Nasonex and Blood uric acid increased - from FDA reports
Blood uric acid increased is found among people who take Nasonex, especially for people who are female, 40-49 old also take medication Allegra, and have Chronic lymphocytic leukaemia. This study is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 21,195 people who have side effects when taking Nasonex from FDA, and is updated regularly.
How to use this study: bring a copy to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Who is eHealthMe: we are a data analysis company who specializes in health care industry. Our original studies have been referenced on 500+ peer-reviewed medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and EANO. On eHealthMe, you can research drugs and monitor them (see testimonials). If you find eHealthMe useful, please help us to spread the words below or leave us a testimonial.
21,195 people reported to have side effects when taking Nasonex.
Among them, 6 people (0.03%) have Blood uric acid increased
Number of reports submitted per year:
Gender of people who have Blood uric acid increased when taking Nasonex *:
- female: 83.33 %
- male: 16.67 %
Age of people who have Blood uric acid increased when taking Nasonex *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 0.0 %
- 10-19: 0.0 %
- 20-29: 0.0 %
- 30-39: 0.0 %
- 40-49: 80 %
- 50-59: 0.0 %
- 60+: 20 %
Top conditions involved for these people *:
- Polycythaemia Vera (blood disorder in which the bone marrow makes too many red blood cells): 1 person, 16.67%
- Chronic Lymphocytic Leukaemia (cancer in which the bone marrow makes too many lymphocytes (a type of white blood cell)): 1 person, 16.67%
Top co-used drugs for these people *:
- Zaroxolyn: 4 people, 66.67%
- Zanaflex: 4 people, 66.67%
- Flexeril: 4 people, 66.67%
- Flonase: 4 people, 66.67%
- Allegra: 4 people, 66.67%
Top other side effects for these people *:
- Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease (a condition in which stomach contents leak backward from the stomach into the oesophagus): 4 people, 66.67%
- Weakness: 4 people, 66.67%
- Hypothyroidism (abnormally low activity of the thyroid gland, resulting in retardation of growth and mental development): 4 people, 66.67%
- Fungal Nail Infection: 4 people, 66.67%
- Intervertebral Disc Degeneration (spinal disc degeneration): 4 people, 66.67%
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
FDA reports used in this study
- Want to find out more about the FDA reports used in the study? You can request them from FDA.
Do you have Blood uric acid increased while taking Nasonex?
- Check whether a drug or a condition causes Blood uric acid increased
- Subscribe to monitor Blood uric acid increased in Nasonex
You are not alone:
Nasonex has active ingredients of mometasone furoate monohydrate. It is often used in allergies. (latest outcomes from Nasonex 22,257 users)
Blood uric acid increased
Blood uric acid increased has been reported by people with high blood pressure, hepatitis c, preventive health care, high blood cholesterol, diabetes (latest reports from 5,502 Blood uric acid increased patients).
Drugs that are associated with Blood uric acid increasedBlood uric acid increased (1,143 drugs)
Could your condition cause Blood uric acid increasedBlood uric acid increased (752 conditions)
Nasonex side effects
- Nasonex side effects (21,204 reports)
Browse all side effects of Nasonexa b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
What would happen?
Recent general studies
- Imodium and Flovent drug interaction - now
- Will you have Exercise-Induced Asthma with Tramadol? - 2 seconds ago
- Will you have Chronic Asthma with Tramadol? - 2 seconds ago
- Will you have Bronchial Asthma with Tramadol? - 2 seconds ago
- Will you have Asthma with Tramadol? - 2 seconds ago
Recent personal studies
- A study for a 61 year old woman who takes Xarelto, Lisinopril, Vitamin D - an hour ago
- A study for a 52 year old woman who takes Cymbalta, Trazodone Hydrochloride - an hour ago
- A study for a 52 year old woman who takes Cymbalta, Plaquenil, Trazodone Hydrochloride - 2 hours ago
- Prediction of Cafe, Alcohol, Modafinil, Fluoxetine for a 55 year old man - 2 hours ago
- A study for a 58 year old man who takes B-12 - 3 hours ago
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.