Mozobil and Joint pain - a phase IV clinical study of FDA data
We study 962 people who have side effects when taking Mozobil. Joint pain is found, especially among people who are male, 60+ old, have been taking the drug for 1 - 6 months, also take Vancomycin and have Haematopoietic stem cell mobilisation.
The phase IV clinical study analyzes which people take Mozobil and have Joint pain. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports from the FDA, and is updated regularly. You may use the study as a second opinion to make health care decisions.
Phase IV trials are used to detect adverse drug outcomes and monitor drug effectiveness in the real world. With medical big data and AI algorithms, eHealthMe is running millions of phase IV trials and makes the results available to the public. Our original studies have been referenced on 700+ medical publications including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature.
962 people reported to have side effects when taking Mozobil.
Among them, 8 people (0.83%) have Joint pain.
What is Mozobil?
Mozobil has active ingredients of plerixafor. Currently, eHealthMe is studying from 963 Mozobil users.
What is Joint pain?
Joint pain is found to be associated with 4,595 drugs and 4,988 conditions by eHealthMe. Currently, we are studying 506,159 people who have Joint pain.
Number of Mozobil and Joint pain reports submitted per year:
Time on Mozobil when people have Joint pain *:
- < 1 month: 33.33 %
- 1 - 6 months: 66.67 %
- 6 - 12 months: 0.0 %
- 1 - 2 years: 0.0 %
- 2 - 5 years: 0.0 %
- 5 - 10 years: 0.0 %
- 10+ years: 0.0 %
Gender of people who have Joint pain when taking Mozobil *:
- female: 14.29 %
- male: 85.71 %
Age of people who have Joint pain when taking Mozobil *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 0.0 %
- 10-19: 0.0 %
- 20-29: 0.0 %
- 30-39: 25 %
- 40-49: 0.0 %
- 50-59: 0.0 %
- 60+: 75 %
Common drugs people take besides Mozobil *:
- Vancomycin: 4 people, 50.00%
- Acetaminophen: 3 people, 37.50%
- Gastrografin: 2 people, 25.00%
- Meropenem: 2 people, 25.00%
- Magnesium Sulfate: 2 people, 25.00%
- Lorazepam: 2 people, 25.00%
- Lidocaine: 2 people, 25.00%
- Isosorbide Mononitrate: 2 people, 25.00%
- Hydrocortisone: 2 people, 25.00%
- Furosemide: 2 people, 25.00%
Common side effects people have besides Joint pain *:
- Back Pain: 4 people, 50.00%
- Oedema Peripheral (superficial swelling): 4 people, 50.00%
- Fever: 3 people, 37.50%
- Nausea (feeling of having an urge to vomit): 3 people, 37.50%
- Insomnia (sleeplessness): 3 people, 37.50%
- Respiratory Acidosis (respiratory failure or ventilatory failure, causes the ph of blood and other bodily fluids to decrease): 3 people, 37.50%
- Constipation: 3 people, 37.50%
- Pain In Extremity: 3 people, 37.50%
- Thrombophlebitis (swelling (inflammation) of a vein caused by a blood clot): 2 people, 25.00%
- Hypoaesthesia (reduced sense of touch or sensation): 2 people, 25.00%
Common conditions people have *:
- Haematopoietic Stem Cell Mobilisation: 5 people, 62.50%
- Acute Myeloid Leukaemia (acute cancer in which the bone marrow makes abnormal myeloblasts): 3 people, 37.50%
- Pain: 3 people, 37.50%
- Multiple Myeloma (cancer of the plasma cells): 3 people, 37.50%
- Fever: 3 people, 37.50%
- Wheezing (a high-pitched whistling sound made while you breath): 2 people, 25.00%
- Acidosis (build-up of carbon dioxide in the blood): 2 people, 25.00%
- Atrial Fibrillation/flutter (atrial fibrillation and flutter are abnormal heart rhythms in which the atria, or upper chambers of the heart, are out of sync with the ventricles): 2 people, 25.00%
- Breathing Difficulty: 2 people, 25.00%
- Cellulitis (infection under the skin): 2 people, 25.00%
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
Do you take Mozobil and have Joint pain?Check whether Joint pain is associated with a drug or a condition
How to use the study?
You can discuss the study with your doctor, to ensure that all drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Mozobil side effects by duration, gender and age:
- Mozobil side effects (963 reports)
Joint pain treatments and more:
- Joint pain (506,159 reports)
Common drugs associated with Joint pain:
- Methotrexate: 53,081 reports
- Enbrel: 52,624 reports
- Humira: 47,464 reports
- Prednisone: 45,663 reports
- Xeljanz: 25,292 reports
- Actemra: 20,870 reports
- Orencia: 20,860 reports
- Aspirin: 18,028 reports
- Sulfasalazine: 16,767 reports
- Cosentyx: 16,485 reports
All the drugs that are associated with Joint pain:
- Joint pain (4,595 drugs)
Common conditions associated with Joint pain:
- Rheumatoid arthritis: 93,855 reports
- Osteoporosis: 20,119 reports
- Psoriasis: 19,558 reports
- High blood pressure: 17,139 reports
- Pain: 15,880 reports
All the conditions that are associated with Joint pain:
- Joint pain (4,988 conditions)
How the study uses the data?
The study uses data from the FDA. It is based on plerixafor (the active ingredients of Mozobil) and Mozobil (the brand name). Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are not considered. Dosage of drugs is not considered in the study.
Who is eHealthMe?
With medical big data and proven AI algorithms, eHealthMe provides a platform for everyone to run phase IV clinical trials. We study millions of patients and 5,000 more each day. Results of our real-world drug study have been referenced on 700+ medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature. Our analysis results are available to researchers, health care professionals, patients (testimonials), and software developers (open API).
WARNING, DISCLAIMER, USE FOR PUBLICATION
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only. Our phase IV clinical studies alone cannot establish cause-effect relationship. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
Recent studies on eHealthMe:
- Prednisolone and Autism Spectrum Disorder - 2 seconds ago
- Trandolapril and Ankylosing Spondylitis - 5 seconds ago
- Premarin and Lodosyn drug interaction - 7 seconds ago
- Bystolic and Thyroid Neoplasm - 27 seconds ago
- Esbriet and Hydroxyzine drug interaction - 35 seconds ago
- Benztropine Mesylate and Lisinopril drug interaction - 40 seconds ago
- Magnesium and Welireg drug interaction - 40 seconds ago
- Trintellix and Xanax Xr drug interaction - 46 seconds ago
- Dexamethasone and Atorvastatin Calcium drug interaction - 48 seconds ago
- Verapamil Hydrochloride and Clindamycin Phosphate drug interaction - 51 seconds ago