Multaq and Euphoric mood - a phase IV clinical study of FDA data
Euphoric mood is reported only by a few people who take Multaq.
The phase IV clinical study analyzes which people take Multaq and have Euphoric mood. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 9,748 people who have side effects while taking Multaq from the FDA, and is updated regularly.
With medical big data and AI algorithms, eHealthMe enables everyone to run phase IV clinical trial to detect adverse drug outcomes and monitor effectiveness. Our original studies have been referenced on 600+ peer-reviewed medical publications including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature. Most recently, phase IV clinial trails for COVID 19 vaccines have been added, check here.
9,748 people reported to have side effects when taking Multaq.
Among them, 2 people (0.02%) have Euphoric mood.
What is Multaq?
Multaq has active ingredients of dronedarone hydrochloride. It is often used in atrial fibrillation/flutter. eHealthMe is studying from 10,191 Multaq users for its effectiveness, alternative drugs and more.
What is Euphoric mood?
Euphoric mood (excessively happy but may become angry or irritable) is found to be associated with 1,175 drugs and 785 conditions by eHealthMe.
Number of Multaq and Euphoric mood reports submitted per year:
Gender of people who have Euphoric mood when taking Multaq *:
- female: 0.0 %
- male: 100 %
Age of people who have Euphoric mood when taking Multaq *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 0.0 %
- 10-19: 0.0 %
- 20-29: 0.0 %
- 30-39: 0.0 %
- 40-49: 0.0 %
- 50-59: 0.0 %
- 60+: 100 %
Common drugs people take besides Multaq *:
- Wellbutrin Xl: 1 person, 50.00%
- Glucophage: 1 person, 50.00%
- Furosemide: 1 person, 50.00%
- Coumadin: 1 person, 50.00%
- Coreg: 1 person, 50.00%
- Clonazepam: 1 person, 50.00%
- Cesamet: 1 person, 50.00%
- Cardizem: 1 person, 50.00%
- Butrans: 1 person, 50.00%
- Baclofen: 1 person, 50.00%
Common side effects people have besides Euphoric mood *:
- Stress And Anxiety: 2 people, 100.00%
- Dizziness: 2 people, 100.00%
- Weakness: 1 person, 50.00%
- Flatulence (flatus expelled through the anus): 1 person, 50.00%
- Balance Disorder: 1 person, 50.00%
- Breathing Difficulty: 1 person, 50.00%
- Chest Pain: 1 person, 50.00%
- Confusion: 1 person, 50.00%
- Diarrhea: 1 person, 50.00%
- Disturbance In Attention: 1 person, 50.00%
Common conditions people have *:
- High Blood Pressure: 2 people, 100.00%
- Urinary Tract Infection: 1 person, 50.00%
- Stress And Anxiety: 1 person, 50.00%
- Muscle Spasms (muscle contraction): 1 person, 50.00%
- Depression: 1 person, 50.00%
- Back Pain: 1 person, 50.00%
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
Do you take Multaq and have Euphoric mood?Check whether Euphoric mood is associated with a drug or a condition
How to use the study?
You can discuss the study with your doctor, to ensure that all drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Alternative drugs to, pros and cons of Multaq:
- Multaq (10,191 reports)
Euphoric mood treatments and more:
- Euphoric mood (10,822 reports)
COVID vaccines that are related to Euphoric mood:
- Euphoric mood in Moderna COVID Vaccine
- Euphoric mood in Pfizer BioNTech Covid Vaccine
- Euphoric mood in Johnson and Johnson Covid Vaccine
How severe was Euphoric mood and when was it recovered:
Expand to all the drugs that have ingredients of dronedarone hydrochloride:
Common drugs associated with Euphoric mood:
All the drugs that are associated with Euphoric mood:
- Euphoric mood (1,175 drugs)
Common conditions associated with Euphoric mood:
All the conditions that are associated with Euphoric mood:
- Euphoric mood (785 conditions)
How the study uses the data?
The study uses data from the FDA. It is based on dronedarone hydrochloride (the active ingredients of Multaq) and Multaq (the brand name). Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are not considered. Dosage of drugs is not considered in the study.
Who is eHealthMe?
With medical big data and proven AI algorithms, eHealthMe provides a platform for everyone to run phase IV clinical trials. We study millions of patients and 5,000 more each day. Results of our real-world drug study have been referenced on 600+ peer-reviewed medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature. Our analysis results are available to researchers, health care professionals, patients (testimonials), and software developers (open API).
WARNING, DISCLAIMER, USE FOR PUBLICATION
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only. Our phase IV clinical studies alone cannot establish cause-effect relationship. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.