Naprosyn and Eczema exacerbated - a phase IV clinical study of FDA data
Eczema exacerbated is found among people who take Naprosyn, especially for people who are female, 50-59 old, have been taking the drug for < 1 month.
The phase IV clinical study analyzes which people take Naprosyn and have Eczema exacerbated. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 15,552 people who have side effects when taking Naprosyn from the FDA, and is updated regularly. You can use the study as a second opinion to make health care decisions.
Phase IV trials are used to detect adverse drug outcomes and monitor drug effectiveness in the real world. With medical big data and AI algorithms, eHealthMe is running millions of phase IV trials and makes the results available to the public. Our original studies have been referenced on 600+ medical publications including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature.
15,552 people reported to have side effects when taking Naprosyn.
Among them, 86 people (0.55%) have Eczema exacerbated.
What is Naprosyn?
Naprosyn has active ingredients of naproxen. It is often used in pain. eHealthMe is studying from 15,285 Naprosyn users for its effectiveness, alternative drugs and more.
What is Eczema exacerbated?
Eczema exacerbated is found to be associated with 795 drugs and 300 conditions by eHealthMe.
Number of Naprosyn and Eczema exacerbated reports submitted per year:
Time on Naprosyn when people have Eczema exacerbated *:
- < 1 month: 85.71 %
- 1 - 6 months: 0.0 %
- 6 - 12 months: 14.29 %
- 1 - 2 years: 0.0 %
- 2 - 5 years: 0.0 %
- 5 - 10 years: 0.0 %
- 10+ years: 0.0 %
Gender of people who have Eczema exacerbated when taking Naprosyn *:
- female: 72.37 %
- male: 27.63 %
Age of people who have Eczema exacerbated when taking Naprosyn *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 0.0 %
- 10-19: 7.14 %
- 20-29: 8.93 %
- 30-39: 17.86 %
- 40-49: 10.71 %
- 50-59: 39.29 %
- 60+: 16.07 %
Common drugs people take besides Naprosyn *:
- Aredia: 29 people, 33.72%
- Faslodex: 29 people, 33.72%
- Prednisone: 25 people, 29.07%
- Neurontin: 24 people, 27.91%
- Vicodin: 24 people, 27.91%
- Percocet: 22 people, 25.58%
- Lorazepam: 22 people, 25.58%
- Duragesic-100: 22 people, 25.58%
- Flexeril: 21 people, 24.42%
- Zantac: 21 people, 24.42%
Common side effects people have besides Eczema exacerbated *:
- Fatigue (feeling of tiredness): 49 people, 56.98%
- Swelling: 42 people, 48.84%
- Nausea (feeling of having an urge to vomit): 39 people, 45.35%
- Weight Decreased: 38 people, 44.19%
- Depression: 34 people, 39.53%
- Road Traffic Accident: 32 people, 37.21%
- Stress And Anxiety: 31 people, 36.05%
- Anaemia (lack of blood): 31 people, 36.05%
- Pain In Extremity: 29 people, 33.72%
- Haematochezia (passage of stools containing blood): 28 people, 32.56%
Common conditions people have *:
- High Blood Pressure: 16 people, 18.60%
- Bone Pain: 16 people, 18.60%
- Breast Cancer: 16 people, 18.60%
- Metastases To Bone (cancer spreads to bone): 16 people, 18.60%
- Ankylosing Spondylitis (type of arthritis affecting the spine): 15 people, 17.44%
- Neoplasm Malignant (cancer tumour): 14 people, 16.28%
- Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (a chronic condition including attention difficulty, hyperactivity, and impulsiveness): 12 people, 13.95%
- Constipation: 9 people, 10.47%
- Sleep Disorder: 8 people, 9.30%
- Prostate Cancer Metastatic: 7 people, 8.14%
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
Do you take Naprosyn and have Eczema exacerbated?Check whether Eczema exacerbated is associated with a drug or a condition
How to use the study?
You can discuss the study with your doctor, to ensure that all drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
How severe was Eczema exacerbated and when was it recovered:
Expand to all the drugs that have ingredients of naproxen:
Alternative drugs to, pros and cons of Naprosyn:
- Naprosyn (15,285 reports)
Common Naprosyn side effects:
Browse all side effects of Naprosyn:a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Eczema exacerbated treatments and more:
- Eczema exacerbated (83 reports)
COVID vaccines that are related to Eczema exacerbated:
- Eczema exacerbated in Moderna COVID Vaccine
- Eczema exacerbated in Pfizer BioNTech Covid Vaccine
- Eczema exacerbated in Johnson and Johnson Covid Vaccine
Common drugs associated with Eczema exacerbated:
All the drugs that are associated with Eczema exacerbated:
- Eczema exacerbated (795 drugs)
Common conditions associated with Eczema exacerbated:
All the conditions that are associated with Eczema exacerbated:
- Eczema exacerbated (300 conditions)
How the study uses the data?
The study uses data from the FDA. It is based on naproxen (the active ingredients of Naprosyn) and Naprosyn (the brand name). Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are not considered. Dosage of drugs is not considered in the study.
Who is eHealthMe?
With medical big data and proven AI algorithms, eHealthMe provides a platform for everyone to run phase IV clinical trials. We study millions of patients and 5,000 more each day. Results of our real-world drug study have been referenced on 600+ medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature. Our analysis results are available to researchers, health care professionals, patients (testimonials), and software developers (open API).
WARNING, DISCLAIMER, USE FOR PUBLICATION
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only. Our phase IV clinical studies alone cannot establish cause-effect relationship. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
Recent studies on eHealthMe:
- Liletta and Adverse Event - 5 seconds ago
- Meloxicam and Alopecia Areata - 7 seconds ago
- Fluocinonide and Atherosclerosis - 21 seconds ago
- Hydrocortisone Sodium Succinate and Bactrim Ds drug interaction - 21 seconds ago
- Cabometyx and Atrial Fibrillation/Flutter - 22 seconds ago
- Tessalon and Cetraxal drug interaction - 22 seconds ago
- Kaposi'S Sarcoma Aids Related and Hypokalemia - 27 seconds ago
- Cefazolin Sodium and Amlodipine drug interaction - 33 seconds ago
- Omeprazole and Drixoral drug interaction - 35 seconds ago
- Omega-3 Marine Triglycerides and Emotional Distress - 35 seconds ago