Neurontin and Crps - from FDA reports
Crps is found among people who take Neurontin, especially for people who are female, 40-49 old , have been taking the drug for < 1 month, also take medication Lyrica, and have Procedural pain. This review analyzes which people have Crps with Neurontin. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 79,799 people who have side effects when taking Neurontin from FDA , and is updated regularly.
What to expect?
You are not alone!
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On Nov, 17, 2017
79,799 people reported to have side effects when taking Neurontin.
Among them, 135 people (0.17%) have Crps
Number of reports submitted per year:
Time on Neurontin when people have Crps *:
- < 1 month: 40 %
- 1 - 6 months: 20 %
- 6 - 12 months: 0.0 %
- 1 - 2 years: 10 %
- 2 - 5 years: 20 %
- 5 - 10 years: 10 %
- 10+ years: 0.0 %
Gender of people who have Crps when taking Neurontin *:
- female: 68.94 %
- male: 31.06 %
Age of people who have Crps when taking Neurontin *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 0.0 %
- 10-19: 3 %
- 20-29: 2 %
- 30-39: 17 %
- 40-49: 39 %
- 50-59: 28 %
- 60+: 11 %
Top conditions involved for these people *:
- Procedural Pain (13 people, 9.63%)
- Depression (11 people, 8.15%)
- Partial Seizures (10 people, 7.41%)
- Neuropathy Peripheral (8 people, 5.93%)
- Ill-Defined Disorder (8 people, 5.93%)
Top co-used drugs for these people *:
- Lyrica (39 people, 28.89%)
- Xanax (32 people, 23.70%)
- Prednisone (20 people, 14.81%)
- Levothyroxine Sodium (19 people, 14.07%)
- Celebrex (18 people, 13.33%)
Top other side effects for these people *:
- Depression (45 people, 33.33%)
- Drug Ineffective (34 people, 25.19%)
- Oedema Peripheral (33 people, 24.44%)
- Dizziness (33 people, 24.44%)
- Fall (31 people, 22.96%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Subscribe to the study: get notified of updates to the study.
Want to find out more about the FDA reports used in the study? You can request them from FDA.
Do you have Crps when taking Neurontin?
- Check symptoms - is crps caused by a drug or a condition?
- Get alerts to symptoms - forecast your symptoms and get alerts
- Join related support groups - you are not alone, join a support group on ehealth.me
- Report the side effect - help people in need and in real time
- Ask a question - ask a question related to the study
- write a review - share your experience related to the study
- More tools...
Expand the study to include all drugs with the same ingredientsCrps and drugs with ingredients of gabapentin.
Expand the study to include reports from both FDA and eHealthMeCrps and Neurontin from FDA and eHealthMe reports
Neurontin has active ingredients of gabapentin. It is often used in neuralgia. (latest outcomes from Neurontin 82,731 users)
Crps (complex regional pain syndrome) has been reported by people with pain, osteoporosis, complex regional pain syndrome, depression, osteopenia (latest reports from 3,420 Crps patients).
Browse all side effects of Neurontina b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Drugs that are associated with CrpsCrps
Could your condition cause CrpsCrps
What would happen?
Questions to the study
I have had lower limbs CRPS 1 for 7 years and just recently I was put on levaquin which caused severe tendon damage in both ankles. My question is if it is already an infected area of crps can I wrap my ankles with an ace wrap?