Nabumetone and Prolonged expiration - a phase IV clinical study of FDA data
Prolonged expiration is reported only by a few people who take Nabumetone.
The phase IV clinical study analyzes which people take Nabumetone and have Prolonged expiration. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 8,566 people who have side effects while taking Nabumetone from the FDA, and is updated regularly.
With medical big data and AI algorithms, eHealthMe enables everyone to run phase IV clinical trial to detect adverse drug outcomes and monitor effectiveness. Our original studies have been referenced on 600+ peer-reviewed medical publications including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature. Most recently, phase IV clinial trails for COVID 19 vaccines have been added, check here.
8,566 people reported to have side effects when taking Nabumetone.
Among them, 2 people (0.02%) have Prolonged expiration.
What is Nabumetone?
Nabumetone has active ingredients of nabumetone. It is often used in arthritis. eHealthMe is studying from 8,594 Nabumetone users for its effectiveness, alternative drugs and more.
What is Prolonged expiration?
Prolonged expiration (person's difficulty in breathing) is found to be associated with 197 drugs and 57 conditions by eHealthMe.
Number of Nabumetone and Prolonged expiration reports submitted per year:
Gender of people who have Prolonged expiration when taking Nabumetone *:
- female: 0.0 %
- male: 100 %
Age of people who have Prolonged expiration when taking Nabumetone *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 0.0 %
- 10-19: 0.0 %
- 20-29: 0.0 %
- 30-39: 0.0 %
- 40-49: 0.0 %
- 50-59: 0.0 %
- 60+: 100 %
Common drugs people take besides Nabumetone *:
- Singulair: 2 people, 100.00%
- Percocet: 2 people, 100.00%
- Lexapro: 2 people, 100.00%
- Flexeril: 2 people, 100.00%
- Boniva: 2 people, 100.00%
- Biaxin: 2 people, 100.00%
- Alprazolam: 2 people, 100.00%
- Aciphex: 2 people, 100.00%
- Advair Hfa: 1 person, 50.00%
- Advair Diskus 100/50: 1 person, 50.00%
Common side effects people have besides Prolonged expiration *:
- Weight Decreased: 2 people, 100.00%
- Taste - Impaired: 2 people, 100.00%
- Respiratory Tract Irritation: 2 people, 100.00%
- Rales (an abnormal respiratory sound characterized by fine crackles): 2 people, 100.00%
- Malaise (a feeling of general discomfort or uneasiness): 2 people, 100.00%
- Lung Disorder (lung disease): 2 people, 100.00%
- Hypoventilation (too shallow or too slow breathing, which does not meet the needs of the body): 2 people, 100.00%
- High Blood Pressure: 2 people, 100.00%
- Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease (a condition in which stomach contents leak backward from the stomach into the oesophagus): 2 people, 100.00%
- Feeling Abnormal: 2 people, 100.00%
Common conditions people have *:
- Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (a progressive disease that makes it hard to breathe): 2 people, 100.00%
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
Do you take Nabumetone and have Prolonged expiration?Check whether Prolonged expiration is associated with a drug or a condition
How to use the study?
You can discuss the study with your doctor, to ensure that all drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Related publications that referenced our studies
- Hung SC, Liao KF, Hung HC, Lin CL, Lai SW, Lin CH, "Nabumetone use and risk of acute pancreatitis in a case-control study", Pancreatology, 2016 Jun .
Alternative drugs to, pros and cons of Nabumetone:
- Nabumetone (8,594 reports)
Prolonged expiration treatments and more:
- Prolonged expiration (244 reports)
COVID vaccines that are related to Prolonged expiration:
- Prolonged expiration in Moderna COVID Vaccine
- Prolonged expiration in Pfizer BioNTech Covid Vaccine
- Prolonged expiration in Johnson and Johnson Covid Vaccine
How severe was Prolonged expiration and when was it recovered:
Expand to all the drugs that have ingredients of nabumetone:
All the drugs that are associated with Prolonged expiration:
- Prolonged expiration (197 drugs)
All the conditions that are associated with Prolonged expiration:
- Prolonged expiration (57 conditions)
How the study uses the data?
The study uses data from the FDA. It is based on nabumetone (the active ingredients of Nabumetone) and Nabumetone (the brand name). Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are not considered. Dosage of drugs is not considered in the study.
Who is eHealthMe?
With medical big data and proven AI algorithms, eHealthMe provides a platform for everyone to run phase IV clinical trials. We study millions of patients and 5,000 more each day. Results of our real-world drug study have been referenced on 600+ peer-reviewed medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature. Our analysis results are available to researchers, health care professionals, patients (testimonials), and software developers (open API).
WARNING, DISCLAIMER, USE FOR PUBLICATION
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only. Our phase IV clinical studies alone cannot establish cause-effect relationship. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
Recent studies on eHealthMe:
- Radicava and Weakness - 4 seconds ago
- Prozac and Abulia - 16 seconds ago
- Lactulose and Inappropriate Antidiuretic Hormone Secretion - 17 seconds ago
- How effective is Ritalin for Chronic Fatigue Syndrome? - 23 seconds ago
- Phenergan and Pharyngeal Ulceration - 29 seconds ago