Mucinex and Menstruation delayed - a phase IV clinical study of FDA data
Menstruation delayed is reported only by a few people who take Mucinex.
The phase IV clinical study analyzes which people take Mucinex and have Menstruation delayed. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 23,781 people who have side effects while taking Mucinex from the FDA, and is updated regularly.
Phase IV trials are used to detect adverse drug outcomes and monitor drug effectiveness in the real world. With medical big data and AI algorithms, eHealthMe is running millions of phase IV trials and makes the results available to the public. Our original studies have been referenced on 600+ medical publications including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature.
23,781 people reported to have side effects when taking Mucinex.
Among them, 4 people (0.02%) have Menstruation delayed.
What is Mucinex?
Mucinex has active ingredients of guaifenesin. It is often used in cough. eHealthMe is studying from 25,371 Mucinex users for its effectiveness, alternative drugs and more.
What is Menstruation delayed?
Menstruation delayed (late menstruation cycle) is found to be associated with 662 drugs and 425 conditions by eHealthMe.
Number of Mucinex and Menstruation delayed reports submitted per year:
Age of people who have Menstruation delayed when taking Mucinex *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 0.0 %
- 10-19: 25 %
- 20-29: 75 %
- 30-39: 0.0 %
- 40-49: 0.0 %
- 50-59: 0.0 %
- 60+: 0.0 %
Common drugs people take besides Mucinex *:
- Plan B One-Step: 3 people, 75.00%
- Zyrtec: 1 person, 25.00%
- Zofran: 1 person, 25.00%
- Zithromax: 1 person, 25.00%
- Wellbutrin: 1 person, 25.00%
- Ultram: 1 person, 25.00%
- Rocephin: 1 person, 25.00%
- Novolog: 1 person, 25.00%
- Neurontin: 1 person, 25.00%
- Lexapro: 1 person, 25.00%
Common side effects people have besides Menstruation delayed *:
- Vaginal Bleeding: 3 people, 75.00%
- Nausea And Vomiting: 2 people, 50.00%
- Urinary Tract Infection: 1 person, 25.00%
- Rhinorrhea (watery mucus discharge from the nose): 1 person, 25.00%
- Oropharyngeal Pain: 1 person, 25.00%
- Nausea (feeling of having an urge to vomit): 1 person, 25.00%
- Menstruation Irregular: 1 person, 25.00%
- Diabetic Ketoacidosis (diabetic ketoacidosis (dka) is high concentrations of ketone bodies): 1 person, 25.00%
- Diabetes Mellitus Inadequate Control: 1 person, 25.00%
- Complication Of Pregnancy: 1 person, 25.00%
Common conditions people have *:
- Wheezing (a high-pitched whistling sound made while you breath): 1 person, 25.00%
- Stress And Anxiety: 1 person, 25.00%
- Seasonal Allergy (allergic condition due to certain season): 1 person, 25.00%
- Hypersensitivity: 1 person, 25.00%
- Depression: 1 person, 25.00%
- Breathing Difficulty: 1 person, 25.00%
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
Do you take Mucinex and have Menstruation delayed?Check whether Menstruation delayed is associated with a drug or a condition
How to use the study?
You can discuss the study with your doctor, to ensure that all drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
How severe was Menstruation delayed and when was it recovered:
Expand to all the drugs that have ingredients of guaifenesin:
Alternative drugs to, pros and cons of Mucinex:
- Mucinex (25,371 reports)
Common Mucinex side effects:
- Drug ineffective: 2,133 reports
- Breathing difficulty: 1,786 reports
- Dizziness: 1,597 reports
- Fatigue (feeling of tiredness): 1,576 reports
- Diarrhea: 1,487 reports
- Pneumonia: 1,399 reports
Browse all side effects of Mucinex:a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Menstruation delayed treatments and more:
- Menstruation delayed (9,642 reports)
COVID vaccines that are related to Menstruation delayed:
- Menstruation delayed in Moderna COVID Vaccine
- Menstruation delayed in Pfizer BioNTech Covid Vaccine
- Menstruation delayed in Johnson and Johnson Covid Vaccine
Common drugs associated with Menstruation delayed:
- Plan b: 4,557 reports
- Plan b one-step: 4,264 reports
- Mirena: 892 reports
- Nexplanon: 387 reports
- Nuvaring: 250 reports
- Paragard t 380a: 225 reports
- Yaz: 180 reports
- Yasmin: 108 reports
- Alli: 108 reports
- Implanon: 105 reports
All the drugs that are associated with Menstruation delayed:
- Menstruation delayed (662 drugs)
Common conditions associated with Menstruation delayed:
- Birth control: 2,051 reports
- Multiple sclerosis: 177 reports
- Depression: 107 reports
- Rheumatoid arthritis: 104 reports
All the conditions that are associated with Menstruation delayed:
- Menstruation delayed (425 conditions)
How the study uses the data?
The study uses data from the FDA. It is based on guaifenesin (the active ingredients of Mucinex) and Mucinex (the brand name). Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are not considered. Dosage of drugs is not considered in the study.
Who is eHealthMe?
With medical big data and proven AI algorithms, eHealthMe provides a platform for everyone to run phase IV clinical trials. We study millions of patients and 5,000 more each day. Results of our real-world drug study have been referenced on 600+ medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature. Our analysis results are available to researchers, health care professionals, patients (testimonials), and software developers (open API).
WARNING, DISCLAIMER, USE FOR PUBLICATION
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only. Our phase IV clinical studies alone cannot establish cause-effect relationship. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
Recent studies on eHealthMe:
- Rosiglitazone Maleate and Cardio-Respiratory Arrest - 2 seconds ago
- Coumadin and White Blood Cell Count Increased - 16 seconds ago
- Hyperventilation and drugs of ingredients of enalapril maleate - 26 seconds ago
- Lyrica and Groin Pain - 33 seconds ago
- Demerol and Movement - Uncontrolled Or Slow - 46 seconds ago
- Effient and Zetia drug interaction - 50 seconds ago
- Valium and Coronary Artery Reocclusion - a minute ago
- Diphenhydramine Hydrochloride and Hypothyroidism - a minute ago
- Akineton and Pharyngotonsillitis - a minute ago
- Growth Retardation and Bell'S Palsy - a minute ago