Will you have Jaw cyst with Naproxen - from FDA reports
Jaw cyst is found among people who take Naproxen, especially for people who are female, 50-59 old also take medication Ambien, and have Antacid therapy. This study is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 48,538 people who have side effects when taking Naproxen from FDA, and is updated regularly.
eHealthMe is a health data analysis company based in Mountain View, California. eHealthMe monitors and analyzes the outcomes of drugs and supplements that are currently on the market. The results are readily available to health care professionals and consumers.
eHealthMe has released original studies on market drugs and worked with leading universities and institutions such as IBM, London Health Science Centre, Mayo Clinic, Northwestern University and VA. eHealthMe studies have now been referenced in over 500 peer-reviewed medical publications.
How we gather our data?
Healthcare data is obtained from a number of sources including the Food and Drug Administration (FDA). This information is aggregated and used to produce personalized reports that patients can reference.
The information that eHealthMe collects includes:
- Side effects (including severity and how people recover from them)
- Associated conditions or symptoms
- Drug effectiveness
- Demographic data regarding drug use
How the study uses the data?
The study is based on naproxen (the active ingredients of Naproxen) and Naproxen (the brand name). Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are not considered. Synonyms of Jaw cyst are also considered in the study.
What is Naproxen?
Naproxen has active ingredients of naproxen. It is often used in pain. (latest outcomes from Naproxen 51,094 users)
What is Jaw cyst?
Jaw cyst (air or fluid filled sac of jaw) has been reported by people with osteoporosis, osteopenia, rheumatoid arthritis, high blood cholesterol, high blood pressure (latest reports from 283 Jaw cyst patients).
How to use the study?
Patients can bring a copy of the report to their healthcare provider to ensure that all drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood. It is recommended that patients use the information presented as a part of a broader decision-making process.
48,538 people reported to have side effects when taking Naproxen.
Among them, 6 people (0.01%) have Jaw cyst
Number of reports submitted per year:
Gender of people who have Jaw cyst when taking Naproxen *:
- female: 100 %
- male: 0.0 %
Age of people who have Jaw cyst when taking Naproxen *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 0.0 %
- 10-19: 0.0 %
- 20-29: 20 %
- 30-39: 0.0 %
- 40-49: 0.0 %
- 50-59: 60 %
- 60+: 20 %
Top conditions involved for these people *:
- Quit Smoking: 4 people, 66.67%
- Oedema Peripheral (superficial swelling): 4 people, 66.67%
- Insomnia (sleeplessness): 4 people, 66.67%
- Gastric Ulcer (stomach ulcer): 4 people, 66.67%
- Breast Cancer Metastatic: 4 people, 66.67%
- Ascites (accumulation of fluid in the abdominal cavity): 4 people, 66.67%
- Antacid Therapy: 4 people, 66.67%
- Metastases To Bone (cancer spreads to bone): 3 people, 50.00%
- Fatigue (feeling of tiredness): 3 people, 50.00%
- Depression: 3 people, 50.00%
Top co-used drugs for these people *:
- Ambien: 5 people, 83.33%
- Zyban: 4 people, 66.67%
- Reglan: 4 people, 66.67%
- Aredia: 4 people, 66.67%
- Aromasin: 4 people, 66.67%
- Ativan: 4 people, 66.67%
- Faslodex: 4 people, 66.67%
- Femara: 4 people, 66.67%
- Fentanyl: 4 people, 66.67%
- Lasix: 4 people, 66.67%
Top other side effects for these people *:
- Oedema Peripheral (superficial swelling): 5 people, 83.33%
- Weakness: 5 people, 83.33%
- Feeling Abnormal: 5 people, 83.33%
- Impaired Healing: 4 people, 66.67%
- Osteitis (a general term for inflammation of bone): 4 people, 66.67%
- Oesophagitis (inflammation of oesophagus): 4 people, 66.67%
- Muscle Spasms (muscle contraction): 4 people, 66.67%
- Metastases To Bone (cancer spreads to bone): 4 people, 66.67%
- Mastication Disorder (disease of chewing food): 4 people, 66.67%
- Malnutrition (condition that results from eating a diet in which certain nutrients are lacking): 4 people, 66.67%
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
Do you have Jaw cyst while taking Naproxen?
You are not alone:
- Connect with people like you who take Naproxen and have Jaw cyst
- Use your healthcare experience to help people like you, and be rewarded
Drugs that are associated with Jaw cystJaw cyst (293 drugs)
Could your condition cause Jaw cystJaw cyst (177 conditions)
Naproxen side effects
- Naproxen side effects (48,560 reports)
Browse side effects by gender and age
Browse all side effects of Naproxena b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
What would happen?
FDA reports used in this study
- Want to find out more about the FDA reports used in the study? You can request them from FDA.
Recent general studies
- Will you have Nose Bleed with Rosemary? - now
- Will you have Sigmoiditis with Celexa? - 3 seconds ago
- Will you have Papilloedema with Ranitidine? - 4 seconds ago
- Will you have Supraventricular Extrasystoles with Focalin Xr? - 5 seconds ago
- Will you have Gastrointestinal Fistula with Invanz? - 7 seconds ago
- Will you have Entero-Enteral Or Enterocutaneous Fistula with Invanz? - 8 seconds ago
- Humira and Fluorouracil drug interaction - 10 seconds ago
- Will you have Muscle Aches with Lumbar Spinal Stenosis? - 10 seconds ago
- Will you have Pain - Muscles with Lumbar Spinal Stenosis? - 10 seconds ago
- Will you have Muscle Pain with Lumbar Spinal Stenosis? - 10 seconds ago
Recent personal studies
- A study for a 74 year old man who takes Flomax, Atorvastatin Calcium, Alphagan - an hour ago
- A study for a 25 year old man who takes Modafinil - an hour ago
- A study for a 72 year old man who takes Acyclovir - 3 hours ago
- Drug comparison of Invega Sustenna, Geodon for a 15 year old girl - 3 hours ago
- A study for a 15 year old girl who takes Invega Sustenna - 4 hours ago
- A study for a 66 year old woman who takes Diltiazem Hydrochloride, Armour Thyroid, Requip, Inspra, Losartan, Nuvigil, Baclofen - 5 hours ago
- Drug comparison of Allopurinol, Magnesium Chloride for a 63 year old man - 5 hours ago
- A study for a 46 year old woman who takes Topamax - 7 hours ago
- A study for a 31 year old woman who takes Sertraline - 8 hours ago
- A study for a 31 year old woman who takes Sertraline - 8 hours ago
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.