Mycophenolate mofetil and Athlete's foot - a phase IV clinical study of FDA data
Athlete's foot is found among people who take Mycophenolate mofetil, especially for people who are male, 50-59 old.
The phase IV clinical study analyzes which people take Mycophenolate mofetil and have Athlete's foot. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 73,509 people who have side effects when taking Mycophenolate mofetil from the FDA, and is updated regularly. You can use the study as a second opinion to make health care decisions.
Phase IV trials are used to detect adverse drug outcomes and monitor drug effectiveness in the real world. With medical big data and AI algorithms, eHealthMe is running millions of phase IV trials and makes the results available to the public. Our original studies have been referenced on 600+ medical publications including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature.
73,509 people reported to have side effects when taking Mycophenolate mofetil.
Among them, 6 people (0.01%) have Athlete's foot.
What is Mycophenolate mofetil?
Mycophenolate mofetil has active ingredients of mycophenolate mofetil. It is often used in myasthenia gravis. eHealthMe is studying from 73,754 Mycophenolate mofetil users for its effectiveness, alternative drugs and more.
What is Athlete's foot?
Athlete's foot (a fungal infection affecting the skin between the toes) is found to be associated with 1,103 drugs and 692 conditions by eHealthMe.
Number of Mycophenolate mofetil and Athlete's foot reports submitted per year:
Gender of people who have Athlete's foot when taking Mycophenolate mofetil *:
- female: 20 %
- male: 80 %
Age of people who have Athlete's foot when taking Mycophenolate mofetil *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 0.0 %
- 10-19: 0.0 %
- 20-29: 0.0 %
- 30-39: 20 %
- 40-49: 0.0 %
- 50-59: 60 %
- 60+: 20 %
Common drugs people take besides Mycophenolate mofetil *:
- Tacrolimus: 2 people, 33.33%
- Cyclosporine: 2 people, 33.33%
- Zortress: 1 person, 16.67%
- Telmisartan: 1 person, 16.67%
- Prednisone: 1 person, 16.67%
- Itraconazole: 1 person, 16.67%
- Azathioprine: 1 person, 16.67%
Common side effects people have besides Athlete's foot *:
- Body Tinea (ringworm of the body): 3 people, 50.00%
- Jock Itch (fungal infection of the groin and upper thighs): 2 people, 33.33%
- Fungal Nail Infection: 2 people, 33.33%
- Kidney Transplant Rejection: 2 people, 33.33%
- Trichophytosis (a disease of the skin, nails, or hair caused by fungi): 2 people, 33.33%
- Dermatophytosis (inflammation of the skin and underlying muscle tissue): 2 people, 33.33%
- Respiratory Acidosis (respiratory failure or ventilatory failure, causes the ph of blood and other bodily fluids to decrease): 2 people, 33.33%
- Ephelides (tanned macules found on the skin): 1 person, 16.67%
- Fever: 1 person, 16.67%
- Fibrous Histiocytoma (non cancer fibrous skin lesion): 1 person, 16.67%
Common conditions people have *:
- Immunodeficiency Disorders: 1 person, 16.67%
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
Do you take Mycophenolate mofetil and have Athlete's foot?Check whether Athlete's foot is associated with a drug or a condition
How to use the study?
You can discuss the study with your doctor, to ensure that all drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
How severe was Athlete's foot and when was it recovered:
Expand to all the drugs that have ingredients of mycophenolate mofetil:
Alternative drugs to, pros and cons of Mycophenolate mofetil:
- Mycophenolate mofetil (73,754 reports)
Common Mycophenolate mofetil side effects:
Browse all side effects of Mycophenolate mofetil:a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Athlete's foot treatments and more:
- Athlete's foot (3,597 reports)
COVID vaccines that are related to Athlete's foot:
- Athlete's foot in Moderna COVID Vaccine
- Athlete's foot in Pfizer BioNTech Covid Vaccine
- Athlete's foot in Johnson and Johnson Covid Vaccine
Common drugs associated with Athlete's foot:
- Aspirin: 148 reports
- Cosentyx: 110 reports
- Enbrel: 170 reports
- Humira: 191 reports
- Methotrexate: 136 reports
All the drugs that are associated with Athlete's foot:
- Athlete's foot (1,103 drugs)
Common conditions associated with Athlete's foot:
- Arthritis - rheumatoid: 235 reports
- Blood pressure - high: 129 reports
- High blood pressure: 137 reports
- Hypertension aggravated: 137 reports
- Ms hug: 107 reports
- Multiple sclerosis: 109 reports
- Psoriasis: 148 reports
- Ra: 246 reports
- Rheumatoid arthritis: 246 reports
All the conditions that are associated with Athlete's foot:
- Athlete's foot (692 conditions)
How the study uses the data?
The study uses data from the FDA. It is based on mycophenolate mofetil (the active ingredients of Mycophenolate mofetil) and Mycophenolate mofetil (the brand name). Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are not considered. Dosage of drugs is not considered in the study.
Who is eHealthMe?
With medical big data and proven AI algorithms, eHealthMe provides a platform for everyone to run phase IV clinical trials. We study millions of patients and 5,000 more each day. Results of our real-world drug study have been referenced on 600+ medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature. Our analysis results are available to researchers, health care professionals, patients (testimonials), and software developers (open API).
WARNING, DISCLAIMER, USE FOR PUBLICATION
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only. Our phase IV clinical studies alone cannot establish cause-effect relationship. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
Recent studies on eHealthMe:
- Losartan and Sirolimus drug interaction - 5 seconds ago
- Nph Insulin and Benicar drug interaction - 25 seconds ago
- Coenzyme Q10 and Zebeta drug interaction - 28 seconds ago
- Vitamin B2 and Pneumonia - 30 seconds ago
- Naproxen Sodium and Sporanox drug interaction - 31 seconds ago
- Surmontil and Combivent drug interaction - 36 seconds ago
- Cardizem La vs. Enalaprilat - 36 seconds ago
- Zerit and Excitability - a minute ago
- Detrol La and Mouth Ulcers - a minute ago
- Mirapex and Cytoxan drug interaction - a minute ago