Who have Weedy nightshade poisoning with Neurontin - from FDA reports
There is no Weedy nightshade poisoning reported by people who take Neurontin yet. This review analyzes which people have Weedy nightshade poisoning with Neurontin. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports from FDA, and is updated regularly.
How to use this study: bring a copy to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Who is eHealthMe: we are a data analysis company who specializes in health care industry. Our original studies have been referenced on 500+ peer-reviewed medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and EANO. On eHealthMe, you can research drugs and monitor them (see testimonials). If you find eHealthMe useful, please help us to spread the words below or leave us a testimonial.
No report is found.
Do you have Weedy nightshade poisoning while taking Neurontin?
- Check whether a drug or a condition causes Weedy nightshade poisoning
- Subscribe to monitor Weedy nightshade poisoning in Neurontin
You are not alone:
Neurontin has active ingredients of gabapentin. It is often used in neuralgia. (latest outcomes from Neurontin 88,847 users)
Weedy Nightshade Poisoning
No further information found.
Drugs that are associated with Weedy nightshade poisoningWeedy nightshade poisoning
Could your condition cause Weedy nightshade poisoningWeedy nightshade poisoning
Neurontin side effects
- Neurontin side effects (85,951 reports)
Browse all side effects of Neurontina b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
What would happen?
Recent general studies
- Will you have Face Rash with Sutent? - now
- Will you have Unable To Get Pregnant with Actemra? - now
- Will you have Inability To Conceive with Actemra? - now
- Will you have Barren with Actemra? - now
- Will you have Infertility with Actemra? - now
Recent personal studies
- A study for a 47 year old woman who takes Tysabri, Gabapentin - an hour ago
- Prediction of Amlodipine, Dofetilide for a 81 year old man - 2 hours ago
- A study for a 47 year old woman who takes Depo-provera, Vitamin D3, Methocarbamol, Vitamin C, Buspar, Neurontin, Lexapro - 7 hours ago
- A study for a 76 year old man who takes Prednisone, Pravachol, Acyclovir, Zyrtec Allergy, Procardia Xl, Dapsone, Neoral - 8 hours ago
- A study for a 22 year old woman who takes Nuvaring - 8 hours ago
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.