Who have Polyhydramnios with Myambutol - from FDA reports
Polyhydramnios is found among people who take Myambutol, especially for people who are 0-1 old , have been taking the drug for 1 - 6 months, also take medication Vitamin B6, . This study is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 1,246 people who have side effects when taking Myambutol from FDA, and is updated regularly.
How to use this study: bring a copy to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Peer to Peer mobile support
Peer support for this study is available on our Ginger Health app. It's free, anonymous and secure. The app is ideal for people taking multiple medications or having multiple conditions.
1,246 people reported to have side effects when taking Myambutol.
Among them, 9 people (0.72%) have Polyhydramnios
Number of reports submitted per year:
Time on Myambutol when people have Polyhydramnios *:
- < 1 month: 0.0 %
- 1 - 6 months: 100 %
- 6 - 12 months: 0.0 %
- 1 - 2 years: 0.0 %
- 2 - 5 years: 0.0 %
- 5 - 10 years: 0.0 %
- 10+ years: 0.0 %
Age of people who have Polyhydramnios when taking Myambutol *:
- 0-1: 100 %
- 2-9: 0.0 %
- 10-19: 0.0 %
- 20-29: 0.0 %
- 30-39: 0.0 %
- 40-49: 0.0 %
- 50-59: 0.0 %
- 60+: 0.0 %
Top co-used drugs for these people *:
- Vitamin B6: 9 people, 100.00%
- Phytonadione: 7 people, 77.78%
- Rifater: 5 people, 55.56%
- Rifamate: 1 person, 11.11%
Top other side effects for these people *:
- Maternal Drugs Affecting Foetus (chemical affecting the baby before birth taken by mother): 9 people, 100.00%
- Convulsion Neonatal (muscle contraction and relaxation rapidly in neonate): 7 people, 77.78%
- Ventricular Extrasystoles (premature cardiac contraction): 6 people, 66.67%
- Neonatal Apnoeic Attack (episodes where breathing stops temporarily in neonate): 6 people, 66.67%
- Hypocalcaemia (levels of calcium in blood serum are abnormally low): 6 people, 66.67%
- Congenital Laryngeal Stridor (noisy breathing by birth): 6 people, 66.67%
- Congenital Pigmentation Disorder (birth defect of skin colour): 5 people, 55.56%
- Muscle Spasms (muscle contraction): 4 people, 44.44%
- Salivary Hypersecretion (excess saliva secretion): 3 people, 33.33%
- Complications Of Maternal Exposure To Therapeutic Drugs: 3 people, 33.33%
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
Do you have Polyhydramnios while taking Myambutol?
- Check whether a drug or a condition causes Polyhydramnios
- Subscribe to monitor Polyhydramnios in Myambutol
You are not alone:
- Connect with people like you who take Myambutol and have Polyhydramnios
- Use your healthcare experience to help people like you, and be rewarded
Myambutol has active ingredients of ethambutol hydrochloride. (latest outcomes from Myambutol 1,247 users)
Polyhydramnios (excess of amniotic fluid in the amniotic sac) has been reported by people with depression, hiv infection, high blood pressure, epilepsy, gestational diabetes (latest reports from 1,091 Polyhydramnios patients).
Drugs that are associated with PolyhydramniosPolyhydramnios (364 drugs)
Could your condition cause PolyhydramniosPolyhydramnios (240 conditions)
Myambutol side effects
- Myambutol side effects (1,246 reports)
Browse by age
Browse all side effects of Myambutola b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
What would happen?
FDA reports used in this study
- Want to find out more about the FDA reports used in the study? You can request them from FDA.
Recent general studies
- Will you have Oculogyric Crisis with Olanzapine? - a second ago
- Will you have Bilirubin Conjugated Increased with Albuterol? - 2 seconds ago
- Will you have Vasculitis with Terazosin Hydrochloride? - 6 seconds ago
- Lyrica and Qnasl drug interaction - 7 seconds ago
- Will you have Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder with Adderall 10? - 7 seconds ago
- Will you have Childhood Hyperkinesis with Adderall 10? - 7 seconds ago
- Will you have Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (Adhd) with Adderall 10? - 7 seconds ago
- Will you have Attention Deficit/Hyperactivity Disorder with Adderall 10? - 7 seconds ago
- Will you have Attention Deficit Disorder With Hyperactivity (Addh) with Adderall 10? - 7 seconds ago
- Will you have Attention Deficit Disorder With Hyperactivity with Adderall 10? - 7 seconds ago
Recent personal studies
- A study for a 41 year old woman who takes Maxalt, Vitamin D3, Zyrtec, Magnesia, Inderal, Cymbalta, Flonase, Zonegran, Calcium, Phenergan, Zinc Sulfate, Buspar - 4 hours ago
- A study for a 43 year old woman who takes Wellbutrin Sr, Fish Oil, Vitamin B12, Gabapentin - 6 hours ago
- A study for a 33 year old woman who takes Strattera - 8 hours ago
- Prediction of Prednisone for a 45 year old woman - 8 hours ago
- A study for a 30 year old woman who takes Junel 1.5/30, Tizanidine Hydrochloride, Remicade, Lexapro - 8 hours ago
- A study for a 41 year old woman who takes Digitalis, Coumadin - 9 hours ago
- A study for a 67 year old woman who takes Norvasc - 11 hours ago
- A study for a 28 year old woman who takes Propranolol Hydrochloride, Mirtazapine - 12 hours ago
- A study for a 76 year old man who takes Warfarin Sodium - 13 hours ago
- A study for a 65 year old woman who takes Nadolol, Synthroid - 13 hours ago
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.