Neulasta and Anosmia - from FDA reports
Anosmia is reported only by a few people who take Neulasta. We study 26,288 people who have side effects while taking Neulasta from FDA. Among them, 4 have Anosmia. Find out below who they are, when they have Anosmia and more.
26,288 people reported to have side effects when taking Neulasta.
Among them, 4 people (0.02%) have Anosmia
Number of reports submitted per year:
Gender of people who have Anosmia when taking Neulasta *:
- female: 0.0 %
- male: 100 %
Age of people who have Anosmia when taking Neulasta *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 0.0 %
- 10-19: 0.0 %
- 20-29: 75 %
- 30-39: 0.0 %
- 40-49: 0.0 %
- 50-59: 25 %
- 60+: 0.0 %
Top conditions involved for these people *:
- Eczema (patches of skin become rough and inflamed, with itching and bleeding blisters): 3 people, 75.00%
- Stress And Anxiety: 2 people, 50.00%
- Nausea And Vomiting: 2 people, 50.00%
- Nausea (feeling of having an urge to vomit): 2 people, 50.00%
- Gastric Ph Decreased: 2 people, 50.00%
Top co-used drugs for these people *:
- Zyrtec: 3 people, 75.00%
- Cytoxan: 3 people, 75.00%
- Zofran: 3 people, 75.00%
- Ibuprofen: 3 people, 75.00%
- Flexeril: 3 people, 75.00%
Top other side effects for these people *:
- Pain: 4 people, 100.00%
- Dizziness: 4 people, 100.00%
- White Blood Cell Count Increased: 3 people, 75.00%
- Fall: 3 people, 75.00%
- Lung Neoplasm (tumour of lung): 3 people, 75.00%
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
- Check whether a drug or a condition causes Anosmia
- You are not alone, connect with people like you
- Subscribe to monitor Anosmia in Neulasta
- Become a Care Guide with your experience in Neulasta and Anosmia
You could also:
- Print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
- Want to find out more about the FDA reports used in the study? You can request them from FDA.
- Order discounted lab tests to monitor your medications, no doctor referral required
Neulasta has active ingredients of pegfilgrastim. It is often used in agranulocytosis. (latest outcomes from Neulasta 26,407 users)
Anosmia has been reported by people with nasopharyngitis, high blood pressure, nasal congestion, sinusitis, asthma (latest reports from 8,655 Anosmia patients).
Drugs that are associated with AnosmiaAnosmia (779 drugs)
Could your condition cause AnosmiaAnosmia (751 conditions)
Neulasta side effects
- Neulasta side effects (26,318 reports)
Browse all side effects of Neulastaa b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Related publications that referenced our studies
- Khan A, Yasin Z, "Hyperleukocytosis Caused By Neulasta Complicated By Leukostasis Versus Asymptomatic Uncomplicated Hyperleukocytosis In AML. Two Cases and When To Leukapherese.", Am Soc Hematology, 2012 Jan .
What would happen?
You are not alone. Join our personalized support groups:
- Support group for people who take Neulasta and have Anosmia
- Support group for people who have Anosmia
- Support group for people who take Neulasta
You may be interested in these posts
- I woke up with laryngitis which progressed to bronchitis. It took weeks for me to recover however my arsenal of smell was and is still gone. A few weeks earlier I was started on norvasc g daily
- does anyone have afib and take neulasta after chemo? how did it affect you?
- Hi! I am having a hard time currently experiencing loos of smell and taste after taking this medication for only 2 days. I'd like to reach out for support!
- I have lost smell after medication
- Hi. I am female, age 61 took cetirizinefor allergies and runny nose with resulting loss of smell
- Will you have Arthritis with Triazolam?
- Will you have Wakefulness with Femhrt?
- Will you have Pain with Xgeva?
- What to expect when you take Zanaflex and have Face Injury?
- Will you have Cyst with Blincyto?
Active Support Groups
- Support group for people who take Triazolam and have Arthritis?
- Support group for people who take Femhrt and have Wakefulness?
- Support group for people who take Xgeva and have Pain?
- Support group for people who take Blincyto and have Cyst?
- Support group for people who take Tamoxifen Citrate and have Arteritis?
- Hi my name is Ivan and I just been diagnosed with both conditions
- Hi. Can you tell me more about what’s causing you distress? Hope is necessary. God is with you.
- Hey try Epson salts. The stuff most folks use for bath water. Read the back of it and it tells you...
- HI I am a female 75 years old. Have been on imbruvica for 3 years was on stronger dose, have kidney...
- Very red face but only have 1 1/2 days left of the subscription. Safe to finish?
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.