Naproxen and Backaches and stress - from FDA reports
There is no Backaches and stress reported by people who take Naproxen yet. This review analyzes which people have Backaches and stress with Naproxen. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports from FDA, and is updated regularly.
No report is found.
Do you take Naproxen and have Backaches and stress?
- Check whether a drug or a condition causes Backaches and stress
- Predict new side effects and undetected conditions
- Connect with people like you, or share your experience to help people like you
- Print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Naproxen has active ingredients of naproxen. It is often used in pain. (latest outcomes from Naproxen 42,784 users)
Backaches And Stress
Backaches and stress has been reported by people with narcolepsy, gastroesophageal reflux disease, headache, stress and anxiety, high blood cholesterol (latest reports from 39 Backaches and stress patients).
Drugs that are associated with Backaches and stressBackaches and stress
Could your condition cause Backaches and stressBackaches and stress
Naproxen side effects
- Naproxen side effects (40,250 reports)
Browse all side effects of Naproxena b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
What would happen?
You are not alone. Join our personalized support groups:
- Support group for people who take Naproxen and have Backaches And Stress
- Support group for people who have Backaches And Stress
- Support group for people who take Naproxen
- Will you have Renal Failure Acute with Yeast Infection - Vagina?
- Invega and Ambien drug interaction
- Will you have Dizziness with Calan?
- Will you have Ldl/Hdl Ratio Decreased with Vicodin?
- Will you have Vertigo with Calan?
Active Support Groups
- Support group for people who have Yeast Infection - Vagina and Renal Failure Acute?
- Support group for people who take Invega and Ambien
- Support group for people who take Calan and have Dizziness?
- Support group for people who take Vicodin and have Ldl/Hdl Ratio Decreased?
- Support group for people who take Calan and have Vertigo?
- What to expect when you have Yeast Infection - Vagina and Renal Failure Acute?
- What to expect when you take Invega and Ambien
- What to expect when you take Calan and have Dizziness?
- What to expect when you take Vicodin and have Ldl/Hdl Ratio Decreased?
- What to expect when you take Calan and have Vertigo?
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.