Myrbetriq and Adverse event - a phase IV clinical study of FDA data
Adverse event is found among people who take Myrbetriq, especially for people who are female, 60+ old, have been taking the drug for < 1 month.
The phase IV clinical study analyzes which people take Myrbetriq and have Adverse event. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 28,270 people who have side effects when taking Myrbetriq from the FDA, and is updated regularly. You can use the study as a second opinion to make health care decisions.
Phase IV trials are used to detect adverse drug outcomes and monitor drug effectiveness in the real world. With medical big data and AI algorithms, eHealthMe is running millions of phase IV trials and makes the results available to the public. Our original studies have been referenced on 600+ medical publications including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature.
28,270 people reported to have side effects when taking Myrbetriq.
Among them, 94 people (0.33%) have Adverse event.
What is Myrbetriq?
Myrbetriq has active ingredients of mirabegron. It is often used in urge incontinence. eHealthMe is studying from 28,476 Myrbetriq users for its effectiveness, alternative drugs and more.
What is Adverse event?
Adverse event is found to be associated with 2,097 drugs and 1,478 conditions by eHealthMe.
Number of Myrbetriq and Adverse event reports submitted per year:
Time on Myrbetriq when people have Adverse event *:
- < 1 month: 50 %
- 1 - 6 months: 25 %
- 6 - 12 months: 25 %
- 1 - 2 years: 0.0 %
- 2 - 5 years: 0.0 %
- 5 - 10 years: 0.0 %
- 10+ years: 0.0 %
Gender of people who have Adverse event when taking Myrbetriq *:
- female: 68.97 %
- male: 31.03 %
Age of people who have Adverse event when taking Myrbetriq *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 0.0 %
- 10-19: 0.0 %
- 20-29: 0.0 %
- 30-39: 0.0 %
- 40-49: 6 %
- 50-59: 14 %
- 60+: 80 %
Common drugs people take besides Myrbetriq *:
- Vitamin D3: 12 people, 12.77%
- Cymbalta: 11 people, 11.70%
- Ampyra: 11 people, 11.70%
- Synthroid: 8 people, 8.51%
- Miralax: 7 people, 7.45%
- Amlodipine: 7 people, 7.45%
- Vitamin D: 6 people, 6.38%
- Fish Oil: 6 people, 6.38%
- Tylenol: 5 people, 5.32%
- Eliquis: 5 people, 5.32%
Common side effects people have besides Adverse event *:
- Fatigue (feeling of tiredness): 16 people, 17.02%
- Headache (pain in head): 13 people, 13.83%
- Constipation: 12 people, 12.77%
- Drug Ineffective: 12 people, 12.77%
- Weakness: 11 people, 11.70%
- Back Pain: 10 people, 10.64%
- Pain: 10 people, 10.64%
- Malaise (a feeling of general discomfort or uneasiness): 10 people, 10.64%
- Gait Disturbance: 10 people, 10.64%
- Diarrhea: 9 people, 9.57%
Common conditions people have *:
- Hypertonic Bladder (bladder-storage function that causes a sudden urge to urinate): 12 people, 12.77%
- Multiple Sclerosis (a nervous system disease that affects your brain and spinal cord. it damages the myelin sheath): 11 people, 11.70%
- Gait Disturbance: 7 people, 7.45%
- Pain: 6 people, 6.38%
- Parkinson's Disease: 6 people, 6.38%
- Thyroid Diseases: 4 people, 4.26%
- Ulcerative Colitis (inflammatory bowel disease (ibd). it causes swelling, ulcerations, and loss of function of the large intestine): 4 people, 4.26%
- Pollakiuria (abnormally frequent passage of relatively small quantities or urine): 4 people, 4.26%
- On And Off Phenomenon: 4 people, 4.26%
- Micturition Urgency (urgency to pass the urine): 4 people, 4.26%
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
Do you take Myrbetriq and have Adverse event?Check whether Adverse event is associated with a drug or a condition
How to use the study?
You can discuss the study with your doctor, to ensure that all drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
How severe was Adverse event and when was it recovered:
Expand to all the drugs that have ingredients of mirabegron:
Alternative drugs to, pros and cons of Myrbetriq:
- Myrbetriq (28,476 reports)
Common Myrbetriq side effects:
Browse all side effects of Myrbetriq:a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Adverse event treatments and more:
- Adverse event (88,067 reports)
COVID vaccines that are related to Adverse event:
- Adverse event in Moderna COVID Vaccine
- Adverse event in Pfizer BioNTech Covid Vaccine
- Adverse event in Johnson and Johnson Covid Vaccine
Common drugs associated with Adverse event:
All the drugs that are associated with Adverse event:
- Adverse event (2,097 drugs)
Common conditions associated with Adverse event:
All the conditions that are associated with Adverse event:
- Adverse event (1,478 conditions)
How the study uses the data?
The study uses data from the FDA. It is based on mirabegron (the active ingredients of Myrbetriq) and Myrbetriq (the brand name). Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are not considered. Dosage of drugs is not considered in the study.
Who is eHealthMe?
With medical big data and proven AI algorithms, eHealthMe provides a platform for everyone to run phase IV clinical trials. We study millions of patients and 5,000 more each day. Results of our real-world drug study have been referenced on 600+ medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature. Our analysis results are available to researchers, health care professionals, patients (testimonials), and software developers (open API).
WARNING, DISCLAIMER, USE FOR PUBLICATION
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only. Our phase IV clinical studies alone cannot establish cause-effect relationship. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
Recent studies on eHealthMe:
- Zinbryta and Rickets - 2 seconds ago
- Forteo vs. Lithium Carbonate - 4 seconds ago
- Bupivacaine and Lisinopril drug interaction - 30 seconds ago
- Osteoporosis and Corneal Ulcer - 32 seconds ago
- Ritalin and Blood Prolactin Increased - 34 seconds ago
- Lonsurf and Pentasa drug interaction - 41 seconds ago
- Atrial Fibrillation/Flutter and Eye Redness - 46 seconds ago
- Digoxin and Testicular Atrophy - 50 seconds ago
- Invega and Dilantin drug interaction - 57 seconds ago
- Migraine With Aura and Irritable Bowel Syndrome - a minute ago