Naproxen and Jerky body movements - from FDA reports
Jerky body movements is found among people who take Naproxen, especially for people who are female, 50-59 old , have been taking the drug for < 1 month, also take medication Colecalciferol, and have Impaired gastric emptying. This study is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 46,842 people who have side effects when taking Naproxen from FDA, and is updated regularly.
How to use this study: bring a copy to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Who is eHealthMe: we are a data analysis company who specializes in health care industry. Our original studies have been referenced on 500+ peer-reviewed medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and EANO. On eHealthMe, you can research drugs and monitor them (see testimonials). If you find eHealthMe useful, please help us to spread the words below or leave us a testimonial.
46,842 people reported to have side effects when taking Naproxen.
Among them, 9 people (0.02%) have Jerky body movements
Number of reports submitted per year:
Time on Naproxen when people have Jerky body movements *:
- < 1 month: 100 %
- 1 - 6 months: 0.0 %
- 6 - 12 months: 0.0 %
- 1 - 2 years: 0.0 %
- 2 - 5 years: 0.0 %
- 5 - 10 years: 0.0 %
- 10+ years: 0.0 %
Gender of people who have Jerky body movements when taking Naproxen *:
- female: 88.89 %
- male: 11.11 %
Age of people who have Jerky body movements when taking Naproxen *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 0.0 %
- 10-19: 0.0 %
- 20-29: 0.0 %
- 30-39: 11.11 %
- 40-49: 0.0 %
- 50-59: 77.78 %
- 60+: 11.11 %
Top conditions involved for these people *:
- Psoriasis (immune-mediated disease that affects the skin): 1 person, 11.11%
- Impaired Gastric Emptying: 1 person, 11.11%
Top co-used drugs for these people *:
- Colecalciferol: 3 people, 33.33%
- Ondansetron: 2 people, 22.22%
- Metoclopramide: 2 people, 22.22%
- Sumatriptan: 2 people, 22.22%
- Hydroxyzine: 2 people, 22.22%
Top other side effects for these people *:
- Movement - Uncontrolled Or Slow: 7 people, 77.78%
- Head Injury: 5 people, 55.56%
- Subdural Haematoma (blood collects between the skull and the surface of the brain): 4 people, 44.44%
- Dyskinesia (abnormality or impairment of voluntary movement): 2 people, 22.22%
- Emotional Disorder: 2 people, 22.22%
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
FDA reports used in this study
- Want to find out more about the FDA reports used in the study? You can request them from FDA.
Do you have Jerky body movements while taking Naproxen?
- Check whether a drug or a condition causes Jerky body movements
- Subscribe to monitor Jerky body movements in Naproxen
You are not alone:
Naproxen has active ingredients of naproxen. It is often used in pain. (latest outcomes from Naproxen 49,398 users)
Jerky body movements
Jerky body movements has been reported by people with depression, parkinson's disease, huntington's disease, high blood pressure, pain (latest reports from 1,789 Jerky body movements patients).
Drugs that are associated with Jerky body movementsJerky body movements (761 drugs)
Could your condition cause Jerky body movementsJerky body movements (501 conditions)
Naproxen side effects
- Naproxen side effects (46,864 reports)
Browse all side effects of Naproxena b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
What would happen?
Recent general studies
- Will you have Face Oedema with Sildenafil Citrate? - 4 seconds ago
- Will you have Stools - Watery with Isovue-128? - 4 seconds ago
- Will you have Loose Bowel Movements with Isovue-128? - 4 seconds ago
- Will you have Frequent Bowel Movements with Isovue-128? - 4 seconds ago
- Will you have Diarrhoea with Isovue-128? - 4 seconds ago
Recent personal studies
- A study for a 62 year old woman who takes Vitamin D3, Calcium, Gabapentin, Morphine, Fluoxetine - 46 minutes ago
- A study for a 71 year old woman who takes Humira - an hour ago
- Drug comparison of Celebrex, Valsartan, Omega-3, Multivitamin, Glucosamine for a 69 year old man - an hour ago
- Drug comparison of Doxycycline, Flagyl for a 58 year old woman - an hour ago
- A study for a 52 year old man who takes Prilosec, Bystolic, Irbesartan - 2 hours ago
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.