Naproxen and Bacterial diarrhoea - from FDA reports
There is no Bacterial diarrhoea reported by people who take Naproxen yet. This review analyzes which people have Bacterial diarrhoea with Naproxen. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports from FDA, and is updated regularly.
No report is found.
Do you take Naproxen and have Bacterial diarrhoea?
- Check whether a drug or a condition causes Bacterial diarrhoea
- Predict new side effects and undetected conditions
- Connect with people like you, or share your experience to help people like you
- Print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Naproxen has active ingredients of naproxen. It is often used in pain. (latest outcomes from Naproxen 42,784 users)
Bacterial diarrhoea has been reported by people with preventive health care, multiple sclerosis, chronic lymphocytic leukaemia, multiple myeloma, rheumatoid arthritis (latest reports from 107 Bacterial diarrhoea patients).
Drugs that are associated with Bacterial diarrhoeaBacterial diarrhoea
Could your condition cause Bacterial diarrhoeaBacterial diarrhoea
Naproxen side effects
- Naproxen side effects (40,250 reports)
Browse all side effects of Naproxena b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
What would happen?
You are not alone. Join our personalized support groups:
- Support group for people who take Naproxen and have Bacterial Diarrhoea
- Support group for people who have Bacterial Diarrhoea
- Support group for people who take Naproxen
- Will you have Walking Abnormalities with Maxitrol?
- Will you have Bacterial Dacryocystitis with Exwort?
- Will you have Abortion Early with Indomethacin?
- Will you have Xerophthalmia with Eye Pruritus?
- Will you have Keratoconjunctivitis Sicca with Eye Pruritus?
Active Support Groups
- Support group for people who take Maxitrol and have Walking Abnormalities?
- Support group for people who take Exwort and have Bacterial Dacryocystitis?
- Support group for people who take Indomethacin and have Abortion Early?
- Support group for people who have Eye Pruritus and Xerophthalmia?
- Support group for people who have Eye Pruritus and Keratoconjunctivitis Sicca?
- What to expect when you take Maxitrol and have Walking Abnormalities?
- What to expect when you take Exwort and have Bacterial Dacryocystitis?
- What to expect when you take Indomethacin and have Abortion Early?
- What to expect when you have Eye Pruritus and Xerophthalmia?
- What to expect when you have Eye Pruritus and Keratoconjunctivitis Sicca?
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.