when taking Motrin ib from FDA , and is updated regularly.
1,403 people reported to have side effects when taking Motrin ib.
Among them, 6 people (0.43%) have Stupor
Number of reports submitted per year:
Time on Motrin ib when people have Stupor *:
- < 1 month: 100 %
- 1 - 6 months: 0.0 %
- 6 - 12 months: 0.0 %
- 1 - 2 years: 0.0 %
- 2 - 5 years: 0.0 %
- 5 - 10 years: 0.0 %
- 10+ years: 0.0 %
Gender of people who have Stupor when taking Motrin ib *:
- female: 100 %
- male: 0.0 %
Age of people who have Stupor when taking Motrin ib *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 0.0 %
- 10-19: 0.0 %
- 20-29: 0.0 %
- 30-39: 0.0 %
- 40-49: 0.0 %
- 50-59: 25 %
- 60+: 75 %
Top conditions involved for these people *:
- Fall: 2 people, 33.33%
- Back Pain: 1 person, 16.67%
Top co-used drugs for these people *:
- Duragesic: 1 person, 16.67%
Top other side effects for these people *:
- Hypokinesia (decreased bodily movement): 3 people, 50.00%
- Hyperhidrosis (abnormally increased sweating): 1 person, 16.67%
- Abscess Intestinal (collections of pus-intestinal): 1 person, 16.67%
- Communication Disorder (speech and language disorder): 1 person, 16.67%
- Convulsion (muscles contract and relax rapidly and repeatedly, resulting in an uncontrolled shaking of the body): 1 person, 16.67%
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
Do you take Motrin ib and have Stupor?
- Check whether a drug or a condition causes Stupor
- Predict new side effects and undetected conditions
- Connect with people like you, or share your experience to help people like you
- Print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
- Want to find out more about the FDA reports used in the study? You can request them from FDA.
Motrin ib has active ingredients of ibuprofen. It is often used in pain. (latest outcomes from Motrin ib 1,494 users)
Stupor (lack of critical cognitive function and level of consciousness) has been reported by people with pain, depression, schizophrenia, high blood pressure, bipolar disorder (latest reports from 3,809 Stupor patients).
Drugs that are associated with StuporStupor (819 drugs)
Could your condition cause StuporStupor (576 conditions)
Motrin ib side effects
- Motrin ib side effects (1,403 reports)
Browse all side effects of Motrin iba b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Related publications that referenced our studies
- Moslim MA, Sodeman TC, Nawras AT, "A Case of Suggested Ibuprofen-Induced Acute Pancreatitis", American journal of therapeutics, 2016 Nov .
What would happen?
You are not alone. Join our personalized support groups:
- Support group for people who take Motrin Ib and have Stupor
- Support group for people who have Stupor
- Support group for people who take Motrin Ib
Can you answer these questions
- Hi, my nephew is in stupor for the last 3 days. Feeding is by nasal tube. However the formula milk is not absorbed by his stomach... will appreciate any views from members...
- I took one vistaril and 6 motrin and I'm scared of whats going to happen, I dont want to overdose.
You may be interested in these posts
- I am a 68 year old woman who started taking Effexor XR 75 milligrams at about 55 years old and found it to be wonderful. Fixed my problem completely, but after about 3 - 4 years, started causing me states of catatonic stupor and ruined my life as I did not know it was the medication and my...
- I'm new to the group. I don't know how to get more support from doctors or other services. Thank you
- Hi, my nephew is in stupor for the last 3 days. Will appreciate any views as to what will happen to him next..
- Hello, I have a nephew who is now in stupor due to cirrhosis. Will appreciate any views from group members
- Will you have Pneumonia with Mellaril?
- Will you have Community-Acquired Pneumonia with Mellaril?
- Will you have Bronchopneumonia with Mellaril?
- Will you have Pneumonitis with Mellaril?
- Will you have Sluggishness with Restoril?
Active Support Groups
- Support group for people who take Mellaril and have Pneumonia?
- Support group for people who take Mellaril and have Community-Acquired Pneumonia?
- Support group for people who take Mellaril and have Bronchopneumonia?
- Support group for people who take Mellaril and have Pneumonitis?
- Support group for people who take Restoril and have Sluggishness?
- What to expect when you take Mellaril and have Pneumonia?
- What to expect when you take Mellaril and have Community-Acquired Pneumonia?
- What to expect when you take Mellaril and have Bronchopneumonia?
- What to expect when you take Mellaril and have Pneumonitis?
- What to expect when you take Restoril and have Sluggishness?
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.