Who have Stupor with Motrin ib - from FDA reports
Stupor is found among people who take Motrin ib, especially for people who are female, 60+ old , have been taking the drug for < 1 month, also take medication Duragesic, and have Fall. This study is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 1,866 people who have side effects when taking Motrin ib from FDA, and is updated regularly.
How to use this study: bring a copy to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Who is eHealthMe: we are a data analysis company who specializes in health care industry. Our original studies have been referenced on 500+ peer-reviewed medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and EANO. On eHealthMe, you can research drugs and monitor them (see testimonials). If you find eHealthMe useful, please help us to spread the words below or leave us a testimonial.
1,866 people reported to have side effects when taking Motrin ib.
Among them, 6 people (0.32%) have Stupor
Number of reports submitted per year:
Time on Motrin ib when people have Stupor *:
- < 1 month: 100 %
- 1 - 6 months: 0.0 %
- 6 - 12 months: 0.0 %
- 1 - 2 years: 0.0 %
- 2 - 5 years: 0.0 %
- 5 - 10 years: 0.0 %
- 10+ years: 0.0 %
Gender of people who have Stupor when taking Motrin ib *:
- female: 100 %
- male: 0.0 %
Age of people who have Stupor when taking Motrin ib *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 0.0 %
- 10-19: 0.0 %
- 20-29: 0.0 %
- 30-39: 0.0 %
- 40-49: 0.0 %
- 50-59: 25 %
- 60+: 75 %
Top conditions involved for these people *:
- Fall: 2 people, 33.33%
- Back Pain: 1 person, 16.67%
Top co-used drugs for these people *:
- Duragesic: 1 person, 16.67%
Top other side effects for these people *:
- Hypokinesia (decreased bodily movement): 3 people, 50.00%
- Hyperhidrosis (abnormally increased sweating): 1 person, 16.67%
- Abscess Intestinal (collections of pus-intestinal): 1 person, 16.67%
- Communication Disorder (speech and language disorder): 1 person, 16.67%
- Convulsion (muscles contract and relax rapidly and repeatedly, resulting in an uncontrolled shaking of the body): 1 person, 16.67%
- Dehydration (dryness resulting from the removal of water): 1 person, 16.67%
- Dizziness: 1 person, 16.67%
- Eating Disorder: 1 person, 16.67%
- Tremor (trembling or shaking movements in one or more parts of your body): 1 person, 16.67%
- Transient Ischaemic Attack (a transient episode of neurologic dysfunction caused by ischemia (loss of blood flow)): 1 person, 16.67%
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
FDA reports used in this study
- Want to find out more about the FDA reports used in the study? You can request them from FDA.
Do you have Stupor while taking Motrin ib?
You are not alone:
Motrin ib has active ingredients of ibuprofen. It is often used in pain. (latest outcomes from Motrin ib 1,889 users)
Stupor (lack of critical cognitive function and level of consciousness) has been reported by people with pain, depression, schizophrenia, high blood pressure, bipolar disorder (latest reports from 4,165 Stupor patients).
Drugs that are associated with StuporStupor (840 drugs)
Could your condition cause StuporStupor (585 conditions)
Motrin ib side effects
- Motrin ib side effects (1,798 reports)
Browse by gender and age
Browse all side effects of Motrin iba b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Related publications that referenced our studies
- Moslim MA, Sodeman TC, Nawras AT, "A Case of Suggested Ibuprofen-Induced Acute Pancreatitis", American journal of therapeutics, 2016 Nov .
What would happen?
Recent general studies
- Will you have Micturition Urgency with Vyvanse? - now
- Will you have Sacral Pain with Lovastatin? - a second ago
- Hydroxyurea and Abiraterone Acetate drug interaction - a second ago
- Will you have Peritoneal Fibrosis with Levofloxacin? - 2 seconds ago
- Will you have Painful Menstrual Periods with Flomax? - 2 seconds ago
- Valproic Acid and Xatmep drug interaction - 2 seconds ago
- Minoxidil and Xia Ku Cao drug interaction - 2 seconds ago
- Cephalexin and Zovia 1/35E-28 drug interaction - 3 seconds ago
- Will you have Thin Blood with Silver? - 3 seconds ago
- Will you have Platelet Count Decreased with Silver? - 3 seconds ago
Recent personal studies
- A study for a 35 year old woman who takes Xolair - 36 minutes ago
- A study for a 22 year old woman who takes Claravis - an hour ago
- A study for a 56 year old man who takes Pioglitazone, Atorvastatin Calcium, Trulicity, Fenofibrate, Dutasteride, Contrave, Irbesartan, Metformin, Tamsulosin - 2 hours ago
- A study for a 74 year old man who takes Aloprim, Amlodipine Besylate, Bayer Low Dose Aspirin (81mg Aspirin), Hydrea, B Complex Vitamin, Vitamin D, Simvastatin, Vitamin C (ascorbic Acid) - 2 hours ago
- A study for a 56 year old man who takes Metformin - 2 hours ago
- A study for a 44 year old woman who takes Methotrexate - 4 hours ago
- Prediction of Gabapentin, Propranolol Hydrochloride, Latuda for a 30 year old woman - 5 hours ago
- Prediction of Ashwagandha, Atenolol for a 44 year old woman - 6 hours ago
- A study for a 24 year old man who takes Zoloft - 6 hours ago
- Prediction of Omega-3, Propranolol Hydrochloride, L-theanine, Glucosamine, Latuda, Gabapentin for a 30 year old woman - 6 hours ago
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.