Myfortic and Body mass index decreased - a phase IV clinical study of FDA data
Body mass index decreased is reported only by a few people who take Myfortic.
The phase IV clinical study analyzes which people take Myfortic and have Body mass index decreased. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 11,825 people who have side effects while taking Myfortic from the FDA, and is updated regularly.
Phase IV trials are used to detect adverse drug outcomes and monitor drug effectiveness in the real world. With medical big data and AI algorithms, eHealthMe is running millions of phase IV trials and makes the results available to the public. Our original studies have been referenced on 600+ medical publications including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature.
11,825 people reported to have side effects when taking Myfortic.
Among them, 4 people (0.03%) have Body mass index decreased.
What is Myfortic?
Myfortic has active ingredients of mycophenolic acid. It is often used in kidney transplant. eHealthMe is studying from 11,935 Myfortic users for its effectiveness, alternative drugs and more.
What is Body mass index decreased?
Body mass index decreased is found to be associated with 270 drugs and 128 conditions by eHealthMe.
Number of Myfortic and Body mass index decreased reports submitted per year:
Time on Myfortic when people have Body mass index decreased *:
- < 1 month: 0.0 %
- 1 - 6 months: 100 %
- 6 - 12 months: 0.0 %
- 1 - 2 years: 0.0 %
- 2 - 5 years: 0.0 %
- 5 - 10 years: 0.0 %
- 10+ years: 0.0 %
Gender of people who have Body mass index decreased when taking Myfortic *:
- female: 0.0 %
- male: 100 %
Age of people who have Body mass index decreased when taking Myfortic *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 0.0 %
- 10-19: 0.0 %
- 20-29: 0.0 %
- 30-39: 0.0 %
- 40-49: 0.0 %
- 50-59: 0.0 %
- 60+: 100 %
Common drugs people take besides Myfortic *:
- Tacrolimus: 3 people, 75.00%
- Prograf: 3 people, 75.00%
Common side effects people have besides Body mass index decreased *:
- Type 2 Diabetes: 4 people, 100.00%
- Hyperkalemia (damage to or disease of the kidney): 4 people, 100.00%
- Breathing Difficulty: 4 people, 100.00%
- Cytomegalovirus Infection: 4 people, 100.00%
- Fever: 4 people, 100.00%
- Arrhythmias (irregular heartbeat): 4 people, 100.00%
- Mucosal Ulceration (ulcers of mucous membrane): 4 people, 100.00%
- Leukocytosis (increased white blood cells): 3 people, 75.00%
- Leukopenia (less number of white blood cells in blood): 3 people, 75.00%
- Blood Creatinine Increased: 3 people, 75.00%
Common conditions people have *:
- Immunodeficiency Disorders: 4 people, 100.00%
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
Do you take Myfortic and have Body mass index decreased?Check whether Body mass index decreased is associated with a drug or a condition
How to use the study?
You can discuss the study with your doctor, to ensure that all drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
How severe was Body mass index decreased and when was it recovered:
Expand to all the drugs that have ingredients of mycophenolic acid:
Alternative drugs to, pros and cons of Myfortic:
- Myfortic (11,935 reports)
Common Myfortic side effects:
Browse all side effects of Myfortic:a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Body mass index decreased treatments and more:
- Body mass index decreased (440 reports)
COVID vaccines that are related to Body mass index decreased:
- Body mass index decreased in Moderna COVID Vaccine
- Body mass index decreased in Pfizer BioNTech Covid Vaccine
- Body mass index decreased in Johnson and Johnson Covid Vaccine
All the drugs that are associated with Body mass index decreased:
- Body mass index decreased (270 drugs)
All the conditions that are associated with Body mass index decreased:
- Body mass index decreased (128 conditions)
How the study uses the data?
The study uses data from the FDA. It is based on mycophenolic acid (the active ingredients of Myfortic) and Myfortic (the brand name). Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are not considered. Dosage of drugs is not considered in the study.
Who is eHealthMe?
With medical big data and proven AI algorithms, eHealthMe provides a platform for everyone to run phase IV clinical trials. We study millions of patients and 5,000 more each day. Results of our real-world drug study have been referenced on 600+ medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature. Our analysis results are available to researchers, health care professionals, patients (testimonials), and software developers (open API).
WARNING, DISCLAIMER, USE FOR PUBLICATION
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only. Our phase IV clinical studies alone cannot establish cause-effect relationship. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
Recent studies on eHealthMe:
- Lexapro and Meningioma - 3 seconds ago
- Pentoxifylline and Potassium drug interaction - 12 seconds ago
- Hydramine and Platinol drug interaction - 21 seconds ago
- Protopic and Withdrawal Syndrome - 22 seconds ago
- Omeprazole and Angina Unstable - 26 seconds ago
- Kenalog and Productive Cough - 31 seconds ago
- Plan B and Orsythia drug interaction - 36 seconds ago
- Viagra and Angina Unstable - 37 seconds ago
- Nitroglycerin and Humulin N drug interaction - 55 seconds ago
- Rosuvastatin Calcium vs. Welchol - a minute ago