Naratriptan and Deafness bilateral - from FDA reports
Deafness bilateral is reported only by a few people who take Naratriptan. We study 377 people who have side effects while taking Naratriptan from FDA. Among them, 4 have Deafness bilateral. Find out below who they are, when they have Deafness bilateral and more.
What to expect?
You are not alone!
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On Dec, 14, 2017
377 people reported to have side effects when taking Naratriptan.
Among them, 4 people (1.06%) have Deafness bilateral
Number of reports submitted per year:
Gender of people who have Deafness bilateral when taking Naratriptan *:
- female: 0.0 %
- male: 100 %
Age of people who have Deafness bilateral when taking Naratriptan *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 0.0 %
- 10-19: 0.0 %
- 20-29: 0.0 %
- 30-39: 0.0 %
- 40-49: 100 %
- 50-59: 0.0 %
- 60+: 0.0 %
Top conditions involved for these people *:
- Multiple Sclerosis (3 people, 75.00%)
- Relapsing-Remitting Multiple Sclerosis (1 person, 25.00%)
Top co-used drugs for these people *:
- Rebif (4 people, 100.00%)
- Pantoprazole (4 people, 100.00%)
- Lopid (4 people, 100.00%)
- Clonazepam (4 people, 100.00%)
- Boniva (4 people, 100.00%)
Top other side effects for these people *:
- Urinary Tract Infection (4 people, 100.00%)
- Multiple Sclerosis Relapse (4 people, 100.00%)
- Cognitive Disorder (4 people, 100.00%)
- Bone Loss (4 people, 100.00%)
- Pain (3 people, 75.00%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Subscribe to the study: get notified of updates to the study.
Want to find out more about the FDA reports used in the study? You can request them from FDA.
Do you have Deafness bilateral when taking Naratriptan?
- Check symptoms - is deafness bilateral caused by a drug or a condition?
- Get alerts to symptoms - forecast your symptoms and get alerts
- Join related support groups - you are not alone, join a support group on ehealth.me
- Report the side effect - help people in need and in real time
- Ask a question - ask a question related to the study
- write a review - share your experience related to the study
- More tools...
Expand the study to include all drugs with the same ingredientsDeafness bilateral and drugs with ingredients of naratriptan.
Expand the study to include reports from both FDA and eHealthMeDeafness bilateral and Naratriptan from FDA and eHealthMe reports
Naratriptan has active ingredients of naratriptan. It is often used in migraine. (latest outcomes from Naratriptan 411 users)
Deafness bilateral has been reported by people with osteoporosis, rheumatoid arthritis, high blood pressure, depression, back pain (latest reports from 1,061 Deafness bilateral patients).
Browse all side effects of Naratriptana b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Drugs that are associated with Deafness bilateralDeafness bilateral
Could your condition cause Deafness bilateralDeafness bilateral
What would happen?
User reviews to the study
I'm on 60mg of duloxetine and suffer with migraines every two to three weeks. They last about three days and are very debilitating. My doctor prescribed me naratriptan but I've seen the two drugs don't interact well. I have only taken one naratriptan (which did work) and found I was feeling very ...