Who have Joint crepitation with Naproxen - from FDA reports
Joint crepitation is found among people who take Naproxen, especially for people who are female, 60+ old , have been taking the drug for < 1 month, also take medication Humira, and have Rheumatoid arthritis. This study is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 46,842 people who have side effects when taking Naproxen from FDA, and is updated regularly.
How to use this study: bring a copy to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Who is eHealthMe: we are a data analysis company who specializes in health care industry. Our original studies have been referenced on 500+ peer-reviewed medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and EANO. On eHealthMe, you can research drugs and monitor them (see testimonials). If you find eHealthMe useful, please help us to spread the words below or leave us a testimonial.
46,842 people reported to have side effects when taking Naproxen.
Among them, 24 people (0.05%) have Joint crepitation
Number of reports submitted per year:
Time on Naproxen when people have Joint crepitation *:
- < 1 month: 100 %
- 1 - 6 months: 0.0 %
- 6 - 12 months: 0.0 %
- 1 - 2 years: 0.0 %
- 2 - 5 years: 0.0 %
- 5 - 10 years: 0.0 %
- 10+ years: 0.0 %
Gender of people who have Joint crepitation when taking Naproxen *:
- female: 79.17 %
- male: 20.83 %
Age of people who have Joint crepitation when taking Naproxen *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 0.0 %
- 10-19: 0.0 %
- 20-29: 14.29 %
- 30-39: 28.57 %
- 40-49: 4.76 %
- 50-59: 19.05 %
- 60+: 33.33 %
Top conditions involved for these people *:
- Rheumatoid Arthritis (a chronic progressive disease causing inflammation in the joints): 10 people, 41.67%
- Osteoporosis (bones weak and more likely to break): 4 people, 16.67%
- Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease (a condition in which stomach contents leak backward from the stomach into the oesophagus): 2 people, 8.33%
- High Blood Pressure: 2 people, 8.33%
- Urinary Tract Infection: 1 person, 4.17%
Top co-used drugs for these people *:
- Humira: 8 people, 33.33%
- Actemra: 4 people, 16.67%
- Xanax: 4 people, 16.67%
- Methotrexate: 4 people, 16.67%
- Lortab: 3 people, 12.50%
Top other side effects for these people *:
- Joint Pain: 11 people, 45.83%
- Pain In Extremity: 9 people, 37.50%
- Drug Ineffective: 7 people, 29.17%
- Peripheral Swelling: 6 people, 25.00%
- Gait Disturbance: 5 people, 20.83%
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
FDA reports used in this study
- Want to find out more about the FDA reports used in the study? You can request them from FDA.
Do you have Joint crepitation while taking Naproxen?
- Check whether a drug or a condition causes Joint crepitation
- Subscribe to monitor Joint crepitation in Naproxen
You are not alone:
Naproxen has active ingredients of naproxen. It is often used in pain. (latest outcomes from Naproxen 49,398 users)
Joint crepitation has been reported by people with rheumatoid arthritis, osteoporosis, high blood pressure, urinary tract infection, osteopenia (latest reports from 2,553 Joint crepitation patients).
Drugs that are associated with Joint crepitationJoint crepitation (903 drugs)
Could your condition cause Joint crepitationJoint crepitation (592 conditions)
Naproxen side effects
- Naproxen side effects (46,864 reports)
Browse all side effects of Naproxena b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
What would happen?
Recent general studies
- Will you have Labyrinthitis with Propranolol Hydrochloride? - a second ago
- Keflex and Claritin-D drug interaction - 3 seconds ago
- Will you have Blood Testosterone Decreased with Azithromycin? - 4 seconds ago
- Will you have Salivary Gland Adenoma with Methadone Hydrochloride? - 6 seconds ago
- Will you have Paraesthesia with Prednisolone? - 7 seconds ago
Recent personal studies
- A study for a 61 year old woman who takes Benicar - 3 hours ago
- A study for a 27 year old man who takes Azithromycin, Hydroxyzine - 3 hours ago
- A study for a 51 year old man who takes Lisinopril - 6 hours ago
- A study for a 56 year old man who takes Chantix - 6 hours ago
- A study for a 51 year old man who takes Hctz - 6 hours ago
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.