Narcan and Aggression - from FDA reports
Aggression is found among people who take Narcan, especially for people who are male, 30-39 old , have been taking the drug for < 1 month, also take medication Flovent, and have Overdose. This review analyzes which people have Aggression with Narcan. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 763 people who have side effects when taking Narcan from FDA , and is updated regularly.
What to expect?
You are not alone!
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On Jan, 17, 2018
763 people reported to have side effects when taking Narcan.
Among them, 19 people (2.49%) have Aggression
Number of reports submitted per year:
Time on Narcan when people have Aggression *:
- < 1 month: 100 %
- 1 - 6 months: 0.0 %
- 6 - 12 months: 0.0 %
- 1 - 2 years: 0.0 %
- 2 - 5 years: 0.0 %
- 5 - 10 years: 0.0 %
- 10+ years: 0.0 %
Gender of people who have Aggression when taking Narcan *:
- female: 36.84 %
- male: 63.16 %
Age of people who have Aggression when taking Narcan *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 0.0 %
- 10-19: 0.0 %
- 20-29: 20.0 %
- 30-39: 33.33 %
- 40-49: 6.67 %
- 50-59: 26.67 %
- 60+: 13.33 %
Top conditions involved for these people *:
- Overdose (5 people, 26.32%)
- Type 1 Diabetes (3 people, 15.79%)
- Cancer Pain (2 people, 10.53%)
- Back Pain (2 people, 10.53%)
- Pain (1 person, 5.26%)
Top co-used drugs for these people *:
- Toradol (7 people, 36.84%)
- Oxycontin (7 people, 36.84%)
- Flovent (7 people, 36.84%)
- Vioxx (5 people, 26.32%)
- Haldol (5 people, 26.32%)
Top other side effects for these people *:
- Indigestion (8 people, 42.11%)
- Drowsiness (8 people, 42.11%)
- Consciousness - Decreased (8 people, 42.11%)
- Chest Pain (8 people, 42.11%)
- Pain In Limb (7 people, 36.84%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Subscribe to the study: get notified of updates to the study.
Want to find out more about the FDA reports used in the study? You can request them from FDA.
Do you have Aggression when taking Narcan?
- Check symptoms - is aggression caused by a drug or a condition?
- Get alerts to symptoms - forecast your symptoms and get alerts
- Report the side effect - help people in need and in real time
- Ask a question - ask a question related to the study
- write a post - share your experience related to the study
- More tools...
Expand the study to include all drugs with the same ingredientsAggression and drugs with ingredients of naloxone hydrochloride.
Expand the study to include reports from both FDA and eHealthMeAggression and Narcan from FDA and eHealthMe reports
Narcan has active ingredients of naloxone hydrochloride. (latest outcomes from Narcan 776 users)
Aggression has been reported by people with depression, attention deficit hyperactivity disorder, stress and anxiety, quit smoking, schizophrenia (latest reports from 41,223 Aggression patients).
Browse all side effects of Narcana b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Drugs that are associated with AggressionAggression
Could your condition cause AggressionAggression
What would happen?
User posts to the study
I am writing this on behalf of my son. He is a heart-lung survivor post transplant 10 years. He has been on 5mgs of Predisone for the last 9 1/2 years. A few months ago his doctors reduced his dosage to 2.4mg every other day and 5mg in between. A week ago he went into a verbal rage and went ...