Naproxen and Bacterial gastroenteritis - from FDA reports
There is no Bacterial gastroenteritis reported by people who take Naproxen yet. This review analyzes which people have Bacterial gastroenteritis with Naproxen. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports from FDA, and is updated regularly.
No report is found.
Do you take Naproxen and have Bacterial gastroenteritis?
- Check whether a drug or a condition causes Bacterial gastroenteritis
- Predict new side effects and undetected conditions
- Connect with people like you, or share your experience to help people like you
- Print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Naproxen has active ingredients of naproxen. It is often used in pain. (latest outcomes from Naproxen 42,784 users)
Bacterial gastroenteritis has been reported by people with croup, pain, muscle spasms, panic disorder, crohn's disease (latest reports from 12 Bacterial gastroenteritis patients).
Drugs that are associated with Bacterial gastroenteritisBacterial gastroenteritis
Could your condition cause Bacterial gastroenteritisBacterial gastroenteritis
Naproxen side effects
- Naproxen side effects (40,250 reports)
Browse all side effects of Naproxena b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
What would happen?
You are not alone. Join our personalized support groups:
- Support group for people who take Naproxen and have Bacterial Gastroenteritis
- Support group for people who have Bacterial Gastroenteritis
- Support group for people who take Naproxen
- Will you have Otitis with Vitamin K?
- Will you have Infection - Ear with Vitamin K?
- Will you have Ear Infection with Vitamin K?
- Will you have Heat Syncope with Garcinia?
- Will you have Intraocular Pressure Increased with Meclizine?
Active Support Groups
- Support group for people who take Vitamin K and have Otitis?
- Support group for people who take Vitamin K and have Infection - Ear?
- Support group for people who take Vitamin K and have Ear Infection?
- Support group for people who take Garcinia and have Heat Syncope?
- Support group for people who take Meclizine and have Intraocular Pressure Increased?
- What to expect when you take Vitamin K and have Otitis?
- What to expect when you take Vitamin K and have Infection - Ear?
- What to expect when you take Vitamin K and have Ear Infection?
- What to expect when you take Garcinia and have Heat Syncope?
- What to expect when you take Meclizine and have Intraocular Pressure Increased?
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.