Nasacort aq and Dupuytren's contracture - a phase IV clinical study of FDA data
Dupuytren's contracture is reported only by a few people who take Nasacort Aq.
The phase IV clinical study analyzes which people take Nasacort aq and have Dupuytren's contracture. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 1,323 people who have side effects while taking Nasacort aq from the FDA, and is updated regularly.
Phase IV trials are used to detect adverse drug outcomes and monitor drug effectiveness in the real world. With medical big data and AI algorithms, eHealthMe is running millions of phase IV trials and makes the results available to the public. Our original studies have been referenced on 600+ medical publications including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature.
1,323 people reported to have side effects when taking Nasacort aq.
Among them, 2 people (0.15%) have Dupuytren's contracture.
What is Nasacort aq?
Nasacort aq has active ingredients of triamcinolone acetonide. It is often used in allergies. eHealthMe is studying from 1,408 Nasacort aq users for its effectiveness, alternative drugs and more.
What is Dupuytren's contracture?
Dupuytren's contracture (thickening of the fibrous tissue layer underneath the skin of the palm and fingers) is found to be associated with 445 drugs and 208 conditions by eHealthMe.
Number of Nasacort aq and Dupuytren's contracture reports submitted per year:
Gender of people who have Dupuytren's contracture when taking Nasacort aq *:
- female: 0.0 %
- male: 100 %
Age of people who have Dupuytren's contracture when taking Nasacort aq *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 0.0 %
- 10-19: 0.0 %
- 20-29: 0.0 %
- 30-39: 0.0 %
- 40-49: 0.0 %
- 50-59: 100 %
- 60+: 0.0 %
Common drugs people take besides Nasacort aq *:
- Zetia: 2 people, 100.00%
- Vioxx: 2 people, 100.00%
- Viagra: 2 people, 100.00%
- Prevacid: 2 people, 100.00%
- Lipitor: 2 people, 100.00%
- Effexor Xr: 2 people, 100.00%
- Allegra: 2 people, 100.00%
Common side effects people have besides Dupuytren's contracture *:
- Tooth Abscess (pus formation in tooth): 2 people, 100.00%
- Stable Angina (a constant chest pain): 2 people, 100.00%
- Spinal Column Stenosis (narrowing of spinal column): 2 people, 100.00%
- Osteoarthritis (a joint disease caused by cartilage loss in a joint): 2 people, 100.00%
- Neuritis (inflammation of nerve): 2 people, 100.00%
- Joint Dislocation (a joint position is changed from normal position): 2 people, 100.00%
- Hyperlipidaemia (presence of excess lipids in the blood): 2 people, 100.00%
- Heart Attack: 2 people, 100.00%
- Erection Problems: 2 people, 100.00%
- Epicondylitis (tennis elbow): 2 people, 100.00%
Common conditions people have *:
- Arthritis (form of joint disorder that involves inflammation of one or more joints): 2 people, 100.00%
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
Do you take Nasacort aq and have Dupuytren's contracture?Check whether Dupuytren's contracture is associated with a drug or a condition
How to use the study?
You can discuss the study with your doctor, to ensure that all drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
How severe was Dupuytren's contracture and when was it recovered:
Expand to all the drugs that have ingredients of triamcinolone acetonide:
Alternative drugs to, pros and cons of Nasacort aq:
- Nasacort aq (1,408 reports)
Common Nasacort aq side effects:
Browse all side effects of Nasacort aq:a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Dupuytren's contracture treatments and more:
- Dupuytren's contracture (2,031 reports)
COVID vaccines that are related to Dupuytren's contracture:
- Dupuytren's contracture in Moderna COVID Vaccine
- Dupuytren's contracture in Pfizer BioNTech Covid Vaccine
- Dupuytren's contracture in Johnson and Johnson Covid Vaccine
Common drugs associated with Dupuytren's contracture:
- Xiaflex: 137 reports
All the drugs that are associated with Dupuytren's contracture:
- Dupuytren's contracture (445 drugs)
Common conditions associated with Dupuytren's contracture:
- Ra: 104 reports
All the conditions that are associated with Dupuytren's contracture:
- Dupuytren's contracture (208 conditions)
How the study uses the data?
The study uses data from the FDA. It is based on triamcinolone acetonide (the active ingredients of Nasacort aq) and Nasacort aq (the brand name). Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are not considered. Dosage of drugs is not considered in the study.
Who is eHealthMe?
With medical big data and proven AI algorithms, eHealthMe provides a platform for everyone to run phase IV clinical trials. We study millions of patients and 5,000 more each day. Results of our real-world drug study have been referenced on 600+ medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature. Our analysis results are available to researchers, health care professionals, patients (testimonials), and software developers (open API).
WARNING, DISCLAIMER, USE FOR PUBLICATION
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only. Our phase IV clinical studies alone cannot establish cause-effect relationship. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
Recent studies on eHealthMe:
- Vitamin D and Tumor Lysis Syndrome - 6 seconds ago
- Comtan and Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease - 6 seconds ago
- Lactulose and Azelastine drug interaction - 15 seconds ago
- Adcal and Ocular Discomfort - 18 seconds ago
- Hypotonia and Facial Bones Fracture - 18 seconds ago
- Clozaril and Latent Tuberculosis - 27 seconds ago
- Zoladex and Zetia drug interaction - 33 seconds ago
- Proventil-Hfa and Avelox drug interaction - 34 seconds ago
- Nexium and Heart Rate Irregular - 35 seconds ago
- Vumerity and Ulcer Haemorrhage - 36 seconds ago