Who have Jaw cyst with Naproxen - from FDA reports
Jaw cyst is found among people who take Naproxen, especially for people who are female, 50-59 old also take medication Ambien, and have Antacid therapy. This study is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 46,842 people who have side effects when taking Naproxen from FDA, and is updated regularly.
How to use this study: bring a copy to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Who is eHealthMe: we are a data analysis company who specializes in health care industry. Our original studies have been referenced on 500+ peer-reviewed medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and EANO. On eHealthMe, you can research drugs and monitor them (see testimonials). If you find eHealthMe useful, please help us to spread the words below or leave us a testimonial.
46,842 people reported to have side effects when taking Naproxen.
Among them, 6 people (0.01%) have Jaw cyst
Number of reports submitted per year:
Gender of people who have Jaw cyst when taking Naproxen *:
- female: 100 %
- male: 0.0 %
Age of people who have Jaw cyst when taking Naproxen *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 0.0 %
- 10-19: 0.0 %
- 20-29: 20 %
- 30-39: 0.0 %
- 40-49: 0.0 %
- 50-59: 60 %
- 60+: 20 %
Top conditions involved for these people *:
- Quit Smoking: 4 people, 66.67%
- Oedema Peripheral (superficial swelling): 4 people, 66.67%
- Insomnia (sleeplessness): 4 people, 66.67%
- Gastric Ulcer (stomach ulcer): 4 people, 66.67%
- Breast Cancer Metastatic: 4 people, 66.67%
- Ascites (accumulation of fluid in the abdominal cavity): 4 people, 66.67%
- Antacid Therapy: 4 people, 66.67%
- Metastases To Bone (cancer spreads to bone): 3 people, 50.00%
- Fatigue (feeling of tiredness): 3 people, 50.00%
- Depression: 3 people, 50.00%
Top co-used drugs for these people *:
- Ambien: 5 people, 83.33%
- Zyban: 4 people, 66.67%
- Reglan: 4 people, 66.67%
- Aredia: 4 people, 66.67%
- Aromasin: 4 people, 66.67%
- Ativan: 4 people, 66.67%
- Faslodex: 4 people, 66.67%
- Femara: 4 people, 66.67%
- Fentanyl: 4 people, 66.67%
- Lasix: 4 people, 66.67%
Top other side effects for these people *:
- Oedema Peripheral (superficial swelling): 5 people, 83.33%
- Weakness: 5 people, 83.33%
- Feeling Abnormal: 5 people, 83.33%
- Impaired Healing: 4 people, 66.67%
- Osteitis (a general term for inflammation of bone): 4 people, 66.67%
- Oesophagitis (inflammation of oesophagus): 4 people, 66.67%
- Muscle Spasms (muscle contraction): 4 people, 66.67%
- Metastases To Bone (cancer spreads to bone): 4 people, 66.67%
- Mastication Disorder (disease of chewing food): 4 people, 66.67%
- Malnutrition (condition that results from eating a diet in which certain nutrients are lacking): 4 people, 66.67%
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
FDA reports used in this study
- Want to find out more about the FDA reports used in the study? You can request them from FDA.
Do you have Jaw cyst while taking Naproxen?
You are not alone:
Naproxen has active ingredients of naproxen. It is often used in pain. (latest outcomes from Naproxen 51,094 users)
Jaw cyst (air or fluid filled sac of jaw) has been reported by people with osteoporosis, osteopenia, rheumatoid arthritis, high blood cholesterol, high blood pressure (latest reports from 283 Jaw cyst patients).
Drugs that are associated with Jaw cystJaw cyst (290 drugs)
Could your condition cause Jaw cystJaw cyst (176 conditions)
Naproxen side effects
- Naproxen side effects (48,560 reports)
Browse by gender and age
Browse all side effects of Naproxena b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
What would happen?
Recent general studies
- Will you have High Blood Sugar with Advair Hfa? - now
- Will you have Blood Disorder with Neupogen? - a second ago
- Cosentyx and Tahitian Vanilla drug interaction - 2 seconds ago
- Onglyza and Gadrose drug interaction - 2 seconds ago
- Will you have Deep Venous Thrombosis with Intuniv? - 2 seconds ago
- Alphagan and Janimine drug interaction - 2 seconds ago
- Will you have Dvt with Intuniv? - 3 seconds ago
- Mercaptopurine and Antivert drug interaction - 3 seconds ago
- Will you have Deep Vein Thrombosis with Intuniv? - 3 seconds ago
- Will you have Bed Wetting with Mestinon? - 3 seconds ago
Recent personal studies
- A study for a 22 year old woman who takes Claravis - 15 minutes ago
- A study for a 56 year old man who takes Pioglitazone, Atorvastatin Calcium, Trulicity, Fenofibrate, Dutasteride, Contrave, Irbesartan, Metformin, Tamsulosin - an hour ago
- A study for a 74 year old man who takes Aloprim, Amlodipine Besylate, Bayer Low Dose Aspirin (81mg Aspirin), Hydrea, B Complex Vitamin, Vitamin D, Simvastatin, Vitamin C (ascorbic Acid) - 2 hours ago
- A study for a 56 year old man who takes Metformin - 2 hours ago
- A study for a 44 year old woman who takes Methotrexate - 3 hours ago
- Prediction of Gabapentin, Propranolol Hydrochloride, Latuda for a 30 year old woman - 5 hours ago
- Prediction of Ashwagandha, Atenolol for a 44 year old woman - 5 hours ago
- A study for a 24 year old man who takes Zoloft - 5 hours ago
- Prediction of Omega-3, Propranolol Hydrochloride, L-theanine, Glucosamine, Latuda, Gabapentin for a 30 year old woman - 6 hours ago
- Drug comparison of Olanzapine, Ritalin for a 31 year old man - 6 hours ago
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.