Neurontin and Cradle cap - from FDA reports
Cradle cap is reported only by a few people who take Neurontin. We study 79,799 people who have side effects while taking Neurontin from FDA. Among them, 4 have Cradle cap. Find out below who they are, when they have Cradle cap and more.
What to expect?
You are not alone!
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On Dec, 15, 2017
79,799 people reported to have side effects when taking Neurontin.
Among them, 4 people (0.01%) have Cradle cap
Number of reports submitted per year:
Time on Neurontin when people have Cradle cap *:
- < 1 month: 0.0 %
- 1 - 6 months: 100 %
- 6 - 12 months: 0.0 %
- 1 - 2 years: 0.0 %
- 2 - 5 years: 0.0 %
- 5 - 10 years: 0.0 %
- 10+ years: 0.0 %
Gender of people who have Cradle cap when taking Neurontin *:
- female: 0.0 %
- male: 100 %
Age of people who have Cradle cap when taking Neurontin *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 0.0 %
- 10-19: 0.0 %
- 20-29: 0.0 %
- 30-39: 0.0 %
- 40-49: 25 %
- 50-59: 0.0 %
- 60+: 75 %
Top conditions involved for these people *:
- Eye Pain (1 person, 25.00%)
Top co-used drugs for these people *:
- Zantac (3 people, 75.00%)
- Vasotec (3 people, 75.00%)
- Glucotrol (3 people, 75.00%)
- Flomax (3 people, 75.00%)
- Aerobid (3 people, 75.00%)
Top other side effects for these people *:
- Nasal Congestion (4 people, 100.00%)
- Dry Eyes (4 people, 100.00%)
- Cough (4 people, 100.00%)
- Weight Decreased (3 people, 75.00%)
- Joint Pain (3 people, 75.00%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Subscribe to the study: get notified of updates to the study.
Want to find out more about the FDA reports used in the study? You can request them from FDA.
Do you have Cradle cap when taking Neurontin?
- Check symptoms - is cradle cap caused by a drug or a condition?
- Get alerts to symptoms - forecast your symptoms and get alerts
- Join related support groups - you are not alone, join a support group on ehealth.me
- Report the side effect - help people in need and in real time
- Ask a question - ask a question related to the study
- write a review - share your experience related to the study
- More tools...
Expand the study to include all drugs with the same ingredientsCradle cap and drugs with ingredients of gabapentin.
Expand the study to include reports from both FDA and eHealthMeCradle cap and Neurontin from FDA and eHealthMe reports
Neurontin has active ingredients of gabapentin. It is often used in neuralgia. (latest outcomes from Neurontin 82,731 users)
Cradle cap (a yellowish, patchy, greasy, scaly skin of scalp) has been reported by people with hair loss, high blood pressure, psoriasis, high blood cholesterol, multiple sclerosis (latest reports from 1,014 Cradle cap patients).
Browse all side effects of Neurontina b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Drugs that are associated with Cradle capCradle cap
Could your condition cause Cradle capCradle cap
What would happen?
Questions to the study
It was a month ago that my doctor put me on Neurontin to deal with my nerve ending pain caused by multiple surgeries to my eye. Perhaps unrelated, I have an AI disease that is attacking my eyes (uveitis) and have had rather invasive surgeries to deal with its onslaught. I was told my last ...
A bad fall in 2006. Required pain management MRIS, numerous tests and a cervical and lumbar surgery in 2007 to correct. Two Rear end car accidents while I was at a stop light. One in 2011 and one in 2015. I already had spinal stenosis and degenerative disc desease genetically passed on. Problems ...