Neurontin and Blood triglycerides increased - from FDA reports
Blood triglycerides increased is found among people who take Neurontin, especially for people who are female, 50-59 old , have been taking the drug for 1 - 6 months, also take medication Lipitor, and have Depression. This study is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 79,799 people who have side effects when taking Neurontin from FDA, and is updated regularly.
Who is eHealthMe: we are a data analysis company who specializes in health care industry. Our independent and original studies have been referenced on 400+ peer-reviewed medical publications.
79,799 people reported to have side effects when taking Neurontin.
Among them, 1,468 people (1.84%) have Blood triglycerides increased
Number of reports submitted per year:
Time on Neurontin when people have Blood triglycerides increased *:
- < 1 month: 17.44 %
- 1 - 6 months: 25.58 %
- 6 - 12 months: 18.6 %
- 1 - 2 years: 12.79 %
- 2 - 5 years: 16.28 %
- 5 - 10 years: 6.98 %
- 10+ years: 2.33 %
Gender of people who have Blood triglycerides increased when taking Neurontin *:
- female: 63.45 %
- male: 36.55 %
Age of people who have Blood triglycerides increased when taking Neurontin *:
- 0-1: 0.25 %
- 2-9: 0.08 %
- 10-19: 0.67 %
- 20-29: 3.67 %
- 30-39: 11.42 %
- 40-49: 23.67 %
- 50-59: 30.75 %
- 60+: 29.5 %
Top conditions involved for these people *:
- Depression: 228 people, 15.53%
- High Blood Pressure: 159 people, 10.83%
- Stress And Anxiety: 143 people, 9.74%
- Bipolar Disorder (mood disorder): 120 people, 8.17%
- Sleep Disorder: 112 people, 7.63%
Top co-used drugs for these people *:
- Lipitor: 324 people, 22.07%
- Seroquel: 260 people, 17.71%
- Vioxx: 236 people, 16.08%
- Ambien: 216 people, 14.71%
- Celebrex: 207 people, 14.10%
Top other side effects for these people *:
- High Blood Pressure: 386 people, 26.29%
- Stress And Anxiety: 348 people, 23.71%
- Back Pain: 333 people, 22.68%
- Depression: 328 people, 22.34%
- Chest Pain: 287 people, 19.55%
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
Are you new to Neurontin or have questions?
- There are people who "have been there". Follow a Care Guide of Neurontin to ask questions and learn from experience.
Volunteer or get paid to help people with your care experience
Neurontin has active ingredients of gabapentin. It is often used in neuralgia. (latest outcomes from Neurontin 82,738 users)
Blood triglycerides increased
Blood triglycerides increased has been reported by people with high blood cholesterol, osteoporosis, high blood pressure (latest reports from 263,346 Blood triglycerides increased patients).
Drugs that are associated with Blood triglycerides increasedBlood triglycerides increased (1,232 drugs)
Could your condition cause Blood triglycerides increasedBlood triglycerides increased (2,728 conditions)
Neurontin side effects
- Neurontin side effects (79,842 reports)
Browse all side effects of Neurontina b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Related publications that referenced our studies
- Scarff JR, "The Potential for Somnambulism Associated with Gabapentin", The Internet Journal of Psychiatry, 2017 Jan .
- Lee IS, Kim KS, Kim KH, Park J, Jeong HS, Kim Y, Na YC, Chung WS, Ahn KS, Lee SG, Um JY, "Antihyperglycemic and Antiobesity Effects of JAL2 on db/db Mice", Evidence-Based Complementary and Alternative Medicine, 2016 Mar .
What would happen?
You are not alone. Join our personalized support groups:
- Support group for people who take Neurontin and have Blood Triglycerides Increased
- Support group for people who have Blood Triglycerides Increased
- Support group for people who take Neurontin
You may be interested in these posts
- Hi my name is Sally. I have an inoperable tumor.
- Hi . I'm about to begin Epclusa on Monday. I'm really nervous & scared by the stories I've read on the side effects & post treatment side effects. I'm genotype 2b with a viral load of 550,000 & alt @ 16 ( for now, it was higher @ 35 some months ago but I know that fluctuations are the norm.)...
- I've had BMS for over a year and a half now. Mainly tongue which feels burnt and tastes are all wacky. A little salt tastes way to salty a little oil and food taste like it's dipped in motor oil. Have been on gabapentin for anxiety for almost same amount of time to where I'm now at 1600mgs a...
- I take Geodon for Bipolar. Last test I took my bad cholesterol was high. Is there a drug that I can take instead of Geodon?
- Well, it all started as nothing more than me trying to increase my already huge erections. The porn stopped working, so I asked my doctor to help. Since my doctor was grotesquely ugly, and unattractive it prescribed me these medications. First I got aids, then the rectal bleeding and swollen...
- Will you have Urinary Tract Infection with Centrum Silver?
- Will you have Low Blood Platelet Count with Senna?
- Will you have Flatulence with Erectile Dysfunction?
- Will you have Exhaustion, Fatigue, Lethargy, Tiredness, Weariness with Gabapentin?
- Will you have Muscle Spasms with Dysport?
Active Support Groups
- Support group for people who take Centrum Silver and have Urinary Tract Infection?
- Support group for people who take Senna and have Low Blood Platelet Count?
- Support group for people who have Erectile Dysfunction and Flatulence?
- Support group for people who take Gabapentin and have Exhaustion, Fatigue, Lethargy, Tiredness, Weariness?
- Support group for people who take Dysport and have Muscle Spasms?
Recent Care Guides
- Tender care (Free)
- Nana fran (monthly rate: $10.00)
- Feynman (monthly rate: $10.00)
- Anita d (monthly rate: $10.00)
- Pearl (monthly rate: $10.00)
You could also:
- Print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
- Want to find out more about the FDA reports used in the study? You can request them from FDA.
- Order discounted lab tests to monitor your medications, no doctor referral required
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.