Neupogen and Skin swelling - a phase IV clinical study of FDA data
Skin swelling is found among people who take Neupogen, especially for people who are male, 40-49 old.
The phase IV clinical study analyzes which people take Neupogen and have Skin swelling. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 22,856 people who have side effects when taking Neupogen from the FDA, and is updated regularly. You can use the study as a second opinion to make health care decisions.
Phase IV trials are used to detect adverse drug outcomes and monitor drug effectiveness in the real world. With medical big data and AI algorithms, eHealthMe is running millions of phase IV trials and makes the results available to the public. Our original studies have been referenced on 600+ medical publications including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature.
22,856 people reported to have side effects when taking Neupogen.
Among them, 6 people (0.03%) have Skin swelling.
What is Neupogen?
Neupogen has active ingredients of filgrastim. It is often used in agranulocytosis. eHealthMe is studying from 22,961 Neupogen users for its effectiveness, alternative drugs and more.
What is Skin swelling?
Skin swelling is found to be associated with 930 drugs and 437 conditions by eHealthMe.
Number of Neupogen and Skin swelling reports submitted per year:
Gender of people who have Skin swelling when taking Neupogen *:
- female: 20 %
- male: 80 %
Age of people who have Skin swelling when taking Neupogen *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 0.0 %
- 10-19: 0.0 %
- 20-29: 0.0 %
- 30-39: 0.0 %
- 40-49: 100 %
- 50-59: 0.0 %
- 60+: 0.0 %
Common drugs people take besides Neupogen *:
- Neulasta: 2 people, 33.33%
- Protonix: 1 person, 16.67%
- Pegasys: 1 person, 16.67%
- Metoclopramide: 1 person, 16.67%
- Incivek: 1 person, 16.67%
- Hydroxyzine: 1 person, 16.67%
- Gemzar: 1 person, 16.67%
- Cymbalta: 1 person, 16.67%
- Cisplatin: 1 person, 16.67%
- Capecitabine: 1 person, 16.67%
Common side effects people have besides Skin swelling *:
- Rashes (redness): 4 people, 66.67%
- Fever: 3 people, 50.00%
- Weakness: 2 people, 33.33%
- Mobility Decreased (ability to move is reduced): 2 people, 33.33%
- Hyperhidrosis (abnormally increased sweating): 2 people, 33.33%
- Injection Site Pain: 1 person, 16.67%
- Bone Pain: 1 person, 16.67%
- Conjunctivitis (pink eye): 1 person, 16.67%
- Eyelid Irritation: 1 person, 16.67%
- Gait Disturbance: 1 person, 16.67%
Common conditions people have *:
- Skin Reaction: 1 person, 16.67%
- Breast Cancer: 1 person, 16.67%
- Anaemia Of Malignant Disease: 1 person, 16.67%
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
Do you take Neupogen and have Skin swelling?Check whether Skin swelling is associated with a drug or a condition
How to use the study?
You can discuss the study with your doctor, to ensure that all drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
How severe was Skin swelling and when was it recovered:
Expand to all the drugs that have ingredients of filgrastim:
Alternative drugs to, pros and cons of Neupogen:
- Neupogen (22,961 reports)
Common Neupogen side effects:
- Agranulocytosis (a deficiency of granulocytes in the blood, causing increased vulnerability to infection): 2,366 reports
- Fever: 2,360 reports
- Thrombocytopenia (decrease of platelets in blood): 2,033 reports
- Fatigue (feeling of tiredness): 1,581 reports
- Pneumonia: 1,416 reports
Browse all side effects of Neupogen:a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Skin swelling treatments and more:
- Skin swelling (5,862 reports)
COVID vaccines that are related to Skin swelling:
- Skin swelling in Moderna COVID Vaccine
- Skin swelling in Pfizer BioNTech Covid Vaccine
- Skin swelling in Johnson and Johnson Covid Vaccine
Common drugs associated with Skin swelling:
- Adapalene: 2,261 reports
- Dupixent: 313 reports
- Enbrel: 255 reports
- Prednisone: 219 reports
- Cosentyx: 191 reports
- Methotrexate: 187 reports
- Humira: 175 reports
- Aspirin: 133 reports
- Magnevist: 113 reports
- Omeprazole: 103 reports
All the drugs that are associated with Skin swelling:
- Skin swelling (931 drugs)
Common conditions associated with Skin swelling:
- Acne: 1,463 reports
- Rheumatoid arthritis: 292 reports
- Psoriasis: 227 reports
- High blood pressure: 152 reports
All the conditions that are associated with Skin swelling:
- Skin swelling (437 conditions)
How the study uses the data?
The study uses data from the FDA. It is based on filgrastim (the active ingredients of Neupogen) and Neupogen (the brand name). Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are not considered. Dosage of drugs is not considered in the study.
Who is eHealthMe?
With medical big data and proven AI algorithms, eHealthMe provides a platform for everyone to run phase IV clinical trials. We study millions of patients and 5,000 more each day. Results of our real-world drug study have been referenced on 600+ medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature. Our analysis results are available to researchers, health care professionals, patients (testimonials), and software developers (open API).
WARNING, DISCLAIMER, USE FOR PUBLICATION
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only. Our phase IV clinical studies alone cannot establish cause-effect relationship. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
Recent studies on eHealthMe:
- Microzide and Rashes - 8 seconds ago
- Tezspire and Pain Exacerbated - 19 seconds ago
- Sulfatrim and Naprosyn drug interaction - 21 seconds ago
- Lonox and Cefotaxime drug interaction - 34 seconds ago
- Oxazepam and Haemorrhage - 42 seconds ago
- Cymbalta and Aphthous Stomatitis - 47 seconds ago
- Pharyngitis Streptococcal and Joint Swelling - a minute ago
- Candesartan Cilexetil and Vitreous Floaters - a minute ago
- Norditropin and Pancytopenia - a minute ago
- Synarel vs. Danazol - a minute ago