Multihance and Subcutaneous nodule - a phase IV clinical study of FDA data
Subcutaneous nodule is found among people who take Multihance, especially for people who are female, 30-39 old, have been taking the drug for < 1 month.
The phase IV clinical study analyzes which people take Multihance and have Subcutaneous nodule. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 5,659 people who have side effects when taking Multihance from the FDA, and is updated regularly. You can use the study as a second opinion to make health care decisions.
Phase IV trials are used to detect adverse drug outcomes and monitor drug effectiveness in the real world. With medical big data and AI algorithms, eHealthMe is running millions of phase IV trials and makes the results available to the public. Our original studies have been referenced on 600+ medical publications including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature.
5,659 people reported to have side effects when taking Multihance.
Among them, 26 people (0.46%) have Subcutaneous nodule.
What is Multihance?
Multihance has active ingredients of gadobenate dimeglumine. eHealthMe is studying from 5,661 Multihance users for its effectiveness, alternative drugs and more.
What is Subcutaneous nodule?
Subcutaneous nodule is found to be associated with 595 drugs and 248 conditions by eHealthMe.
Number of Multihance and Subcutaneous nodule reports submitted per year:
Time on Multihance when people have Subcutaneous nodule *:
- < 1 month: 100 %
- 1 - 6 months: 0.0 %
- 6 - 12 months: 0.0 %
- 1 - 2 years: 0.0 %
- 2 - 5 years: 0.0 %
- 5 - 10 years: 0.0 %
- 10+ years: 0.0 %
Gender of people who have Subcutaneous nodule when taking Multihance *:
- female: 61.54 %
- male: 38.46 %
Age of people who have Subcutaneous nodule when taking Multihance *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 0.0 %
- 10-19: 20.83 %
- 20-29: 0.0 %
- 30-39: 41.67 %
- 40-49: 0.0 %
- 50-59: 37.5 %
- 60+: 0.0 %
Common drugs people take besides Multihance *:
- Omniscan: 24 people, 92.31%
- Optimark: 24 people, 92.31%
- Prohance: 24 people, 92.31%
- Magnevist: 23 people, 88.46%
- Renagel: 13 people, 50.00%
- Prednisone: 11 people, 42.31%
- Phoslo: 9 people, 34.62%
- Cyclosporine: 7 people, 26.92%
- Rocaltrol: 7 people, 26.92%
- Lupron: 7 people, 26.92%
Common side effects people have besides Subcutaneous nodule *:
- Nephrogenic Systemic Fibrosis (involves fibrosis of skin, joints, eyes due to kidney disease): 24 people, 92.31%
- Pain: 20 people, 76.92%
- Skin Induration (an abnormally hard spot or area on the skin): 20 people, 76.92%
- Skin Tightness: 18 people, 69.23%
- Pain In Extremity: 18 people, 69.23%
- Gait Disturbance: 16 people, 61.54%
- Skin Hyperpigmentation (disorders affect the colour of your skin): 15 people, 57.69%
- Mobility Decreased (ability to move is reduced): 13 people, 50.00%
- Skin Plaque (red, scaly patches to appear on the skin): 13 people, 50.00%
- Skin Hypertrophy (skin cells enlarges): 13 people, 50.00%
Common conditions people have *:
- Nuclear Magnetic Resonance Imaging Brain: 13 people, 50.00%
- Nuclear Magnetic Resonance Imaging Abdominal: 10 people, 38.46%
- Anaemia (lack of blood): 8 people, 30.77%
- Wheezing (a high-pitched whistling sound made while you breath): 7 people, 26.92%
- Stress And Anxiety: 7 people, 26.92%
- Bloody Peritoneal Effluent: 7 people, 26.92%
- Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease (a condition in which stomach contents leak backward from the stomach into the oesophagus): 7 people, 26.92%
- High Blood Pressure: 7 people, 26.92%
- Pain: 7 people, 26.92%
- Hypercalcaemia (elevated calcium (ca+) level in the blood): 3 people, 11.54%
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
Do you take Multihance and have Subcutaneous nodule?Check whether Subcutaneous nodule is associated with a drug or a condition
How to use the study?
You can discuss the study with your doctor, to ensure that all drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
How severe was Subcutaneous nodule and when was it recovered:
Expand to all the drugs that have ingredients of gadobenate dimeglumine:
Alternative drugs to, pros and cons of Multihance:
- Multihance (5,661 reports)
Common Multihance side effects:
- Pain: 1,763 reports
- Stress and anxiety: 1,015 reports
- Rashes (redness): 836 reports
Browse all side effects of Multihance:a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Subcutaneous nodule treatments and more:
- Subcutaneous nodule (751 reports)
COVID vaccines that are related to Subcutaneous nodule:
- Subcutaneous nodule in Moderna COVID Vaccine
- Subcutaneous nodule in Pfizer BioNTech Covid Vaccine
- Subcutaneous nodule in Johnson and Johnson Covid Vaccine
Common drugs associated with Subcutaneous nodule:
- Prednisone: 147 reports
- Enbrel: 114 reports
All the drugs that are associated with Subcutaneous nodule:
- Subcutaneous nodule (595 drugs)
All the conditions that are associated with Subcutaneous nodule:
- Subcutaneous nodule (248 conditions)
How the study uses the data?
The study uses data from the FDA. It is based on gadobenate dimeglumine (the active ingredients of Multihance) and Multihance (the brand name). Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are not considered. Dosage of drugs is not considered in the study.
Who is eHealthMe?
With medical big data and proven AI algorithms, eHealthMe provides a platform for everyone to run phase IV clinical trials. We study millions of patients and 5,000 more each day. Results of our real-world drug study have been referenced on 600+ medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature. Our analysis results are available to researchers, health care professionals, patients (testimonials), and software developers (open API).
WARNING, DISCLAIMER, USE FOR PUBLICATION
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only. Our phase IV clinical studies alone cannot establish cause-effect relationship. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
Recent studies on eHealthMe:
- Ankylosing Spondylitis and Cough - 25 seconds ago
- Stroke and Muscle Twitching - 31 seconds ago
- Clenil and Joint Pain - 45 seconds ago
- Methyldopa and Interstitial Nephritis - 55 seconds ago
- Methyldopa and Nephritis - Interstitial - 55 seconds ago
- Vesicare and Alinia drug interaction - a minute ago
- Edluar and Abilify drug interaction - a minute ago
- Humulin 70/30 and Faslodex drug interaction - a minute ago
- Pain In Extremity and Anal Sphincter Atony - a minute ago
- Talacen and Constipation - a minute ago