Nebivolol hydrochloride and Pain - a phase IV clinical study of FDA data
We study 1,581 people who have side effects when taking Nebivolol hydrochloride. Pain is found, especially among people who are female, 60+ old, have been taking the drug for < 1 month, also take Euthyrox and have Rashes.
The phase IV clinical study analyzes which people take Nebivolol hydrochloride and have Pain. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports from the FDA, and is updated regularly. You may use the study as a second opinion to make health care decisions.
Phase IV trials are used to detect adverse drug outcomes and monitor drug effectiveness in the real world. With medical big data and AI algorithms, eHealthMe is running millions of phase IV trials and makes the results available to the public. Our original studies have been referenced on 700+ medical publications including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature.
1,581 people reported to have side effects when taking Nebivolol hydrochloride.
Among them, 30 people (1.9%) have Pain.
What is Nebivolol hydrochloride?
Nebivolol hydrochloride has active ingredients of nebivolol hydrochloride. Currently, eHealthMe is studying from 1,695 Nebivolol hydrochloride users.
What is Pain?
Pain is found to be associated with 5,317 drugs and 5,716 conditions by eHealthMe. Currently, we are studying 1,088,462 people who have Pain.
Number of Nebivolol hydrochloride and Pain reports submitted per year:
Time on Nebivolol hydrochloride when people have Pain *:
- < 1 month: 100 %
- 1 - 6 months: 0.0 %
- 6 - 12 months: 0.0 %
- 1 - 2 years: 0.0 %
- 2 - 5 years: 0.0 %
- 5 - 10 years: 0.0 %
- 10+ years: 0.0 %
Gender of people who have Pain when taking Nebivolol hydrochloride *:
- female: 84.62 %
- male: 15.38 %
Age of people who have Pain when taking Nebivolol hydrochloride *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 0.0 %
- 10-19: 4.17 %
- 20-29: 0.0 %
- 30-39: 0.0 %
- 40-49: 8.33 %
- 50-59: 12.5 %
- 60+: 75.0 %
Common drugs people take besides Nebivolol hydrochloride *:
- Lisinopril: 11 people, 36.67%
- Aspirin: 11 people, 36.67%
- Euthyrox: 11 people, 36.67%
- Enoxaparin Sodium: 10 people, 33.33%
- Docetaxel: 9 people, 30.00%
- Fulvestrant: 9 people, 30.00%
- Letrozole: 9 people, 30.00%
- Betamethasone Dipropionate: 6 people, 20.00%
- Hydromorphone Hydrochloride: 5 people, 16.67%
- Pantoprazole Sodium: 5 people, 16.67%
Common side effects people have besides Pain *:
- Hypercalcaemia (elevated calcium (ca+) level in the blood): 10 people, 33.33%
- Breathing Difficulty: 9 people, 30.00%
- Malaise (a feeling of general discomfort or uneasiness): 5 people, 16.67%
- Fatigue (feeling of tiredness): 4 people, 13.33%
- Headache (pain in head): 3 people, 10.00%
- Rashes (redness): 3 people, 10.00%
- Stress And Anxiety: 3 people, 10.00%
- Gait Disturbance: 3 people, 10.00%
- Constipation: 3 people, 10.00%
- Nausea (feeling of having an urge to vomit): 2 people, 6.67%
Common conditions people have *:
- Paronychia (infection in the tissues adjacent to a nail on a finger or toe): 10 people, 33.33%
- Palmar-Plantar Erythrodysaesthesia Syndrome (hand-foot syndrome): 10 people, 33.33%
- Osteonecrosis Of Jaw (death of bone of jaw): 10 people, 33.33%
- Rashes (redness): 10 people, 33.33%
- High Blood Cholesterol: 6 people, 20.00%
- High Blood Pressure: 3 people, 10.00%
- Birth Control: 2 people, 6.67%
- Cardiac Disorder: 2 people, 6.67%
- Crohn's Disease (condition that causes inflammation of the gastrointestinal tract): 2 people, 6.67%
- Depression: 2 people, 6.67%
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
Do you take Nebivolol hydrochloride and have Pain?Check whether Pain is associated with a drug or a condition
How to use the study?
You can discuss the study with your doctor, to ensure that all drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Nebivolol hydrochloride side effects by duration, gender and age:
- Nebivolol hydrochloride side effects (1,695 reports)
Pain treatments and more:
- Pain (1,088,462 reports)
Common drugs associated with Pain:
- Oxycontin: 55,550 reports
- Enbrel: 50,591 reports
- Humira: 47,288 reports
- Methotrexate: 44,785 reports
- Prednisone: 43,232 reports
- Lyrica: 30,908 reports
- Xeljanz: 26,984 reports
- Aspirin: 25,243 reports
- Oxycodone: 24,129 reports
- Orencia: 23,720 reports
All the drugs that are associated with Pain:
- Pain (5,317 drugs)
Common conditions associated with Pain:
- Rheumatoid arthritis: 88,017 reports
- Multiple sclerosis: 29,170 reports
- High blood pressure: 19,549 reports
All the conditions that are associated with Pain:
- Pain (5,716 conditions)
How the study uses the data?
The study uses data from the FDA. It is based on nebivolol hydrochloride (the active ingredients of Nebivolol hydrochloride) and Nebivolol hydrochloride (the brand name). Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are not considered. Dosage of drugs is not considered in the study.
Who is eHealthMe?
With medical big data and proven AI algorithms, eHealthMe provides a platform for everyone to run phase IV clinical trials. We study millions of patients and 5,000 more each day. Results of our real-world drug study have been referenced on 700+ medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature. Our analysis results are available to researchers, health care professionals, patients (testimonials), and software developers (open API).
WARNING, DISCLAIMER, USE FOR PUBLICATION
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only. Our phase IV clinical studies alone cannot establish cause-effect relationship. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
Recent studies on eHealthMe:
- Mercaptopurine and Crohn'S Disease - 2 seconds ago
- Rosuvastatin Calcium and Mevacor drug interaction - 16 seconds ago
- Desyrel and Ear Discomfort - 54 seconds ago
- Xifaxan and Sudafed 24 Hour drug interaction - a minute ago
- Mucinex and Laryngospasm - a minute ago
- Penicillin and Creon drug interaction - a minute ago
- Veetids and Sonata drug interaction - a minute ago
- Cephalexin and Red Cell Distribution Width Increased - a minute ago
- Ativan and Sputum Discolored - 2 minutes ago
- Abilify and Sinus Arrhythmia - 2 minutes ago