Who have Blood triglycerides increased with Neurontin - from FDA reports
Blood triglycerides increased is found among people who take Neurontin, especially for people who are female, 50-59 old , have been taking the drug for 1 - 6 months, also take medication Lipitor, and have Depression. This study is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 85,908 people who have side effects when taking Neurontin from FDA, and is updated regularly.
How to use this study: bring a copy to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Who is eHealthMe: we are a data analysis company who specializes in health care industry. Our original studies have been referenced on 500+ peer-reviewed medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and EANO. On eHealthMe, you can research drugs and monitor them (see testimonials). If you find eHealthMe useful, please help us to spread the words below or leave us a testimonial.
85,908 people reported to have side effects when taking Neurontin.
Among them, 1,510 people (1.76%) have Blood triglycerides increased
Number of reports submitted per year:
Time on Neurontin when people have Blood triglycerides increased *:
- < 1 month: 17.05 %
- 1 - 6 months: 25.0 %
- 6 - 12 months: 18.18 %
- 1 - 2 years: 12.5 %
- 2 - 5 years: 15.91 %
- 5 - 10 years: 9.09 %
- 10+ years: 2.27 %
Gender of people who have Blood triglycerides increased when taking Neurontin *:
- female: 64.11 %
- male: 35.89 %
Age of people who have Blood triglycerides increased when taking Neurontin *:
- 0-1: 0.24 %
- 2-9: 0.08 %
- 10-19: 0.65 %
- 20-29: 3.58 %
- 30-39: 11.14 %
- 40-49: 23.74 %
- 50-59: 30.49 %
- 60+: 30.08 %
Top conditions involved for these people *:
- Depression: 230 people, 15.23%
- High Blood Pressure: 161 people, 10.66%
- Stress And Anxiety: 146 people, 9.67%
- Bipolar Disorder (mood disorder): 120 people, 7.95%
- Multiple Sclerosis (a nervous system disease that affects your brain and spinal cord. it damages the myelin sheath): 115 people, 7.62%
- Sleep Disorder: 114 people, 7.55%
- Back Pain: 91 people, 6.03%
- Neuropathy Peripheral (surface nerve damage): 86 people, 5.70%
- Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease (a condition in which stomach contents leak backward from the stomach into the oesophagus): 68 people, 4.50%
- Diabetes: 62 people, 4.11%
Top co-used drugs for these people *:
- Lipitor: 338 people, 22.38%
- Seroquel: 261 people, 17.28%
- Vioxx: 236 people, 15.63%
- Ambien: 217 people, 14.37%
- Celebrex: 208 people, 13.77%
- Nexium: 207 people, 13.71%
- Zoloft: 195 people, 12.91%
- Ativan: 193 people, 12.78%
- Prilosec: 185 people, 12.25%
- Lasix: 183 people, 12.12%
Top other side effects for these people *:
- High Blood Pressure: 394 people, 26.09%
- Stress And Anxiety: 355 people, 23.51%
- Back Pain: 339 people, 22.45%
- Depression: 331 people, 21.92%
- Chest Pain: 291 people, 19.27%
- Pain In Extremity: 254 people, 16.82%
- Fatigue (feeling of tiredness): 251 people, 16.62%
- Breathing Difficulty: 236 people, 15.63%
- Headache (pain in head): 234 people, 15.50%
- Nausea (feeling of having an urge to vomit): 228 people, 15.10%
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
FDA reports used in this study
- Want to find out more about the FDA reports used in the study? You can request them from FDA.
Do you have Blood triglycerides increased while taking Neurontin?
- Check whether a drug or a condition causes Blood triglycerides increased
- Subscribe to monitor Blood triglycerides increased in Neurontin
You are not alone:
Neurontin has active ingredients of gabapentin. It is often used in neuralgia. (latest outcomes from Neurontin 90,122 users)
Blood triglycerides increased
Blood triglycerides increased has been reported by people with high blood cholesterol, osteoporosis, high blood pressure (latest reports from 321,350 Blood triglycerides increased patients).
Drugs that are associated with Blood triglycerides increasedBlood triglycerides increased (2,878 drugs)
Could your condition cause Blood triglycerides increasedBlood triglycerides increased (2,731 conditions)
Neurontin side effects
- Neurontin side effects (85,951 reports)
Browse by gender and age
Browse all side effects of Neurontina b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Related publications that referenced our studies
- Scarff JR, "The Potential for Somnambulism Associated with Gabapentin", The Internet Journal of Psychiatry, 2017 Jan .
- Lee IS, Kim KS, Kim KH, Park J, Jeong HS, Kim Y, Na YC, Chung WS, Ahn KS, Lee SG, Um JY, "Antihyperglycemic and Antiobesity Effects of JAL2 on db/db Mice", Evidence-Based Complementary and Alternative Medicine, 2016 Mar .
What would happen?
Recent general studies
- Will you have Upper Respiratory Tract Infection with Actifed? - a second ago
- Will you have Toothaches with Implanon? - 3 seconds ago
- Will you have Pain - Tooth Or Teeth with Implanon? - 3 seconds ago
- Will you have Toothache with Implanon? - 3 seconds ago
- Will you have Erection Problems with Orencia? - 7 seconds ago
- Will you have Sexual Dysfunction - Male with Orencia? - 7 seconds ago
- Will you have Sexual Dysfunction with Orencia? - 7 seconds ago
- Will you have Impotence And Age with Orencia? - 7 seconds ago
- Will you have Stress And Anxiety with Guar Gum? - 7 seconds ago
- Will you have Impotence with Orencia? - 7 seconds ago
Recent personal studies
- A study for a 65 year old woman who takes Prednisone - 23 minutes ago
- A study for a 81 year old man who takes Allopurinol, Furosemide - 53 minutes ago
- A study for a 50 year old man who takes Lisinopril - 59 minutes ago
- A study for a 81 year old man who takes Atorvastatin Calcium, Xarelto, Furosemide, Candesartan Cilexetil, Allopurinol, Zopiclone, Mirtazapine - an hour ago
- A study for a 81 year old man who takes Allopurinol, Candesartan Cilexetil, Zopiclone, Mirtazapine - an hour ago
- A study for a 58 year old man who takes Cymbalta, Levothyroxine Thyroid, Naproxen, Fosinipril - an hour ago
- A study for a 31 year old woman who takes Fluoxetine, Lansoprazole, Propranolol Hydrochloride, Co-codamol, Phenergan, Lyrica, Minitec - an hour ago
- A study for a 78 year old man who takes Flecainide Acetate - 2 hours ago
- A study for a 78 year old man who takes Flecainide Acetate - 2 hours ago
- A study for a 46 year old man who takes Baclofen, Caffeine, Norco, Gabapentin - 2 hours ago
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.