Naproxen and Jaw cyst - a phase IV clinical study of FDA data
Jaw cyst is found among people who take Naproxen, especially for people who are female, 50-59 old.
The phase IV clinical study analyzes which people take Naproxen and have Jaw cyst. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 54,594 people who have side effects when taking Naproxen from the FDA, and is updated regularly. You can use the study as a second opinion to make health care decisions.
Phase IV trials are used to detect adverse drug outcomes and monitor drug effectiveness in the real world. With medical big data and AI algorithms, eHealthMe is running millions of phase IV trials and makes the results available to the public. Our original studies have been referenced on 600+ medical publications including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature.
54,594 people reported to have side effects when taking Naproxen.
Among them, 6 people (0.01%) have Jaw cyst.
What is Naproxen?
Naproxen has active ingredients of naproxen. It is often used in pain. eHealthMe is studying from 57,604 Naproxen users for its effectiveness, alternative drugs and more.
What is Jaw cyst?
Jaw cyst (air or fluid filled sac of jaw) is found to be associated with 342 drugs and 215 conditions by eHealthMe.
Number of Naproxen and Jaw cyst reports submitted per year:
Gender of people who have Jaw cyst when taking Naproxen *:
- female: 100 %
- male: 0.0 %
Age of people who have Jaw cyst when taking Naproxen *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 0.0 %
- 10-19: 0.0 %
- 20-29: 20 %
- 30-39: 0.0 %
- 40-49: 0.0 %
- 50-59: 60 %
- 60+: 20 %
Common drugs people take besides Naproxen *:
- Ambien: 5 people, 83.33%
- Zyban: 4 people, 66.67%
- Reglan: 4 people, 66.67%
- Aredia: 4 people, 66.67%
- Aromasin: 4 people, 66.67%
- Ativan: 4 people, 66.67%
- Faslodex: 4 people, 66.67%
- Femara: 4 people, 66.67%
- Fentanyl: 4 people, 66.67%
- Lasix: 4 people, 66.67%
Common side effects people have besides Jaw cyst *:
- Oedema Peripheral (superficial swelling): 5 people, 83.33%
- Weakness: 5 people, 83.33%
- Feeling Abnormal: 5 people, 83.33%
- Fatigue (feeling of tiredness): 4 people, 66.67%
- Muscle Spasms (muscle contraction): 4 people, 66.67%
- Metastases To Bone (cancer spreads to bone): 4 people, 66.67%
- Mastication Disorder (disease of chewing food): 4 people, 66.67%
- Malnutrition (condition that results from eating a diet in which certain nutrients are lacking): 4 people, 66.67%
- Insomnia (sleeplessness): 4 people, 66.67%
- Influenza Like Illness: 4 people, 66.67%
Common conditions people have *:
- Quit Smoking: 4 people, 66.67%
- Oedema Peripheral (superficial swelling): 4 people, 66.67%
- Insomnia (sleeplessness): 4 people, 66.67%
- Gastric Ulcer (stomach ulcer): 4 people, 66.67%
- Breast Cancer Metastatic: 4 people, 66.67%
- Ascites (accumulation of fluid in the abdominal cavity): 4 people, 66.67%
- Metastases To Bone (cancer spreads to bone): 3 people, 50.00%
- Fatigue (feeling of tiredness): 3 people, 50.00%
- Depression: 3 people, 50.00%
- Relapsing-Remitting Multiple Sclerosis (reoccurrence of an inflammatory disease in which the insulating covers of nerve cells in the brain and spinal cord are damaged): 1 person, 16.67%
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
Do you take Naproxen and have Jaw cyst?Check whether Jaw cyst is associated with a drug or a condition
How to use the study?
You can discuss the study with your doctor, to ensure that all drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
How severe was Jaw cyst and when was it recovered:
Expand to all the drugs that have ingredients of naproxen:
- Jaw cyst and drugs with ingredients of naproxen (5 reports)
Alternative drugs to, pros and cons of Naproxen:
- Naproxen (57,604 reports)
Common Naproxen side effects:
- Pain: 5,262 reports
- Drug ineffective: 4,405 reports
- Fatigue (feeling of tiredness): 4,061 reports
- Joint pain: 3,463 reports
- Headache (pain in head): 3,226 reports
- Diarrhea: 2,909 reports
- Breathing difficulty: 2,902 reports
- Rashes (redness): 2,775 reports
Browse all side effects of Naproxen:a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Jaw cyst treatments and more:
- Jaw cyst (337 reports)
COVID vaccines that are related to Jaw cyst:
- Jaw cyst in Moderna COVID Vaccine
- Jaw cyst in Pfizer BioNTech Covid Vaccine
- Jaw cyst in Johnson and Johnson Covid Vaccine
Common drugs associated with Jaw cyst:
- Fosamax: 146 reports
All the drugs that are associated with Jaw cyst:
- Jaw cyst (342 drugs)
All the conditions that are associated with Jaw cyst:
- Jaw cyst (215 conditions)
How the study uses the data?
The study uses data from the FDA. It is based on naproxen (the active ingredients of Naproxen) and Naproxen (the brand name). Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are not considered. Dosage of drugs is not considered in the study.
Who is eHealthMe?
With medical big data and proven AI algorithms, eHealthMe provides a platform for everyone to run phase IV clinical trials. We study millions of patients and 5,000 more each day. Results of our real-world drug study have been referenced on 600+ medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature. Our analysis results are available to researchers, health care professionals, patients (testimonials), and software developers (open API).
WARNING, DISCLAIMER, USE FOR PUBLICATION
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only. Our phase IV clinical studies alone cannot establish cause-effect relationship. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
Recent studies on eHealthMe:
- Potassium Gluconate and Blood Creatinine Increased - 4 seconds ago
- Bupropion Hydrobromide and Heart Rate Increased - 11 seconds ago
- Clonazepam and Apresoline drug interaction - 12 seconds ago
- Vitamin B12 and Extravasation - 15 seconds ago
- Omeprazole and Varicocele - 17 seconds ago
- Acetyl Cysteine and Speech Impairment (Adult) - 25 seconds ago
- Chlorthalidone and Mycotic Allergy - 34 seconds ago
- Netspot and Immune System Disorder - 35 seconds ago
- Arthrotec and Prednisolone drug interaction - 35 seconds ago
- Temsirolimus and Retinal Vessel Occlusion - 37 seconds ago