Myrbetriq and Hyperparathyroidism secondary - a phase IV clinical study of FDA data
Hyperparathyroidism secondary is found among people who take Myrbetriq, especially for people who are male, 60+ old.
The phase IV clinical study analyzes which people take Myrbetriq and have Hyperparathyroidism secondary. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 28,270 people who have side effects when taking Myrbetriq from the FDA, and is updated regularly. You can use the study as a second opinion to make health care decisions.
Phase IV trials are used to detect adverse drug outcomes and monitor drug effectiveness in the real world. With medical big data and AI algorithms, eHealthMe is running millions of phase IV trials and makes the results available to the public. Our original studies have been referenced on 600+ medical publications including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature.
28,270 people reported to have side effects when taking Myrbetriq.
Among them, 8 people (0.03%) have Hyperparathyroidism secondary.
What is Myrbetriq?
Myrbetriq has active ingredients of mirabegron. It is often used in urge incontinence. eHealthMe is studying from 28,501 Myrbetriq users for its effectiveness, alternative drugs and more.
What is Hyperparathyroidism secondary?
Hyperparathyroidism secondary (an abnormally high concentration of parathyroid hormone in the blood, resulting in weakening of the bones through loss of calcium-secondary) is found to be associated with 1,163 drugs and 377 conditions by eHealthMe.
Number of Myrbetriq and Hyperparathyroidism secondary reports submitted per year:
Gender of people who have Hyperparathyroidism secondary when taking Myrbetriq *:
- female: 50 %
- male: 50 %
Age of people who have Hyperparathyroidism secondary when taking Myrbetriq *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 0.0 %
- 10-19: 0.0 %
- 20-29: 0.0 %
- 30-39: 0.0 %
- 40-49: 0.0 %
- 50-59: 0.0 %
- 60+: 100 %
Common drugs people take besides Myrbetriq *:
- Prevacid: 6 people, 75.00%
- Protonix: 5 people, 62.50%
- Metformin: 5 people, 62.50%
- Nexium: 5 people, 62.50%
- Hydrocodone: 4 people, 50.00%
- Zantac: 3 people, 37.50%
- Levaquin: 3 people, 37.50%
- Celebrex: 3 people, 37.50%
- Pepcid: 3 people, 37.50%
- Abilify: 2 people, 25.00%
Common side effects people have besides Hyperparathyroidism secondary *:
- Nephrogenic Anaemia (anaemia due to kidney disease): 7 people, 87.50%
- Chronic Kidney Disease: 7 people, 87.50%
- Acute Kidney Failure: 5 people, 62.50%
- Renal Impairment (severely reduced kidney function): 3 people, 37.50%
- Interstitial Nephritis (inflammation of the kidney): 2 people, 25.00%
- Renal Tubular Necrosis (death of kidney tubules): 2 people, 25.00%
- Bipolar Disorder (mood disorder): 1 person, 12.50%
- Confusion: 1 person, 12.50%
- Intervertebral Discitis (infection in the intervertebral disc space): 1 person, 12.50%
- Diarrhea: 1 person, 12.50%
Common conditions people have *:
- Pain: 6 people, 75.00%
- High Blood Pressure: 4 people, 50.00%
- Cardiac Disorder: 4 people, 50.00%
- High Blood Cholesterol: 4 people, 50.00%
- Infection: 3 people, 37.50%
- Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease (a condition in which stomach contents leak backward from the stomach into the oesophagus): 3 people, 37.50%
- Hypertonic Bladder (bladder-storage function that causes a sudden urge to urinate): 3 people, 37.50%
- Indigestion: 3 people, 37.50%
- Arthritis (form of joint disorder that involves inflammation of one or more joints): 3 people, 37.50%
- Diabetes: 2 people, 25.00%
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
Do you take Myrbetriq and have Hyperparathyroidism secondary?Check whether Hyperparathyroidism secondary is associated with a drug or a condition
How to use the study?
You can discuss the study with your doctor, to ensure that all drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
How severe was Hyperparathyroidism secondary and when was it recovered:
Expand to all the drugs that have ingredients of mirabegron:
Alternative drugs to, pros and cons of Myrbetriq:
- Myrbetriq (28,501 reports)
Common Myrbetriq side effects:
- Drug ineffective: 5,359 reports
- High blood pressure: 2,196 reports
- Fatigue (feeling of tiredness): 1,483 reports
- Headache (pain in head): 1,477 reports
- Dizziness: 1,407 reports
- Urinary tract infection: 1,293 reports
- Diarrhea: 1,158 reports
- Constipation: 1,125 reports
Browse all side effects of Myrbetriq:a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Hyperparathyroidism secondary treatments and more:
- Hyperparathyroidism secondary (28,533 reports)
COVID vaccines that are related to Hyperparathyroidism secondary:
- Hyperparathyroidism secondary in Moderna COVID Vaccine
- Hyperparathyroidism secondary in Pfizer BioNTech Covid Vaccine
- Hyperparathyroidism secondary in Johnson and Johnson Covid Vaccine
Common drugs associated with Hyperparathyroidism secondary:
- Nexium: 1,794 reports
- Prilosec: 1,320 reports
- Prevacid: 1,130 reports
- Aspirin: 995 reports
- Protonix: 991 reports
- Prilosec otc: 943 reports
- Furosemide: 859 reports
- Amlodipine: 836 reports
- Lisinopril: 832 reports
- Prevacid 24 hr: 676 reports
All the drugs that are associated with Hyperparathyroidism secondary:
- Hyperparathyroidism secondary (1,163 drugs)
Common conditions associated with Hyperparathyroidism secondary:
- Gastroesophageal reflux disease: 1,488 reports
- Pain: 697 reports
- High blood pressure: 651 reports
- High blood cholesterol: 633 reports
- Diabetes: 314 reports
- Depression: 234 reports
- Stress and anxiety: 190 reports
- Indigestion: 162 reports
All the conditions that are associated with Hyperparathyroidism secondary:
- Hyperparathyroidism secondary (377 conditions)
How the study uses the data?
The study uses data from the FDA. It is based on mirabegron (the active ingredients of Myrbetriq) and Myrbetriq (the brand name). Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are not considered. Dosage of drugs is not considered in the study.
Who is eHealthMe?
With medical big data and proven AI algorithms, eHealthMe provides a platform for everyone to run phase IV clinical trials. We study millions of patients and 5,000 more each day. Results of our real-world drug study have been referenced on 600+ medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature. Our analysis results are available to researchers, health care professionals, patients (testimonials), and software developers (open API).
WARNING, DISCLAIMER, USE FOR PUBLICATION
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only. Our phase IV clinical studies alone cannot establish cause-effect relationship. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
Recent studies on eHealthMe:
- Isovue-128 and Florinef drug interaction - 3 seconds ago
- Heparin Sodium and Temporomandibular Joint Syndrome - 13 seconds ago
- Acetaminophen vs. Bupropion Hydrochloride - 15 seconds ago
- Phenytoin Sodium and Itching - 17 seconds ago
- Firazyr and Food Allergy - 20 seconds ago
- Vancomycin Hcl and Cogentin drug interaction - 31 seconds ago
- Paroxetine and Ventricular Dysfunction - 31 seconds ago
- Verapamil Hydrochloride and Olopatadine Hydrochloride drug interaction - 41 seconds ago
- Ramipril and Gout - 45 seconds ago
- Mycophenolate Mofetil and Proteinuria Aggravated - 47 seconds ago