Mycophenolate mofetil and Deficiency - folic acid, folic acid deficiency - from FDA reports
Deficiency - folic acid, folic acid deficiency is reported only by a few people who take Mycophenolate Mofetil. We study 24,994 people who have side effects while taking Mycophenolate mofetil from FDA. Among them, 3 have Deficiency - folic acid, folic acid deficiency. Find out below who they are, when they have Deficiency - folic acid, folic acid deficiency and more.
24,994 people reported to have side effects when taking Mycophenolate mofetil.
Among them, 3 people (0.01%) have Deficiency - folic acid, folic acid deficiency
Number of reports submitted per year:
Gender of people who have Deficiency - folic acid, folic acid deficiency when taking Mycophenolate mofetil *:
- female: 100 %
- male: 0.0 %
Age of people who have Deficiency - folic acid, folic acid deficiency when taking Mycophenolate mofetil *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 0.0 %
- 10-19: 0.0 %
- 20-29: 0.0 %
- 30-39: 0.0 %
- 40-49: 0.0 %
- 50-59: 0.0 %
- 60+: 100 %
Top conditions involved for these people *:
- Hyperparathyroidism Secondary (an abnormally high concentration of parathyroid hormone in the blood, resulting in weakening of the bones through loss of calcium-secondary): 2 people, 66.67%
- Dialysis: 2 people, 66.67%
Top co-used drugs for these people *:
- Tacrolimus: 3 people, 100.00%
- Synthroid: 2 people, 66.67%
- Simvastatin: 2 people, 66.67%
- Sensipar: 2 people, 66.67%
- Prinivil: 2 people, 66.67%
Top other side effects for these people *:
- Urinary Tract Infection: 2 people, 66.67%
- Therapeutic Response Decreased (less preventive response): 2 people, 66.67%
- Kidney Transplant Rejection: 2 people, 66.67%
- Kidney Infection (Pyelonephritis): 2 people, 66.67%
- Diarrhea: 2 people, 66.67%
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
- Check whether a drug or a condition causes Deficiency - folic acid, folic acid deficiency
- You are not alone, connect with people like you
- Subscribe to monitor Deficiency - folic acid, folic acid deficiency in Mycophenolate mofetil
- Become a Care Guide with your experience in Mycophenolate mofetil and Deficiency - folic acid, folic acid deficiency
You could also:
- Print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
- Want to find out more about the FDA reports used in the study? You can request them from FDA.
- Order discounted lab tests to monitor your medications, no doctor referral required
Mycophenolate mofetil has active ingredients of mycophenolate mofetil. It is often used in kidney transplant. (latest outcomes from Mycophenolate mofetil 25,161 users)
Deficiency - folic acid, folic acid deficiency
Deficiency - folic acid, folic acid deficiency has been reported by people with rheumatoid arthritis, osteoporosis, pain, depression, hiv infection (latest reports from 1,668 Deficiency - folic acid, folic acid deficiency patients).
Drugs that are associated with Deficiency - folic acid, folic acid deficiencyDeficiency - folic acid, folic acid deficiency (432 drugs)
Could your condition cause Deficiency - folic acid, folic acid deficiencyDeficiency - folic acid, folic acid deficiency (317 conditions)
Mycophenolate mofetil side effects
- Mycophenolate mofetil side effects (25,002 reports)
Browse all side effects of Mycophenolate mofetila b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
What would happen?
You are not alone. Join our personalized support groups:
- Support group for people who take Mycophenolate Mofetil and have Deficiency - Folic Acid, Folic Acid Deficiency
- Support group for people who have Deficiency - Folic Acid, Folic Acid Deficiency
- Support group for people who take Mycophenolate Mofetil
You may be interested in these posts
- I have a donor kidney and take Mycophenolate, will smoking marijuana once in awhile make the meds uneffective and hurt me ??
- I have started treatment with cellcept and prednisone for hypersensitivity pneumonitis four months ago. Am concerned about the side effects of cellcept and particularly loss of hair and blurry vision. I am on 1000 mg cellcept per day and am tapering off prednisone and am down to 15 mg per day...
- I'm 77 yr old male. Was prescribed the drug for allergy. Noticed hair falling out about 10 days after starting taking drug and stopped taking it. It's been about a month since I stopped taking it and hair is still coming out. Any information about when it will stop or if it ever will? Will hair...
- Is this drug making me breathless and fatigue
- Liver transplant recipient on November 7, 2017. Have gained 32 pounds and cannot seem to get the weight off 😣
- Will you have Nail Abnormalities with Vitamin B12?
- Will you have Radiation Necrosis with Sciatica?
- Will you have Speech Impairment (Adult) with Fempatch?
- Will you have Personality Change with Ambien Cr?
- Will you have Memory Loss with Potiga?
Active Support Groups
- Support group for people who take Vitamin B12 and have Nail Abnormalities?
- Support group for people who have Sciatica and Radiation Necrosis?
- Support group for people who take Fempatch and have Speech Impairment (Adult)?
- Support group for people who take Ambien Cr and have Personality Change?
- Support group for people who take Potiga and have Memory Loss?
- Female, late 60's, type II diabetic for12 years. Started Invokana February 2018. Have been on...
- I'm Anne. I have foot leg and ankle swelling after 7th infusion of Remicade.
- Hi , I'm Denise nd new to this group. Previously I was on methotrexate (ankylosing spondylitis)...
- I have never had any nasal bleeds in my live. But 5 days ago I had a first intensive nasal bleeding...
- Ive been diagnosed with fibromyalgia for about 5 years after the birth of my 4th child. I suffer...
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.