Neulasta and Scar - a phase IV clinical study of FDA data
Scar is found among people who take Neulasta, especially for people who are female, 50-59 old, have been taking the drug for 1 - 6 months.
The phase IV clinical study analyzes which people take Neulasta and have Scar. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 79,165 people who have side effects when taking Neulasta from the FDA, and is updated regularly. You can use the study as a second opinion to make health care decisions.
Phase IV trials are used to detect adverse drug outcomes and monitor drug effectiveness in the real world. With medical big data and AI algorithms, eHealthMe is running millions of phase IV trials and makes the results available to the public. Our original studies have been referenced on 600+ medical publications including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature.
79,165 people reported to have side effects when taking Neulasta.
Among them, 112 people (0.14%) have Scar.
What is Neulasta?
Neulasta has active ingredients of pegfilgrastim. It is often used in agranulocytosis. eHealthMe is studying from 79,300 Neulasta users for its effectiveness, alternative drugs and more.
What is Scar?
Scar is found to be associated with 2,097 drugs and 1,388 conditions by eHealthMe.
Number of Neulasta and Scar reports submitted per year:
Time on Neulasta when people have Scar *:
Gender of people who have Scar when taking Neulasta*:
Age of people who have Scar when taking Neulasta *:
Common drugs people take besides Neulasta *:
Common side effects people have besides Scar *:
Common conditions people have *:
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
Do you take Neulasta and have Scar?Check whether Scar is associated with a drug or a condition
How to use the study?
You can discuss the study with your doctor, to ensure that all drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Related publications that referenced our studies
- Khan A, Yasin Z, "Hyperleukocytosis Caused By Neulasta Complicated By Leukostasis Versus Asymptomatic Uncomplicated Hyperleukocytosis In AML. Two Cases and When To Leukapherese.", Am Soc Hematology, 2017 Jan .
How severe was Scar and when was it recovered:
Expand to all the drugs that have ingredients of pegfilgrastim:
- Scar and drugs with ingredients of pegfilgrastim (112 reports)
Alternative drugs to, pros and cons of Neulasta:
- Neulasta (79,300 reports)
Common Neulasta side effects:
Browse all side effects of Neulasta:a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Scar treatments and more:
- Scar (21,806 reports)
COVID vaccines that are related to Scar:
- Scar in Moderna COVID Vaccine
- Scar in Pfizer BioNTech Covid Vaccine
- Scar in Johnson and Johnson Covid Vaccine
Common drugs associated with Scar:
All the drugs that are associated with Scar:
- Scar (2,097 drugs)
Common conditions associated with Scar:
All the conditions that are associated with Scar:
- Scar (1,388 conditions)
How the study uses the data?
The study uses data from the FDA. It is based on pegfilgrastim (the active ingredients of Neulasta) and Neulasta (the brand name). Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are not considered. Dosage of drugs is not considered in the study.
Who is eHealthMe?
With medical big data and proven AI algorithms, eHealthMe provides a platform for everyone to run phase IV clinical trials. We study millions of patients and 5,000 more each day. Results of our real-world drug study have been referenced on 600+ medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature. Our analysis results are available to researchers, health care professionals, patients (testimonials), and software developers (open API).
WARNING, DISCLAIMER, USE FOR PUBLICATION
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only. Our phase IV clinical studies alone cannot establish cause-effect relationship. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
Recent studies on eHealthMe:
- Candesartan Cilexetil and Diprivan drug interaction - 4 seconds ago
- Voltaren and Tambocor drug interaction - 10 seconds ago
- Milk Thistle and Ling drug interaction - 23 seconds ago
- Epzicom and Hyperglycemia - 27 seconds ago
- Sildenafil Citrate and Sandostatin drug interaction - 48 seconds ago
- Lanoxin and Urinary Casts - a minute ago
- Hyperactivity in Vyvanse, how severe and when it was recovered? - a minute ago
- Mycamine and Medrol drug interaction - a minute ago
- Magnesium Citrate and Tardive Dyskinesia - a minute ago
- Quinine Sulfate and Coronary Heart Disease - a minute ago