Naproxen sodium and Foaming at mouth - from FDA reports
Foaming at mouth is reported only by a few people who take Naproxen Sodium. We study 5,515 people who have side effects while taking Naproxen sodium from FDA. Among them, 2 have Foaming at mouth. Find out below who they are, when they have Foaming at mouth and more.
What to expect?
You are not alone!
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On Nov, 18, 2017
5,515 people reported to have side effects when taking Naproxen sodium.
Among them, 2 people (0.04%) have Foaming at mouth
Number of reports submitted per year:
Gender of people who have Foaming at mouth when taking Naproxen sodium *:
- female: 0.0 %
- male: 100 %
Age of people who have Foaming at mouth when taking Naproxen sodium *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 100 %
- 10-19: 0.0 %
- 20-29: 0.0 %
- 30-39: 0.0 %
- 40-49: 0.0 %
- 50-59: 0.0 %
- 60+: 0.0 %
Top conditions involved for these people *:
- Sleep Disorder (1 person, 50.00%)
- Multiple Allergies (1 person, 50.00%)
- Inflammation (1 person, 50.00%)
- Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease (1 person, 50.00%)
- Epilepsy (1 person, 50.00%)
Top co-used drugs for these people *:
- Prilosec Otc (1 person, 50.00%)
- Omeprazole (1 person, 50.00%)
- Metronidazole (1 person, 50.00%)
- Levetiracetam (1 person, 50.00%)
- Fluconazole (1 person, 50.00%)
Top other side effects for these people *:
- Wrist Fracture (1 person, 50.00%)
- Trismus (1 person, 50.00%)
- Multiple Fractures (1 person, 50.00%)
- Depression (1 person, 50.00%)
- Arthropathy (1 person, 50.00%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Subscribe to the study: get notified of updates to the study.
Want to find out more about the FDA reports used in the study? You can request them from FDA.
Do you have Foaming at mouth when taking Naproxen sodium?
- Check symptoms - is foaming at mouth caused by a drug or a condition?
- Get alerts to symptoms - forecast your symptoms and get alerts
- Join related support groups - you are not alone, join a support group on ehealth.me
- Report the side effect - help people in need and in real time
- Ask a question - ask a question related to the study
- write a review - share your experience related to the study
- More tools...
Expand the study to include all drugs with the same ingredientsFoaming at mouth and drugs with ingredients of naproxen sodium.
Expand the study to include reports from both FDA and eHealthMeFoaming at mouth and Naproxen sodium from FDA and eHealthMe reports
Naproxen sodium has active ingredients of naproxen sodium. It is often used in pain. (latest outcomes from Naproxen sodium 6,027 users)
Foaming at mouth
Foaming at mouth (excess saliva secretion) has been reported by people with epilepsy, high blood pressure, depression, pain, multiple sclerosis (latest reports from 1,315 Foaming at mouth patients).
Browse all side effects of Naproxen sodiuma b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Drugs that are associated with Foaming at mouthFoaming at mouth
Could your condition cause Foaming at mouthFoaming at mouth
What would happen?
User reviews to the study
hard time living with this -- years now -- harder time getting any medical attention for it ... after many many hospitalizations...diagnosis goes from serious infection by one doctor to remove gallbladder by three doctors to a block by primary care doctor because he reduced all these results ...
I received a prescription for an aspirin based topical cream and applied it to my back at the site where it hurt (I had been in a car accident). Without a doubt, the pain at that site abated, which left other areas of my back screaming for attention. So I applied the cream to several site and ...
I took 500mg of Naproxen Sodium per day for about 6 months for arthritic symptoms in my hands. I developed meningitis in July 2014 and was hospitalized for three days. had lumbar puncture and blood cultures done and aseptic meningitis was the diagnosis. Doctor said maybe I was bitten by a ...