Will you have Anosmia with Neulasta - from FDA reports
Anosmia is reported only by a few people who take Neulasta. We study 34,853 people who have side effects while taking Neulasta from FDA. Among them, 4 have Anosmia. Find out below who they are, when they have Anosmia and more.
eHealthMe is a health data analysis company based in Mountain View, California. eHealthMe monitors and analyzes the outcomes of drugs and supplements that are currently on the market. The results are readily available to health care professionals and consumers.
eHealthMe has released original studies on market drugs and worked with leading universities and institutions such as IBM, London Health Science Centre, Mayo Clinic, Northwestern University and VA. eHealthMe studies have now been referenced in over 500 peer-reviewed medical publications.
How we gather our data?
Healthcare data is obtained from a number of sources including the Food and Drug Administration (FDA). This information is aggregated and used to produce personalized reports that patients can reference.
The information that eHealthMe collects includes:
- Side effects (including severity and how people recover from them)
- Associated conditions or symptoms
- Drug effectiveness
- Demographic data regarding drug use
How the study uses the data?
The study is based on pegfilgrastim (the active ingredients of Neulasta) and Neulasta (the brand name). Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are not considered. Synonyms of Anosmia are also considered in the study.
What is Neulasta?
Neulasta has active ingredients of pegfilgrastim. It is often used in agranulocytosis. (latest outcomes from Neulasta 34,972 users)
What is Anosmia?
Anosmia has been reported by people with nasopharyngitis, high blood pressure, asthma, nasal congestion, sinusitis (latest reports from 9,633 Anosmia patients).
How to use the study?
Patients can bring a copy of the report to their healthcare provider to ensure that all drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood. It is recommended that patients use the information presented as a part of a broader decision-making process.
34,853 people reported to have side effects when taking Neulasta.
Among them, 4 people (0.01%) have Anosmia
Number of reports submitted per year:
Gender of people who have Anosmia when taking Neulasta *:
- female: 0.0 %
- male: 100 %
Age of people who have Anosmia when taking Neulasta *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 0.0 %
- 10-19: 0.0 %
- 20-29: 75 %
- 30-39: 0.0 %
- 40-49: 0.0 %
- 50-59: 25 %
- 60+: 0.0 %
Top conditions involved for these people *:
- Eczema (patches of skin become rough and inflamed, with itching and bleeding blisters): 3 people, 75.00%
- Stress And Anxiety: 2 people, 50.00%
- Nausea And Vomiting: 2 people, 50.00%
- Nausea (feeling of having an urge to vomit): 2 people, 50.00%
- Gastric Ph Decreased: 2 people, 50.00%
- Gastric Disorder (disease of stomach): 2 people, 50.00%
- Hepatitis C: 1 person, 25.00%
Top co-used drugs for these people *:
- Zyrtec: 3 people, 75.00%
- Cytoxan: 3 people, 75.00%
- Zofran: 3 people, 75.00%
- Ibuprofen: 3 people, 75.00%
- Flexeril: 3 people, 75.00%
- Famotidine: 3 people, 75.00%
- Etoposide: 3 people, 75.00%
- Elidel: 3 people, 75.00%
- Colace: 3 people, 75.00%
- Mesna: 3 people, 75.00%
Top other side effects for these people *:
- Pain: 4 people, 100.00%
- Dizziness: 4 people, 100.00%
- White Blood Cell Count Increased: 3 people, 75.00%
- Fall: 3 people, 75.00%
- Lung Neoplasm (tumour of lung): 3 people, 75.00%
- Jaundice - Yellow Skin (a yellowish pigmentation of the skin): 3 people, 75.00%
- Insomnia (sleeplessness): 3 people, 75.00%
- Injury: 3 people, 75.00%
- Hypersensitivity: 3 people, 75.00%
- Hodgkin's Lymphoma (cancer originating from white blood cells): 3 people, 75.00%
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
Do you have Anosmia while taking Neulasta?
- Check whether a drug or a condition causes Anosmia
- Subscribe to monitor Anosmia in Neulasta
- Subscribe to monitor Neulasta
You are not alone:
- Connect with people like you who take Neulasta and have Anosmia
- Use your healthcare experience to help people like you, and be rewarded
Related publications that referenced our studies
- Khan A, Yasin Z, "Hyperleukocytosis Caused By Neulasta Complicated By Leukostasis Versus Asymptomatic Uncomplicated Hyperleukocytosis In AML. Two Cases and When To Leukapherese.", Am Soc Hematology, 2012 Jan .
Drugs that are associated with AnosmiaAnosmia (1,174 drugs)
Could your condition cause AnosmiaAnosmia (759 conditions)
Neulasta side effects
- Neulasta side effects (34,883 reports)
Browse side effects by gender and age
Browse all side effects of Neulastaa b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Compare Neulasta with similar drugs
What would happen?
FDA reports used in this study
- Want to find out more about the FDA reports used in the study? You can request them from FDA.
Recent general studies
- Will you have Loss Of Libido with Magnesium Citrate? - now
- What to expect when you take Northera and Zoloft - 2 seconds ago
- Will you have Nosebleed with Pituitary Tumor? - 4 seconds ago
- Will you have Nosebleeds with Pituitary Tumor? - 4 seconds ago
- Will you have Nose Bleed with Pituitary Tumor? - 4 seconds ago
- Will you have Epistaxis with Pituitary Tumor? - 4 seconds ago
- Will you have Bleeding From The Nose with Pituitary Tumor? - 4 seconds ago
- Will you have Nose Bleeds with Pituitary Tumor? - 5 seconds ago
- Girls aged 0-1 who have Myalgia with Folate - 6 seconds ago
- Omega-3 and B Complex Vitamin drug interaction - 7 seconds ago
Recent personal studies
- A study for a 59 year old woman who takes Valproic Acid - 3 hours ago
- A study for a 59 year old woman who takes Valproic Acid - 3 hours ago
- A study for a 18 year old girl who takes Nortriptyline Hydrochloride - 4 hours ago
- A study for a 5 year old boy who takes Strattera - 6 hours ago
- A study for a 40 year old woman who takes Risperidone - 7 hours ago
- A study for a 82 year old man who takes Losartan - 9 hours ago
- A study for a 61 year old woman who takes Augmentin '875' - 10 hours ago
- A study for a 53 year old woman who takes Gabapentin - 11 hours ago
- A study for a 76 year old man who takes Myrbetriq - 12 hours ago
- A study for a 80 year old man who takes Xarelto - 12 hours ago
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.