Neurontin and Imminent abortion - a phase IV clinical study of FDA data
Imminent abortion is reported only by a few people who take Neurontin.
The phase IV clinical study analyzes which people take Neurontin and have Imminent abortion. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 100,481 people who have side effects while taking Neurontin from the FDA, and is updated regularly.
Phase IV trials are used to detect adverse drug outcomes and monitor drug effectiveness in the real world. With medical big data and AI algorithms, eHealthMe is running millions of phase IV trials and makes the results available to the public. Our original studies have been referenced on 600+ medical publications including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature.
100,481 people reported to have side effects when taking Neurontin.
Among them, 4 people (0.0%) have Imminent abortion.
What is Neurontin?
Neurontin has active ingredients of gabapentin. It is often used in neuralgia. eHealthMe is studying from 103,930 Neurontin users for its effectiveness, alternative drugs and more.
What is Imminent abortion?
Imminent abortion is found to be associated with 63 drugs and 31 conditions by eHealthMe.
Number of Neurontin and Imminent abortion reports submitted per year:
Age of people who have Imminent abortion when taking Neurontin *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 0.0 %
- 10-19: 0.0 %
- 20-29: 100 %
- 30-39: 0.0 %
- 40-49: 0.0 %
- 50-59: 0.0 %
- 60+: 0.0 %
Common drugs people take besides Neurontin *:
- Nuvaring: 4 people, 100.00%
Common side effects people have besides Imminent abortion *:
- Stress And Anxiety: 4 people, 100.00%
- Acute Myocardial Infarction (acute heart attack): 4 people, 100.00%
- Retained Placenta Or Membranes (placenta in uterus): 4 people, 100.00%
- Anaemia (lack of blood): 4 people, 100.00%
- Deep Venous Thrombosis (blood clot in a major vein that usually develops in the legs and/or pelvis): 4 people, 100.00%
- Birth Control: 3 people, 75.00%
- Hypercoagulation (increased tendency for clotting of the blood): 3 people, 75.00%
- Ectopic Pregnancy (a pregnancy in which the foetus develops outside the uterus, typically in a fallopian tube): 3 people, 75.00%
- Oropharyngeal Pain: 3 people, 75.00%
- Mental Disorder (a psychological term for a mental or behavioural pattern or anomaly that causes distress or disability): 3 people, 75.00%
Common conditions people have *:
- Birth Control: 4 people, 100.00%
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
Do you take Neurontin and have Imminent abortion?Check whether Imminent abortion is associated with a drug or a condition
How to use the study?
You can discuss the study with your doctor, to ensure that all drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Related publications that referenced our studies
- de Landaluce, L. O., Carbonell, P., Asensio, C., Escoda, N., López, P., & Laporte, J. R. , "Gabapentin and Pregabalin and Risk of Atrial Fibrillation in the Elderly: A Population-Based Cohort Study in an Electronic Prescription Database", Drug safety, 2018 Jan .
- Scarff JR, "The Potential for Somnambulism Associated with Gabapentin", The Internet Journal of Psychiatry, 2014 Jan .
How severe was Imminent abortion and when was it recovered:
Expand to all the drugs that have ingredients of gabapentin:
Alternative drugs to, pros and cons of Neurontin:
- Neurontin (103,930 reports)
Common Neurontin side effects:
Browse all side effects of Neurontin:a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Imminent abortion treatments and more:
- Imminent abortion (91 reports)
COVID vaccines that are related to Imminent abortion:
- Imminent abortion in Moderna COVID Vaccine
- Imminent abortion in Pfizer BioNTech Covid Vaccine
- Imminent abortion in Johnson and Johnson Covid Vaccine
All the drugs that are associated with Imminent abortion:
- Imminent abortion (63 drugs)
All the conditions that are associated with Imminent abortion:
- Imminent abortion (31 conditions)
How the study uses the data?
The study uses data from the FDA. It is based on gabapentin (the active ingredients of Neurontin) and Neurontin (the brand name). Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are not considered. Dosage of drugs is not considered in the study.
Who is eHealthMe?
With medical big data and proven AI algorithms, eHealthMe provides a platform for everyone to run phase IV clinical trials. We study millions of patients and 5,000 more each day. Results of our real-world drug study have been referenced on 600+ medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature. Our analysis results are available to researchers, health care professionals, patients (testimonials), and software developers (open API).
WARNING, DISCLAIMER, USE FOR PUBLICATION
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only. Our phase IV clinical studies alone cannot establish cause-effect relationship. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
Recent studies on eHealthMe:
- Polytrim and Calcium drug interaction - now
- Tryptophan and Nasal Congestion - 13 seconds ago
- Atenolol and Cataract - 42 seconds ago
- How effective is Fentanyl-75 for Chronic Pain? - 45 seconds ago
- Dhc Plus and Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease - 59 seconds ago
- Mometasone Furoate and Arnuity Ellipta drug interaction - a minute ago
- Divigel and Atenolol drug interaction - a minute ago
- Catheter Site Infection and drugs of ingredients of droxidopa - a minute ago
- Merrem and Lipase Increased - a minute ago
- Muscle Aches and drugs of ingredients of fenofibrate - a minute ago