Who have Joint destruction with Naproxen - from FDA reports
Joint destruction is found among people who take Naproxen, especially for people who are female, 10-19 old also take medication Triamcinolone, and have Rheumatoid arthritis. This study is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 48,538 people who have side effects when taking Naproxen from FDA, and is updated regularly.
How to use this study: bring a copy to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Who is eHealthMe: we are a data analysis company who specializes in health care industry. Our original studies have been referenced on 500+ peer-reviewed medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and EANO. On eHealthMe, you can research drugs and monitor them (see testimonials). If you find eHealthMe useful, please help us to spread the words below or leave us a testimonial.
48,538 people reported to have side effects when taking Naproxen.
Among them, 20 people (0.04%) have Joint destruction
Number of reports submitted per year:
Gender of people who have Joint destruction when taking Naproxen *:
- female: 94.74 %
- male: 5.26 %
Age of people who have Joint destruction when taking Naproxen *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 11.11 %
- 10-19: 72.22 %
- 20-29: 0.0 %
- 30-39: 0.0 %
- 40-49: 0.0 %
- 50-59: 5.56 %
- 60+: 11.11 %
Top conditions involved for these people *:
- Rheumatoid Arthritis (a chronic progressive disease causing inflammation in the joints): 18 people, 90.00%
- Juvenile Rheumatoid Arthritis (joint inflammation in children due to systemic disease): 2 people, 10.00%
- Neuralgia (pain in one or more nerves): 1 person, 5.00%
- Menopause (end of monthly cycles in women): 1 person, 5.00%
- High Blood Pressure: 1 person, 5.00%
- Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease (a condition in which stomach contents leak backward from the stomach into the oesophagus): 1 person, 5.00%
- Depression: 1 person, 5.00%
Top co-used drugs for these people *:
- Triamcinolone: 9 people, 45.00%
- Methotrexate: 5 people, 25.00%
- Humira: 4 people, 20.00%
- Enbrel: 3 people, 15.00%
- Orencia: 2 people, 10.00%
- Actemra: 2 people, 10.00%
- Duexis: 1 person, 5.00%
- Benadryl: 1 person, 5.00%
- Metformin: 1 person, 5.00%
- Folic Acid: 1 person, 5.00%
Top other side effects for these people *:
- Diarrhea: 17 people, 85.00%
- Weight Loss: 16 people, 80.00%
- Septic Shock (shock due to blood infection): 16 people, 80.00%
- Nausea And Vomiting: 16 people, 80.00%
- Dizziness: 16 people, 80.00%
- Nausea (feeling of having an urge to vomit): 16 people, 80.00%
- Body Height Below Normal: 16 people, 80.00%
- Drug Ineffective: 16 people, 80.00%
- Human Antichimeric Antibody Positive: 16 people, 80.00%
- Adrenal Insufficiency (condition in which the adrenal glands do not produce adequate amounts of steroids): 16 people, 80.00%
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
FDA reports used in this study
- Want to find out more about the FDA reports used in the study? You can request them from FDA.
Do you have Joint destruction while taking Naproxen?
- Check whether a drug or a condition causes Joint destruction
- Subscribe to monitor Joint destruction in Naproxen
You are not alone:
Naproxen has active ingredients of naproxen. It is often used in pain. (latest outcomes from Naproxen 51,094 users)
Joint destruction (joint damage) has been reported by people with rheumatoid arthritis, psoriatic arthropathy, psoriasis, high blood pressure, pain (latest reports from 1,027 Joint destruction patients).
Drugs that are associated with Joint destructionJoint destruction (421 drugs)
Could your condition cause Joint destructionJoint destruction (294 conditions)
Naproxen side effects
- Naproxen side effects (48,560 reports)
Browse by gender and age
Browse all side effects of Naproxena b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
What would happen?
Recent general studies
- Will you have Underactive Thyroid with Fungizone? - now
- Will you have Under Active Thyroid with Fungizone? - now
- Will you have Myxedema with Fungizone? - now
- Will you have Low Thyroid with Fungizone? - now
- Alinia and Senega drug interaction - now
- Will you have Hypothyroidy with Fungizone? - now
- Will you have Hypothyroids with Fungizone? - now
- Will you have Adult Hypothyroidism with Fungizone? - now
- Will you have Hypothyroid with Fungizone? - now
- Will you have Yellow Skin with Alavert? - a second ago
Recent personal studies
- A study for a 64 year old man who takes Naproxen - an hour ago
- A study for a 77 year old man who takes Metoprolol Succinate, Tikosyn - 2 hours ago
- A study for a 80 year old man who takes Tylenol, Tramadol - 5 hours ago
- A study for a 54 year old man who takes Welchol - 5 hours ago
- A study for a 75 year old woman who takes Hydrocodone Bitartrate, Oxybutynin - 7 hours ago
- A study for a 75 year old woman who takes Loratadine, Acetaminophen And Hydrocodone Bitartrate, Oxybutynin - 7 hours ago
- A study for a 72 year old man who takes Synthroid, Alfuzosin Hydrochloride, Finasteride, Methylcobalamin, Magnesium, Multivitamin, Glucosamine And Msm, Simvastatin, Metformin - 9 hours ago
- A study for a 69 year old woman who takes Lisinopril - 10 hours ago
- Prediction of Coq-10, Prozac, Omega-3, Bisoprolol Fumarate, B Complex Vitamin, Ginkgo Extract for a 42 year old woman - 11 hours ago
- Prediction of Bisoprolol Fumarate for a 42 year old woman - 11 hours ago
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.