Naproxen sodium and Urticaria - a phase IV clinical study of FDA data
Urticaria is found among people who take Naproxen sodium, especially for people who are female, 40-49 old, have been taking the drug for < 1 month.
The phase IV clinical study analyzes which people take Naproxen sodium and have Urticaria. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 7,419 people who have side effects when taking Naproxen sodium from the FDA, and is updated regularly. You can use the study as a second opinion to make health care decisions.
Phase IV trials are used to detect adverse drug outcomes and monitor drug effectiveness in the real world. With medical big data and AI algorithms, eHealthMe is running millions of phase IV trials and makes the results available to the public. Our original studies have been referenced on 600+ medical publications including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature.
7,419 people reported to have side effects when taking Naproxen sodium.
Among them, 248 people (3.34%) have Urticaria.
What is Naproxen sodium?
Naproxen sodium has active ingredients of naproxen sodium. It is often used in pain. eHealthMe is studying from 7,953 Naproxen sodium users for its effectiveness, alternative drugs and more.
What is Urticaria?
Urticaria (rash of round, red welts on the skin that itch intensely) is found to be associated with 3,204 drugs and 2,858 conditions by eHealthMe.
Number of Naproxen sodium and Urticaria reports submitted per year:
Time on Naproxen sodium when people have Urticaria *:
Gender of people who have Urticaria when taking Naproxen sodium*:
Age of people who have Urticaria when taking Naproxen sodium *:
Common drugs people take besides Naproxen sodium *:
Common side effects people have besides Urticaria *:
Common conditions people have *:
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
Do you take Naproxen sodium and have Urticaria?Check whether Urticaria is associated with a drug or a condition
How to use the study?
You can discuss the study with your doctor, to ensure that all drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Related publications that referenced our studies
- Sharma SP, Muggia F, "Supraventricular tachycardia and urticaria complicating leuprolide-induced ovarian suppression in a young woman with breast cancer: a case report", ecancermedicalscience, 2016 Jan .
- Musri FY, Mutlu H, K?vrak Salim D, Karakurt Ery?lmaz M, ?nal B, Tural D, ?enol Co?kun H, "Sorafenib-induced severe urticaria in a patient with hepatocellular cancer", Journal of Oncology Pharmacy Practice, 2016 Jan .
- Semira ZA, Zulfkar Q, Sameem F, "Livedo reticularis associated with dapsone therapy in a patient with chronic urticaria", Indian journal of pharmacology, 2014 Jan .
How severe was Urticaria and when was it recovered:
Expand to all the drugs that have ingredients of naproxen sodium:
- Urticaria and drugs with ingredients of naproxen sodium (1,194 reports)
Alternative drugs to, pros and cons of Naproxen sodium:
- Naproxen sodium (7,953 reports)
Common Naproxen sodium side effects:
- Drug ineffective: 934 reports
- Pain: 654 reports
- Fatigue (feeling of tiredness): 610 reports
- Rashes (redness): 579 reports
- Diarrhea: 568 reports
- Joint pain: 550 reports
- Headache (pain in head): 472 reports
- Nausea and vomiting: 468 reports
Browse all side effects of Naproxen sodium:a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Urticaria treatments and more:
- Urticaria (148,452 reports)
COVID vaccines that are related to Urticaria:
- Urticaria in Moderna COVID Vaccine
- Urticaria in Pfizer BioNTech Covid Vaccine
- Urticaria in Johnson and Johnson Covid Vaccine
Common drugs associated with Urticaria:
- Prednisone: 8,726 reports
- Enbrel: 7,078 reports
- Xolair: 7,063 reports
- Humira: 6,700 reports
- Methotrexate: 6,428 reports
- Benadryl: 5,283 reports
- Ibu: 4,326 reports
- Profen: 4,320 reports
- Ibuprofen: 4,318 reports
- Aspirin: 4,186 reports
All the drugs that are associated with Urticaria:
- Urticaria (3,204 drugs)
Common conditions associated with Urticaria:
- Rheumatoid arthritis: 8,924 reports
- Multiple sclerosis: 6,581 reports
- High blood pressure: 4,730 reports
- Asthma: 4,308 reports
- Pain: 3,330 reports
- Psoriasis: 3,253 reports
- High blood cholesterol: 2,688 reports
All the conditions that are associated with Urticaria:
- Urticaria (2,858 conditions)
How the study uses the data?
The study uses data from the FDA. It is based on naproxen sodium (the active ingredients of Naproxen sodium) and Naproxen sodium (the brand name). Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are not considered. Dosage of drugs is not considered in the study.
Who is eHealthMe?
With medical big data and proven AI algorithms, eHealthMe provides a platform for everyone to run phase IV clinical trials. We study millions of patients and 5,000 more each day. Results of our real-world drug study have been referenced on 600+ medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature. Our analysis results are available to researchers, health care professionals, patients (testimonials), and software developers (open API).
WARNING, DISCLAIMER, USE FOR PUBLICATION
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only. Our phase IV clinical studies alone cannot establish cause-effect relationship. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
Recent studies on eHealthMe:
- Morphine Sulfate and Sotalol Hydrochloride drug interaction - a second ago
- Dilantin and Albuterol drug interaction - 2 seconds ago
- Cytotec and Urination - Excessive Volume - 6 seconds ago
- Effexor and Albuterol drug interaction - 6 seconds ago
- Vitamin B6 and Wellbutrin drug interaction - 6 seconds ago
- Omnipaque 140 and Renal Failure Acute - 7 seconds ago
- Albuterol and Asacol drug interaction - 9 seconds ago
- Lorazepam and Faeces Hard - 11 seconds ago
- Terbutaline Sulfate and Albuterol drug interaction - 17 seconds ago
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome in Benylin, how severe and when it was recovered? - 17 seconds ago